KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I was really, really hoping there'd be a cast shake-up like there was between seasons one and two. Shame.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 03:27 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, that kinda made it interesting or at least kept it fresh to some degree, so it is unfortunate. From what I've seen of Kuasa, not really sold on her like with previous villains, but hope that changes for me.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 03:49 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Same.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 04:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 03:07 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Grodd eh? Consider me a bit more interested then, although this once again proves that Legends of Tomorrow is the place that washed up villains go to. Still, Grodd was pretty much the highlight of Flash S3, the show's weakest season thus far, so if Flash's show has to go on without Grodd in season 4, then I hope it can do better on its own than S3 did.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2017 11:10 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Legends of Tomorrow seems to be the place where the best classic villains of Flash and Arrow's past prime season seem that go. Which is great!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 05:58 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 06:23 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Kind of desensitized to that kinda thing now which revolves around the concept of no escapism from politics...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 06:53 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)

Lol how sad, but it is HILARIOUS the muslim super heroes name is Isis. I love SJW's.

Yes before anyone says it: I know who ISIS is, I know she has been in comics before, but this is still funny.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 04:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah just saw that. Ohh Lefty Hollywood...if only you could make your shows as funny as how you practice your politics in your shows.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 07:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The character is pretty much invincible. No way they will kill off a Muslim superhero lol. Just send her in to face every bad guy.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 10:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm glad that we're getting a new character (Sarah Lance makes me want to hurt myself), but I'm curious how "on the nose" this character is going to be.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 12:51 AM
Darth Thor

I'm guessing they'll just mention she's Muslim once, but not actually constantly portray her as a practicing one, as that would be too in our faces and be too much of a pointless sub-plot.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2017 10:56 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So her "Super Power" is that She is an "Computer hakcer".

Wow that is boring...unless she can do it Matrix Style.

God Leftist Progressisim is ruining EVERYTHING it TOUCHES!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 12:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So she's basically LoT's Felicity Smoak but is Muslim? Meh...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 12:19 AM
Flyattractor

Or a rip off of Oracle. Just ran thru the Race/Religion PC SJW Wash Machine.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 12:32 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Felicity is already the Oracle rip-off. At least Flash has Cisco.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 03:26 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

True, Oracle did come first, but I was only comparing as far as the CW characters, and yeah, Cisco's the best character of that type out of these shows.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 03:57 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, agreed on that one. Speaking of Arrow, I really hope they're finally moving away from the Olicity crap, but even if they do, I can't help but feel like Flash will just replace it with more Iris stuff. I mean, the last season was basically all about her.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 05:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just hope she isn't as annoying as Hawkgirl was. Thankfully Vixen didn't turn out that way.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2017 09:11 PM