KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eh, regardless, it'll prolly be Merlyn's last great showing, now that he's back in the present again, which reminds me, did they even erase his memory of the future like with Snart and Damian? Because they didn't show it on screen.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 09:46 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

There is probably no need to do that.

Snart and Darhk were put into the past (2014 & 1940s), back at the point in time where Thawne had recruited them. They had their memories erased so that their futures could play out properly (apparently). Whereas Merlyn was plucked from just after S4 ended, and he has not been critical to anything in the CW-verse (outside of LoT, which ****s with time anyway) after that point.

Plus it's funnier if the guy remembers Doomworld while staying in his crapartment.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 10:01 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Apparently Reverse Flash isn't quick enough to oneshots Sara before she uses magic words

Holy **** Eobard blows and CW speedsters almost all universally suck

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 5th, 2017 10:50 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

"Talking is a free action." It's kind of a thing in comic books.

Or just plot. Eobard couldn't speedblitz anyone who was a named character until this finale. So he was probably just getting used to this new ability.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 12:23 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

show was horrible last night..

they built up eobard to be some powerhouse only to get one shotted by death flash so easy... i hope osmehow season 3 is better than this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 01:31 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

How about big, bad Damien Darhk being dropped like a chump?

Ollie took the long way around, all he needed to do was get Diggle or someone to distract him, and clock him from behind! wink (And didn't his totem make him immune to physical harm? Pretty sure that prototype from Ollie's past shrugged off getting shot.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 01:59 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Apparently Reverse Flash isn't quick enough to oneshots Sara before she uses magic words

Holy **** Eobard blows and CW speedsters almost all universally suck

I love how Ray even managed to uppercut one of them while they were blitzing around. But yeah, Eobard brought like 30 future copies, and he couldn't take out like 10 people? That's jobbing of epic proportions. Zoom snapped like 8 people's necks in under a second during S2 of The Flash, and there was just 1 of him.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 05:44 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm enjoying how this show sometimes uses real historical figures that come and help out during specific episodes.

Going on an adventure with JRR Tolkien in order to stop the Legion of Doom from getting the spear of destiny? That's why DC does the best super hero shows.

Though these people aren't very bright, they just leave the spear of destiny on a table in their ship. At least lock it up. You are on a ship where a variety of people have succumbed to the temptation of trying to change the past via time travel, so why would they even think nobody would be tempted by the ability to alter reality itself?

Also I thought it was silly how they were clutching their pearls over Mick. He can't be trusted because he thought he was hallucinating Snart and told him their plan? But since the guy literally gave his life for them..why would Mick feel like he couldn't tell Cold their plan?

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 9th, 2017 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2017 02:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the Legion alters reality to become..CEO's of Corporations?

Mick and Snart are robbing banks for absolutely no reason whatsoever? These are the lamest villains ever.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2017 04:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lol Their ambitions were kinda limited but they sorta had the right idea, except for Thawne not killing the Legends when he had the chance. The bank robbing part I liked, as it gave Mick the realization that there's no point in looting places in a world they have complete control of, so the thrill of it became lost.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2017 04:53 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just finished the finale, it was okay, but there were some wtf moments. Thawne shows up with a small army of Thawne's and is still somehow unable to snatch away the spear before someone can react. Not only that, Sarah was able to say the entire incantation without a single speedster snatching the spear, makes no sense.

Then Rip and his reason for leaving. Seems to say there is nothing more he can teach them. Well, how is that even true? Surely there is much about time and the universe they still do not know. These people did stop Thawne, but they have also consistently made bad decisions. So I can't really understand the rationale here.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 09:50 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

PIS finale aside, I think Rip's whole purpose is over and he has no want to continue doing it. He stopped Vandal yet his family was still killed. I don't see why he would want to continue but he knows someone has too. So he said his peace, and left because most of what he knew was a lie by the Time Lor..Masters.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2017 10:53 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

And he probably got eaten by a dinosaur right after he got off the ship. laughing

Old Post Apr 14th, 2017 05:39 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's just amusing though. "Well guys, you did the one thing I really warned you to never ever do, the consequences of which I still can't begin to imagine. Well, I've taught you all I can, see ya!".

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 15th, 2017 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 03:13 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-6D_Tupcww

Looks like a lot of fun like the last Season was, also reportedly Damien Darkh and Captain Cold are showing up again. The gang is still here minus Eobard

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 03:02 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I had a lot of fun with season 2. As things stand, this is currently my favourite CW DC show, so I hope season 3 can keep that momentum.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 06:05 AM
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I had a lot of fun with season 2. As things stand, this is currently my favourite CW DC show, so I hope season 3 can keep that momentum.

Yeah same.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 02:54 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Just...please fix some of the PIS.

I swear if I see another no-named human goon give Steel trouble, we will have issues.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 02:56 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want the old Captain Cold back. Otherwise all the character development was pointless.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2017 11:20 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kuasa announced as S3's villain, she's also related to Vixen. Prepare for family drama

http://www.cbr.com/legends-of-tomor...tracy-ifeachor/

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 03:22 AM