KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote:
Work where you have to pick out the smallest details of things seen or heard....

I worked w. explosives, and actively sought out insurgents in Iraq/Afghanistan. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 05:03 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Work where you have to pick out the smallest details of things seen or heard....

So TVD is a spy.

For our side, I hope.

lol, I'd actually start worrying if spies were posting on KMC.

Originally posted by riv6672
I worked w. explosives, and actively sought out insurgents in Iraq/Afghanistan. stick out tongue

Respect. Those are tough jobs that, on top of everything else, require some pretty big cahonas to do.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 06:10 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

And an eye for detail...and a lot of drinking when home. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 03:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

New episodes are airing again. The latest one is decent so far.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 01:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Might catch up on this tonight or tomorrow

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 03:15 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The drama between [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sara and Ava felt forced. It was weird for Ava to suddenly not trust or believe Sara.

Nice shock ending though.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 05:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^yay?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 09:59 PM
riv6672

Fun ep.
Picked up right where it left off. Zari cleans up nice!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 11:53 AM
cdtm

It's on episode 9. How did I miss the start of season 4?

And of course the On Demand of my always reliably unreliable cable service doesn't have them up.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2019 05:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fun ep.
Picked up right where it left off. Zari cleans up nice!

And now I guess she's into Nick?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 09:06 PM
riv6672

Hey, he’s got nice hair.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 09:14 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

"I want to grow my hair and look like Fabio." laughing

This show is almost worth watching just for the shit Mick says.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 02:54 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I rather liked Constantine’s “Time to put Dick in a box” one liner...yes

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 09:28 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

That was a good one too. But part of the reason I found the Mick one so funny is I kind of pictured him with a blonde, old-school Metallica-James-Hetfield-style mullet when he said that. Because he's never actually looking like Fabio lol.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:55 PM
riv6672

LOL, good point! laughing

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:13 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

As someone who has had problems with chronic insomnia since early childhood, all I can say is, phuck you, Ray. Phuck you so much.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 05:11 AM
riv6672

^^^Well that doesnt sound good! stick out tongue

I havent slept longer than 4 hours at one time (unless passed out drunk) since my second deployment, so yeah, i envy ppl who can just sleep at will the bastards.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 09:39 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I've been awake since about 1:15am this morning (it's around 1:30pm here now), after having still been awake after 11:00pm last night lol. My issue is once I wake up, I tend to get a headache if I just keep lying there for an extended period of time. So, I get up instead. And once that happens, the sleeping ship has sailed.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:36 AM
riv6672

You ever get yourself checked out?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 11:53 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

You ever get yourself checked out?

Yeah. I was put on sleep meds, but I stopped taking them after a while. They made me sleep, but also made me a zombie the next morning, sluggish and lethargic, which kind of defeated the purpose of getting more rest.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 12:20 PM