KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

I could see Snart and Mick arguing with Rip about just snatching up Savages body and putting it in a drum, then dropping it into the ocean.

Then everyone chimes in with their favorite "get it over with" scenerio, until someone notices Vandal Savage, arms around Rip and Ray, suggested decapitation.

Cue Vandal laughing in their face, and exiting the stage. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2016 08:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

This show is pretty fun but still really dumb. You just have to ignore the fact that any halfway intelligent person would have taken care of Savage by now or questioning why they don't just freeze him and kill him at their leisur when Kendra wakes up or at least take the dagger which they left for some idiotic reason. Or why they're even bothering with trying to kill him in the past when they obviously can't for Time Reasons.

Yeah, just ignore that and you're fine.

Wentworth killed it this episode. Stein is still a surprisingly awesome and duplicitous character.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 12:27 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well this whole adventure has been causing a ruckus to the timeline so far. Also if the primary concern for not killing Savage in the past was for time reasons then why even bother going after him in the first place. Not to say that it isn't incredibly dumb that they haven't neutralized Savage by now or though of a decent plan to do so.

I'm surprised neither Kendra nor Carter asked when exactly does Savage pop up again in the future.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 03:35 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

So 3rd episode and this is getting lower ratings than Arrow in its 4th season. Take into account the huge budget required for this, and it's a failure Imo. Calling it now- There won't be a 2nd season.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2016 07:35 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Show keeps getting better and better.

And Snart is the best character in any of these currently running comic shows. He is just so much fun. If we don't get a season 2 I'd be fine with a Captain Cold and Heat Wave show instead.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 06:48 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Is it me or the heat and cold guns don't seem to do anything like they did on The Flash?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 10:50 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

The cold and heat guns have been nerfed quite a bit. Otherwise how else would someone explain how Savage has yet to contain Savage.

Also why does the CW hate Ray so much? The dude actively tries and is always given crap.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 03:37 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yeah, that heat gun was taking out multiple cops at once when they first showed Heatwave. Now it looks like it does little more than singe people. Same with Cold's weapon. Hardly seems as effective. At least the character himself is entertaining.

And yeah, Ray did something decent for a change when he went into Kendra's bloodstream and saved her life, but the next episode he becomes a useless victim again.

Rip has proven himself quite the beast in H2H though. He's beaten both a noob and vastly more experienced Savage now, which is impressive considering how Savage handled team Arrow.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 04:06 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

They probably dialed down the intensity. Since they're both good guys now and there's also the fact that they can't just go murdering people who might be important to the timeline.

Firestorm for example blasts people all the time and they're fine. Yet Deathstorm killed Joe.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 04:54 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Random thing I noticed about Firestorm is that he can actually fly without using his hands as propulsion, as he flew without issues while carrying the nuke in both arms during the 2nd episode.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 05:12 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Random thing I noticed about Firestorm is that he can actually fly without using his hands as propulsion, as he flew without issues while carrying the nuke in both arms during the 2nd episode.

Deathstorm also flew off with Killer Frost in one hand. His hands while useful for propulsion probably are like Iron-Man in that they're primary purpose is maneuvering and stabilization.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2016 05:25 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I call massive PIS on Rip having issues with that Russian gangster. The guy has handled Savage on multiple occasions, so why did he suddenly forget how to fight? Also, I am ashamed to admit that I actually laughed at Snart's prison break reference.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2016 02:58 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

why is Connor full black? they didn't even try.

Last edited by marwash22 on Feb 19th, 2016 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2016 11:45 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I call massive PIS on Rip having issues with that Russian gangster. The guy has handled Savage on multiple occasions, so why did he suddenly forget how to fight? Also, I am ashamed to admit that I actually laughed at Snart's prison break reference.

It wasn't that he forgot how to fight imo. It was that that dude was pretty massive and was shrugging off even what should have been debilitating strikes. Like as hard as he punched him in the thigh, he should have been limping at the least.

What I'm calling PIS on is Ray continuing to be the dumbest genius in the world. Oh, they threw us in prison? And my prison mate/teammate who's been to prison multiple times over the course of his life tells me what to do? Nope. Just gonna ignore him. Repeatedly. Then complain when I get beat up because I did exactly the opposite of what he told me.

They made it so Ray is...he's like just dense to the point of retardation when it comes to anything not pure science or ATOM suit related. Like...just how hard is it to listen to criminals when it comes to criminal things?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 12:59 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh no Ray why would you want to use your suit to shrink down and go inside Kendra to save her life? We are scientists you can't do that we need to find the best way to help you can't do that it's dangerous, you are no former student of mine.

*15 minutes later* Ray wtf how dare you not want to use your suit to go inside of her and help you prick.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 01:16 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Ah...another week another montage of CW hating Ray. Admittedly I thought Fem-storm looked pretty cool for the brief moment she was on screen.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 02:19 AM
KingD19

I want one episode where everybody f*cks up royal, and Ray does nothing that entire episode but save the day and pull asses out of the fire.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 02:42 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Ah...another week another montage of CW hating Ray. Admittedly I thought Fem-storm looked pretty cool for the brief moment she was on screen.

ray s^cks..

the whole show needs to be better

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 03:29 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Ray sucks only because the writers are strongarming him into a dumbass. Any bad decision that can be made? Yeah he does it.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 03:55 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by KingD19
It wasn't that he forgot how to fight imo. It was that that dude was pretty massive and was shrugging off even what should have been debilitating strikes. Like as hard as he punched him in the thigh, he should have been limping at the least.

What I'm calling PIS on is Ray continuing to be the dumbest genius in the world. Oh, they threw us in prison? And my prison mate/teammate who's been to prison multiple times over the course of his life tells me what to do? Nope. Just gonna ignore him. Repeatedly. Then complain when I get beat up because I did exactly the opposite of what he told me.

They made it so Ray is...he's like just dense to the point of retardation when it comes to anything not pure science or ATOM suit related. Like...just how hard is it to listen to criminals when it comes to criminal things?

Well, either way, based on what we have seen so far, Rip should have knocked that fat POS on his a** without issues. But it seems that they are trying to make Sara out to be the uber badass killer/H2H fighter, so the others have to occasionally look inept to achieve that. Except we know Rip can handle Savage, who has handled Oliver and Team Arrow, and we know that Oliver is above Sara, by feats. So that whole thing makes very little sense.

And at this point I have just given up on Ray ever not sucking. I had some hopes for him when they actually made him do something useful and smart on his return to Arrow (when he figured out the whole H.I.V.E. teeth thing). But it looks like he has been turned into the useless comic-relief of the show, just like he was on Arrow most of the time.

Also, is this show just going to turn into Rip killing Savage in a new way every few episodes?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 04:15 AM