KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah. I was put on sleep meds, but I stopped taking them after a while. They made me sleep, but also made me a zombie the next morning, sluggish and lethargic, which kind of defeated the purpose of getting more rest.

Same here on the sleep meds after i was diagnosed w. PTSD. I couldnt function at work.
Its a damned if you do or dont scenario!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 12:24 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by riv6672
Same here on the sleep meds after i was diagnosed w. PTSD. I couldnt function at work.
Its a damned if you do or dont scenario!

Yep. So, I often end up chatting to people in other countries while everyone else around me sleeps lol.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 12:25 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I watch TV, surf, read comics, work out, clean the house.
I will admit the insomnia’s way easier to deal with since i retired.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 12:31 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Eh, I often just do the nonsense chatting thing, but I sometimes actually do some work. I don't have conventional, fixed working hours. So, if I am awake at 2am with nothing else to do, I can dive into any projects or jobs clients might be waiting for. Though it can be depressing when the clock hits 10am in the morning and you realise you've already put in a conventional 8-hour working day.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 12:42 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh man i used to HATE that. 10am and i was up at 1. sick

Its great you have a flexible schedule at least!
As for doing stuff around the house, i’m slightly more coherent right after waking up so i’d rather just knock shit out and be lazy later when i really feel like ass. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 12:53 PM
riv6672

Who would have thought something as off the wall as a [SPOILER - highlight to read]: missing nipple, which has been treated as a running gag since it happened, would become a pivotal plot point?

TBF to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Gary though, if it were MY [SPOILER - highlight to read]: nipple, i’d harbor a shit ton of resentment, too, when added to the fact no one seems to respect him all that much.
This is why you treat your employees/co-workers w. dignity, ppl, so they dont [SPOILER - highlight to read]: sell you out to a demon down the road.
And if they do, you can at least say it wasnt YOUR fault! stick out tongue

Old Post May 7th, 2019 09:38 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, as well as Tabitha's identity. Seems like stuff that initially came across as gags or done for a laugh in earlier episodes actually factor more deeply into the season plot. Also, interesting to note that Mona and the Kaupe seem to be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: two different entities inhabiting the same vessel, instead of Mona herself actually becoming a big, hairy monster.

Also... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: nipnotize... lol.

Old Post May 8th, 2019 05:38 AM
riv6672

Yeah, as well as Tabitha's identity. Seems like stuff that initially came across as gags or done for a laugh in earlier episodes actually factor more deeply into the season plot. Also, interesting to note that Mona and the Kaupe seem to be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: two different entities inhabiting the same vessel, instead of Mona herself actually becoming a big, hairy monster.

Also... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: nipnotize... lol.

lol indeed!

And, i think its a sign of good writing when things like that boomerang back and impact the story.

Old Post May 8th, 2019 09:33 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I am not quite sure how Constantine managed to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: hang with Neron in a sword fight though. Constantine has shown some melee fighting skills before, both in fencing and H2H, but Neron has shown outright super strength. So, he should have just overpowered him, regardless of what skill Constantine might have. Unless the new fear-based magic John learned was boosting his physical attributes as well. Either that, or the writers were being retarded again. Which is always a possibility.

Old Post May 8th, 2019 04:15 PM
riv6672

I am not quite sure how Constantine managed to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: hang with Neron in a sword fight though. Constantine has shown some melee fighting skills before, both in fencing and H2H, but Neron has shown outright super strength. So, he should have just overpowered him, regardless of what skill Constantine might have. Unless the new fear-based magic John learned was boosting his physical attributes as well. Either that, or the writers were being retarded again. Which is always a possibility.

I noticed that too, but i just went w. it; i lumped it in w. how the characters dont use their powers 98% of the time. stick out tongue

Old Post May 8th, 2019 09:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I assumed it was only due to his using the fear of everyone to amp himself. Otherwise yeah it's bad writing since Neron was strong enough to cause Nate to revert from his Steel form to human form in just a few punches.

Old Post May 10th, 2019 09:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Surtur
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I assumed it was only due to his using the fear of everyone to amp himself. Otherwise yeah it's bad writing since Neron was strong enough to cause Nate to revert from his Steel form to human form in just a few punches.

Yeah, and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: one-shot KO'ing Constantine himself by sending him flying with a backhand, after breaking free from his spell on the previous episode. So, he should have just been able to yank the sword out of his hand and do the same thing again.

Then again, this is from the same network who once had the Flash claim that Mach 50 wasn't a real thing, IIRC.

Old Post May 11th, 2019 02:31 AM
MADMAN01

Brandon routh to play superman again for the crisis crossover

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 07:55 PM
MADMAN01 is currently offline Click here to Send MADMAN01 a Private Message Find more posts by MADMAN01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

That's interesting.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 12:19 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

meh i gave up on this show a while ago.. prolly just catch them in the crossover episodes but that'll be it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 05:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MADMAN01

Burt ward is going to be in it

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 08:38 PM
MADMAN01 is currently offline Click here to Send MADMAN01 a Private Message Find more posts by MADMAN01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should have brought in Tom Welling.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
meh i gave up on this show a while ago.. prolly just catch them in the crossover episodes but that'll be it

The show has had 4 seasons so far and the 3rd and 4th season are vastly superior to the first two. So if you stopped watching around the 2nd season you really should give the other seasons a shot.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 08:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur
Should have brought in Tom Welling.

Yeah its gonna get a bit into silly ville tying into a previous movie incarnation, especially when the same actor is playing The Atom on this show.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 10:26 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't mind it being Routh, given DC's fondness for multiverses, but I just hope that this time, the dude gets to punch something.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 11:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MADMAN01
Brandon routh to play superman again for the crisis crossover

When is this happening and that’s so dumb, they should of used Tom welding seeing as rough is already playing Atom

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 03:51 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote