KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Between this show and Doom Patrol, they really have taken over the weirdness mantle after Legion finished. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Headless Marie Antoinette with a flamethrower one week. Genghis Khan invading the 90s on a scooter the next week. Those hell weapons are a professional killer's dream though. Insta-kill and insta-corpse removal.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 03:59 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I wouldn’t mind that perfume bottle!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 10:21 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I love how Constantine and Darhk are both so notorious that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they were immediately able to recognise and identify each other despite having never met before.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 06:45 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^speaks to the power of social media!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

anyone know who might replace routh and his wife on the show

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 12th, 2020 02:52 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well supposedly the Ryan Choi character was supposed to replace Ray.
I mean, I heard that somewhere waaaay before CRISIS, so, grain of salt.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2020 08:54 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

HOLY SHIT MARCH 24TH'S EPISODE HAS BABY SHOWING UP!

Baby from Supernatural. I don't just mean a 67 impala. Apparently there is a scene showing Constantine rummaging through the trunk and you see the devils trap the Winchesters painted, etc. Same license plate number too.

Baby found a new home smile

Old Post Mar 12th, 2020 07:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
HOLY SHIT MARCH 24TH'S EPISODE HAS BABY SHOWING UP!

Baby from Supernatural. I don't just mean a 67 impala. Apparently there is a scene showing Constantine rummaging through the trunk and you see the devils trap the Winchesters painted, etc. Same license plate number too.

Baby found a new home smile

You just gave me a heart attack. confused

Old Post Mar 12th, 2020 07:24 PM
riv6672

And an erection. embarrasment

Old Post Mar 12th, 2020 07:25 PM
riv6672

Thank you. smokin'

Old Post Mar 12th, 2020 07:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also what sucks about Ray leaving is when I first heard about it I assumed the actor had chosen to move on.

Now from recent comments he has made it seems clear he didn't want it.

https://www.cbr.com/brandon-routh-a...milar-superman/

Old Post Mar 12th, 2020 10:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^that I’ve heard about.
I’m not even going to pretend what the show runners are thinking w. this. Routh’s a Popular presence on that show, more so since the Crisis, and revisiting his Superman role.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2020 11:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't say I'm a big fan of the latest episode, but maybe it's just cuz I'm pissed they made Ray leave mad

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 08:52 PM
riv6672

I haven’t even watched the latest ep. I’ve gotten behind on my shows dammit!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 09:12 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still don't understand. I understand getting rid of Hawkgirl cuz she was dull and people didn't like her and Firestorm was meh. But Ray is a fan favorite character and he didn't want to leave the show. Also some shows start off good and then just get worse and worse(Heroes). Others start slow and only get good in the later seasons(if they last). Legends is the latter type of show. So removing a fan favorite when the show is really getting into its groove is silly.

It's not even a natural resolution to his story line. Ray nor Nora expressed any desire to leave until Damien Darhk told Ray he should go.

Captain Cold was a fan favorite, but he left because he wanted to leave.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 02:01 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Hawkgirl is cool. CW's portrayal of her was not. Firestorm was alright, but can understand getting rid of him eventually if he put a strain on the budget. But Ray... Yeah. Wtf were they thinking?

As, so Wentworth wanted to leave? Figures.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 05:11 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Also, from a practical narrative point of view, who is going to be doing the Waverider's maintenance and such? Rip gone, Jax gone, now Ray gone, the closest they have is Zari, who is only good with the software side and only when she remembers stuff from her alternate life.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 05:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Ray was pretty versatile, one of the more powerful members and also the smartest. They essentially just lost their Tony Stark.

Also from a narrative point of view it makes no sense for Ray to wanna bail in the middle of them dealing with a crisis. If he were to leave it would have made more sense for him to say "once we have dealt with all these encores I am retiring".

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2020 01:54 PM
riv6672

This was a severe blow to the show, the repercussions of which have yet to be felt.

On the bright side, the way Nate imagined his plan being executed was frikking Hilarious! John’s “Mumbo jumbo Mumbo jumbo” almost made me fall out of my seat!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2020 09:12 AM
riv6672

Woo HOO! New ep. this week! eek!

https://ew.com/tv/legends-of-tomorr...a-supernatural/

Woo HOO! Supernatural connection!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2020 07:06 PM