KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Cool. Legends getting pretty powerful now.

Old Post May 1st, 2018 07:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Constantine was confirmed as a regular for the next season back in March already. Plus, he has the short animated stuff going on at the moment.

Neat, now if they can somehow figure out how to make Gary also a main cast member. He surely doesn't work on his own, but he's entertaining whenever Constantine is in the room.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 12:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, that's still a question I have from the finale. What is the deal with Gary dressing up like John? Is John cool with it? Did he actually put Gary up to it? It seems like the kind of thing he would actually do. Dress Gary up as a decoy in case one of the many people John has pissed off along the way comes knocking. And Gary is such a fanboy that he will just go with it.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 05:22 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Gary is just an annoying comic relief twit, but whatever works for people I guess.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 05:23 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I think he is annoying on his own but, like Surtur said, less so when bouncing off John. But only in small amounts IMO. If he had to be in every episode, I think it would get really old really quickly.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 05:24 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

lol at the homicidal unicorn.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 06:50 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lel @ the Brony references. This'll be another fun season.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2018 07:32 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think this is shaping up to be the most interesting of the DC shows. It's wacky and yet somehow it hasn't jumped the shark. Even though you had a unicorn that eats peoples hearts...during woodstock. First ep shows this season is gonna be crazy.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2018 10:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

RIP Gary's left nipple.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2018 03:33 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I saw a joke on another site where someone said there needs to be an episode where Ray and Nate have a solo supernatural monster hunting outing, wearing only flannel lol.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2018 06:46 AM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

I really enjoy this show. Doesnt pretend to be serious or groundbreaking. Just a fun show about comic characters

Old Post Oct 26th, 2018 05:22 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, and they aren't afraid to embrace the weirder elements of comic books in their stories. Honestly, LoT is currently probably my favourite among the CW DC shows.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2018 06:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel like it's only a matter of time before Sarah dumps...her girlfriend whose name I don't recall cuz she's not memorable enough.

You could tell she felt uneasy about moving in and used some lame excuse.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 03:43 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

She wants to bang Constantine again.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 04:57 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I saw a joke on another site where someone said there needs to be an episode where Ray and Nate have a solo supernatural monster hunting outing, wearing only flannel lol.
laughing There was Ray doing the Supernatural jokes, about ratings, and their fans, and being so popular. So they should totally do an episode like that.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 08:59 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

While I doubt they ever would, they could probably do a full-on crossover if they ever wanted to. They've created enough grey areas with time travel, alternate timelines, multiple universes, magical shenanigans etc. that they could bullshit their way through an explanation for it. And it wouldn't be any more ridiculous than some fictional crossover that have occurred in the past. Granted, it would still be a relatively uncommon occurrence for TV though.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2018 04:40 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The last episode was retarded
Why would Nates dad be worries about him when he has powers? He hasn’t transformed once and was petrified of these magical creatures when he could just transform and be invulnerable.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 04:53 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Nate has been terribly written, power-wise, for some time. There have been a ton of instances across the last two seasons where him Steel-ing up could have saved a lot of effort, but the writers just have him do almost nothing instead. Like Ray as well with the ATOM suit. I am pretty sure that Charlie wore it about as long when she was pretending to be him as he has this season. It's most likely a budget thing, but it does become a bit of a narrative issue after a while as well, as there aren't any actual plot reasons given. They just don't really show/use those things anymore, barring the odd occasion. And then usually only very briefly.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 08:23 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I think this show is so expensnsive to make to they cut corners not having Nate or Ray use their powers.

I just realized something but is Nate's dad Biff Tannen from Back to the Future?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 07:21 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think this show is so expensnsive to make to they cut corners not having Nate or Ray use their powers.

Yeah but they should at least give in-universe plot reasons for it.

Originally posted by juggernaut74

I just realized something but is Nate's dad Biff Tannen from Back to the Future?

Ah yes he is.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 12:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote