KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
So why did Savage tell them the correct way to use the dagger on him to kill him? Isn't that..kind of stupid? It'd be different if he waited until a split second before he was going to try to kill Hawkgirl in order to relay this information, but he tells them "yeah it needs to be her" before he had neutralized either of them.

Why not just let them go on thinking the dagger didn't work? How is he smart enough to conquer an entire planet?

He's killed them 206.5 times. And on top of that, casually tanked a blast from their most powerful member and discovered that he did something so amazing, they needed to come back in time to defeat him before he did it.

He's so confident of his chances right now(and rightfully so) that he has no reason to deceive them. Clearly they can't stop him. They've tried multiple times and always failed.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 06:43 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're missing an obvious solution: Snart cold gun freeze, then dump in a freezer forever/time jump to the end of the universe. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 06:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Toss him in a volcano, lmao.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 07:05 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by cdtm
They're missing an obvious solution: Snart cold gun freeze, then dump in a freezer forever/time jump to the end of the universe. smile

Freeze him, then let Hawkgirl use that dagger like an icepick. They stop him, break the cycle all at the same time.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 07:16 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
He's killed them 206.5 times. And on top of that, casually tanked a blast from their most powerful member and discovered that he did something so amazing, they needed to come back in time to defeat him before he did it.

He's so confident of his chances right now(and rightfully so) that he has no reason to deceive them. Clearly they can't stop him. They've tried multiple times and always failed.

Exactly though, these are time traveling beings from the future with super powers and/or highly advanced tech. If anyone has a shot at killing him it would be them, so why help them out?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 08:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Exactly though, these are time traveling beings from the future with super powers and/or highly advanced tech. If anyone has a shot at killing him it would be them, so why help them out?

Because after 4,000 years of killing the Hawks, then in the 70's gaining Atom's tech, then he easily trapped 3, tanked a hit from the strongest one, and was kinda walking the dog on them(even killed Hawkman again), he's cocky and arrogant. It's impossible for him not to be.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 09:20 PM
wakkawakkawakka

I just think it's the fact she is surrounded by mostly dudes now. Remember on her last "team" the only guys were her ex bf and a guy with a wife.

Yeah it's like someone on the production team just hates Ray Palmer for some reason. He's a genius with an Iron Man type super suit..he should be one of the most useful member on the team.

She did bang Oliver in "spur of the moment" situation in S2. Don't know where she'll go with Snart but so far she's a super flirt.

I blame Felicity for Ray's ineptitude mostly because her parts in the latest episode of Arrow had her competing with Laurel for most annoying character.

With that said I'm surprised that Hawkman was axed so early though I'm not to concerned about it. Is that a bad thing?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 10:08 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not concerned, either.. Besides, there's two obvious ways to fix that.

Do like Flash did and change time.

Bring in "future" Hawkman, after he reincarnates.

But tbh I'm fine with just leaving him gone.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 10:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Hawkman was a creepy **** and a huge *******. His whole smug, patronising "its destiny that you bang me and I'm going to be a aggressive dick about it" thing and the kind of constant condescending tone he used with Kendra was pretty bad. I'm glad he's dead.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 10:35 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Hawkman was a creepy **** and kind of a huge *******. His whole smug, patronising "its destiny that you bang me and I'm going to be a aggressive dick about it" was pretty bad. I'm glad he's dead.

Comic Hawkman is kind of a dick, too. (Adam beating him down and ripping off his wings is one of the only good things about his post New52 mini.)

Except without the creepiness.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 10:38 PM
KingD19

I think that as much of a dick as he is, he's the groups necessary *******. Rory and Snart are the necessary evils. But Kendra still needs Carter. I hate that poor Cisco finally got completely dropped by her. But he's the one who remembers the shit, so she still needs him to train her and get her better. No way she gets close enough to Savage to shank him without Carter's help.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 11:04 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Even as a dick, I just don't think Hawkman was portrayed very well.

The show itself, i'm still unsure about.

One thing that was pointed out to me though, was that Rip Hunter's ship's computer (Gideon) has the same name as Eobard Thawne's in Flash.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 11:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Not just the same name. The same face and voice as well. It's the same Gideon, I just don't know how yet.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 01:07 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, didn't Barry create Gideon? And we know that he's seemingly still alive and active during the time Thawne is from, which is the same period Savage conquers the world (Thawne was born in 2151 IIRC and Savage conquers Earth in 2166). So it does line up somewhat. I'm thinking we might get an encounter with a future version of Barry at some point.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 02:34 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not just the same name. The same face and voice as well. It's the same Gideon, I just don't know how yet.

That's what I was curious about.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, didn't Barry create Gideon? And we know that he's seemingly still alive and active during the time Thawne is from, which is the same period Savage conquers the world (Thawne was born in 2151 IIRC and Savage conquers Earth in 2166). So it does line up somewhat. I'm thinking we might get an encounter with a future version of Barry at some point.

Quite possible.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 02:50 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

I can see this happening

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 08:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Rory from Doctor Who playing a 'Time Master' who defied his superiors and stole a time travelling ship. He even sort of dresses like The Doctor would. I just find that a bit annoying. I did hear a rumour that Rip Hunter is Booster Gold's son. Anybody with more familiarity with the character to comfirm or debunk this?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 12:53 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by samhain
Rory from Doctor Who playing a 'Time Master' who defied his superiors and stole a time travelling ship. He even sort of dresses like The Doctor would. I just find that a bit annoying. I did hear a rumour that Rip Hunter is Booster Gold's son. Anybody with more familiarity with the character to comfirm or debunk this?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Booster Gold is indeed his dad. Rip Hunter isn't his name either. It's an alias so someone from the past or future doesn't discover who he is and hurt his friends or relatives with that knowledge. Not sure how closed LoT is going by the canon with him though.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:47 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Booster Gold is indeed his dad. Rip Hunter isn't his name either. It's an alias so someone from the past or future doesn't discover who he is and hurt his friends or relatives with that knowledge. Not sure how closed LoT is going by the canon with him though.

they might go that way since I believe Booster Gold might be getting cast soon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 08:18 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love this show

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Feb 5th, 2016 05:45 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote