KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Legends of Tomorrow

Legends of Tomorrow
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
I like how Snart is basically a step away from being the best superhero on the team at this point.

I feel like Snart and Rip are the only adults. Maybe Lance too.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 08:45 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Nephthys
I like how Snart is basically a step away from being the best superhero on the team at this point.

thumb up

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 26th, 2016 09:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Extreme temper tantrums, Ray doesn't get sandbagged for once, Stein's a big hero and some stuff about Rip's 99 problems.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 03:59 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

With how much a dick some of them had been to Rory by this point, is it any wonder that he sold them out in an attempt to get back home? I get why they did what they did with him in the end, but wow. Just wow.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 04:58 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I find it hard to believe Snart killled Mick.

He is probably just frozen, and put in hibernation or something. Although its weird he dragged him off the ship to do that.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 11:19 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Why don't they just drop him back off in 2046

Old Post Mar 4th, 2016 05:13 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That would've made too much sense. If the team (and particularly Rip) was entirely sensible, Savage would've been done and over with already... but then that would've made too short of a TV show.

Mick may have been mostly a musclehead thug, but he had his code (remember when he took a beating for Palmer during capture interrogation?), though he was still too different from the rest, so they had to do away with him eventually. smh

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 12:49 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well this whole show hinges on the fact that nobody is bothering to come up with a half-way decent plan to eliminate Savage.

Even though Mick was different from the others, he still felt like a more valuable edition to the crew than Carter.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 02:07 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Kento
Why don't they just drop him back off in 2046

Well, presuming they end up defeating Savage, and Sara and Ray go back in time to help the others in Star City, that version of 2046 never actually ends up happening.

I mean if you dump him in a point in time, and then rewrite previous events to change/alter/erase that version of the time line, wouldn't that virtually be killing him in anyways? Because he'd have been put in a point in time that no longer exists.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 02:16 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, presuming they end up defeating Savage, and Sara and Ray go back in time to help the others in Star City, that version of 2046 never actually ends up happening.

I mean if you dump him in a point in time, and then rewrite previous events to change/alter/erase that version of the time line, wouldn't that virtually be killing him in anyways? Because he'd have been put in a point in time that no longer exists.
Depends on how they handle things. Would time rewrite around him and cause he's a time traveler would realize what happened. Would it rewrite around him and he would just be rewritten to that time where he's just being as he usually is. Or would it create a different world since we know there is a multiverse. Or is it simply wiped from ever happening except in the minds of the people aboard Rips ship

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 04:12 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm Mick sure seems to be getting out of control. I'm sure this will end perfectly fine. Who would think taking a crazed killer whose only goal is to watch the world burn..wouldn't work out?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 09:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay just saw the latest episode..damn I can't believe that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cold would kill Mick. Since they didn't show it I'm wondering if maybe he didn't.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 02:22 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That ending and the next episode not being till the end of the month.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 02:29 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

So another week of Ray not only not sucking, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: but actually being the hero. And not only that, he got left a white guy in 50s America, with both the female teammates, while everyone else got shot at. laughing

Also, Miller should star in an old school gangster movie some time. He'd totally fit the role.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 09:12 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

The CW just renewed this show for a 2nd season. Surprising because I heard this show costs ALOT to make.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 09:57 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Even though they haven't really used like Firestorm in awhile... I guess they do that sparingly to conserve the budget.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 01:44 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by juggernaut74
The CW just renewed this show for a 2nd season. Surprising because I heard this show costs ALOT to make.

Yeah very surprising:

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/11/the...-arrow-izombie/

Considering its massive cost and that its ratings in its 1st season are lower than Arrow's 4th season.

At least that bodes well for Flash to be around for a long time.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 02:15 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I have to say I am surprised at the renewal. Even before season one started, I had my doubts about it, simply based on the money needed to make the show. And it hasn't exactly been that great. It's not terrible, but I feel like the opening seasons of both Arrow and Flash were stronger. It will light up all the rumour mills again though, as I remember there initially being talks of having a different set of "Legends" each season, when they were still spitballing ideas, with talks of Constantine potentially as a team member for season 2. But now that Justice League Dark finally seems to be kicking off, I don't think something like that would be on the cards anymore.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 05:25 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I felt bad for one of the kids turned into hawk people in this latest ep. It's like he wasn't gone for long and boom his girl is already making out with other dudes.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 04:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also whenever a mission begins to wind down towards the end the crew should just prepare themselves for the inevitable time master assault. Seems like it happens every other episode. Just know that once you think your time in a specific era is over some dudes with laser guns are going to show up.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 05:02 PM