KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My dog just ate Onions.

My dog just ate Onions.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

sad

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 09:54 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

There are no heartless people on this forum. I can confirm this as I've been here since 2013.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 10:09 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Hell, Scribble and Ms. Chelle are some of the nicest people I've ever met

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 10:11 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
There are no heartless people on this forum. I can confirm this as I've been here since 2013.

Seriously?!?!

2013?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2015 10:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Well, currently, I have yet to find someone who decides to be an *******, just because. Whether they turn out to act like one is their business, but I've never really seen anyone on here with absolutely no remorse in their heart.

Cept Oneness. But he's just funny.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2015 04:26 AM
Stringer

Funny lookin'

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2015 04:27 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

people are ignorant when it comes to treating dogs though sometimes. back when chuck was a lil pup and i was bringing him to work, one day he came to the office dropped a chocolate ball in front of me and i was like "ok, no, you're not killing yourself today i'll take that" and then went away for a minute and came back with another maltese ball. luckily, just like me, he hates being around other people which kept bringing him back to me. and it was some fcking customer just sharing his maltese balls with young chuck there and i had to tell him how fcking stupid he was, well actually i let my sister do that though cause like i said strangrs ain't my thang. that wasn't the only time though, strangers would fedd the dogs chips or whatever other bullshit they're eating. i don't get how strangers get off feeding a dog they don't even know, if you have food just tell the dog to fck off.

and yours was your grandma though, well i had an aunt like that, every time she would get up, well that deserved a treat. ugh, my rule is just let e take care of my own dogs diet alright!

1,000,000: mitchypoopoo

Old Post Apr 4th, 2015 04:59 AM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

/Thread

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2015 05:14 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QE™

Onions and Chocolate are fatal to all dogs. No matter what breed, or how many pounds they weigh.

Although, 1/4 of a cup is supposed to be able to take out a 20 pound dog.

... *Note to self: Stop letting dog have some of my Oion rings*

I've honestly never heard of onions being bad for dogs. When I get burger with Oion rings, I almost every single time share them with my dog. Never had problem, but I will take what you said into consideration. sad

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 08:47 AM
QE™ is currently offline Click here to Send QE™ a Private Message Find more posts by QE™ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I got them from my vet, QE. That isn't me spewing bs.

I think you're safe with just one alive.

Problem is, my dog ate an entire cheese steak lined with fried onions.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 09:11 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Hell, Scribble and Ms. Chelle are some of the nicest people I've ever met
Thank you. happy

an entire cheese steak lined with fried onions.
omg I need this in my life right now.

made by Scribble

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 11:56 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

There might be a penis joke in there. Maybe.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 11:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, currently, I have yet to find someone who decides to be an *******, just because. Whether they turn out to act like one is their business, but I've never really seen anyone on here with absolutely no remorse in their heart.

Cept Oneness. But he's just funny.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 11:25 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Thank you. happy

omg I need this in my life right now.

This made me laugh...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 07:11 PM
michaljohnson
Restricted

Account Restricted

My dog just ate Onions.

It is not a good Sign for your Dog, if he just ate Onions. So you have to go with him any Animal Doctor as early as possible. And then after you give him Pedigree Daily as more as possible.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2015 07:08 AM
michaljohnson is currently offline Click here to Send michaljohnson a Private Message Find more posts by michaljohnson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 09:53 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Onions and Chocolate are fatal to all dogs. No matter what breed, or how many pounds they weigh.

Although, 1/4 of a cup is supposed to be able to take out a 20 pound dog.

My dog legit ate an entire plate of brownies and suffered no ill effects.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 12:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Stiltman, can you kindly **** off? You're incredibly annoying.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 09:11 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stiltman, can you kindly **** off? You're incredibly annoying.

triggered

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 04:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Surtur
triggered
don't @ me.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:31 PM