KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion of "peace" strikes again

Religion of "peace" strikes again
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
How would Hitler handle the Muslim problem?

He would do what he did to the Jews if he knew they'd be this extreme nowadays.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 07:29 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
He would do what he did to the Jews if he knew they'd be this extreme nowadays.

So, two things.

1) It's hard not to read this as "man, if only Hitler had gone after Muslims instead of Jews."
2) One of Hitler's policies during the war was to foment Arab rebellions and nationalist movements in the British controlled parts of the Middle East like Mesopotamia (Iraq) and Egypt.

Man, too bad the Allies stopped Hitler before he could save us from those pesky Muslims.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 08:17 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Squirtle
Uh, key difference: the fascist, supremacist and violent ideology is intrinsically part of quran and hadith.

Hey, here's an idea: Let's focus on what people actually do and the parts they really follow, rather than, you know, tarring literally hundreds of millions of people with behavior they do not do?

If most Muslims don't actually listen to those parts, what does it matter?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 08:39 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Yeah, let's not forget that the Old Testament says it's okay to turn on your ex-allies and slaughter them in their sleep if they're no longer useful to you and of a different ethnicity.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 08:41 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah, let's not forget that the Old Testament says it's okay to turn on your ex-allies and slaughter them in their sleep if they're no longer useful to you and of a different ethnicity.
Hmm, maybe I should give this whole religion thing a second shot.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 08:54 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Prove this, please.

List the specific horrific act these so-called "Christians" have done and give the scripture or scriptures they used to justify their action.

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/wffm...ion/slavery.htm
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Native...nd_Christianity
https://books.google.com/books?id=G...ans&f=false

If you toss a No True Scotsman at me, I'm going to go to your house and take your women. Fair warning. thumb up

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Apr 5th, 2015 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2015 11:40 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which story is that, sounds like real life.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 12:25 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Which story is that, sounds like real life.

I'm trying to remember. I think it was the one with the Gibeonites.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 12:27 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm trying to remember. I think it was the one with the Gibeonites.

Sounds like what Obama did to Israel.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 12:56 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Sounds like what Obama did to Israel.

Obama slaughtered Israelis as they slept? Lol.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:36 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loosely speaking with this Nuke deal, Israel will be slaughtered. And Obama could have stopped it. So yea directly or indirect its the same thing. The bible tells a story of people. People do bad things. Then and now.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:39 AM
Mindset

He might have.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:46 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

I think you meant Mel Gibson. It is Easter.

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:47 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Loosely speaking with this Nuke deal, Israel will be slaughtered. And Obama could have stopped it. So yea directly or indirect its the same thing. The bible tells a story of people. People do bad things. Then and now.

By loosely, I take it you mean "crazily."

Israel has a sizable nuclear arsenal. They have more than mutually assured destruction with Iran even if Iran gets a nuke. Come off this.

Israel wants a more aggressive American Iran policy not because of the danger of a nuclear armed Iran, but because it wants America to do its heavy lifting for it in containing Iran's conventional ambitions and proxies.

I'm sure by your definition, anything short of America invading Iran would be a betrayal of Israel. If that's the case, then I think loyalty to Israel isn't worth it.

There's a lot of talk about how dangerous Iran would be with a nuke, but really, there isn't a single major example of Iran launching a direct preemptive attack on an enemy since the 1979 revolution. Israel on the other hand...

Last edited by Omega Vision on Apr 6th, 2015 at 01:57 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:54 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

By loosely, I take it you mean "crazily."

Israel has a sizable nuclear arsenal. They have more than mutually assured destruction with Iran even if Iran gets a nuke. Come off this.

Israel wants a more aggressive American Iran policy not because of the danger of a nuclear armed Iran, but because it wants America to do its heavy lifting for it in containing Iran's conventional ambitions and proxies.

I'm sure by your definition, anything short of America invading Iran would be a betrayal of Israel. If that's the case, then I think loyalty to Israel isn't worth it.

There's a lot of talk about how dangerous Iran would be with a nuke, but really, there isn't a single major example of Iran launching a direct preemptive attack on an enemy since the 1979 revolution. Israel on the other hand...

This deal is absolutely a bad deal. We will never agree anyways.

Last edited by Time Immemorial on Apr 6th, 2015 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:05 AM
Omega Vision

So a country that chants "Death to America and Israel" calls us the great Satan and says "Israel should be wiped out" should get nukes in your opinion?

This deal is absolutely a bad deal.

Dude, how many times do I have to explain this? I don't want Iran to have nukes, but if they really want them and if they think they need them, they'll get them, so we have to take their incentive away.

As for the chants, I think I should explain to you the concept of political rhetoric and how it's different from an actual statement of intent.

Tell me the alternative. Explain on behalf of Netanyahu and all the other naysayers what you would have done in Obama's position.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:10 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

So a country that chants "Death to America and Israel" calls us the great Satan and says "Israel should be wiped out" should get nukes in your opinion?

This deal is absolutely a bad deal.

I agree, TI. OV and others can't see that Iran doesn't care much about their own destruction as long as they can take Israel with them. In their minds, destroying Israel is their god's commandment and doing so they will be rewarded with eternal life. They're fanatics who don't care about mutual destruction. The fact that Israel has nukes would be no deterrent to them whatsoever.

Allowing even the slightest chance of Iran having a single nuke is way too dangerous.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:13 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Star428
I agree, TI. OV and others can't see that Iran doesn't care much about their own destruction as long as they can take Israel with them. In their minds, destroying Israel is their god's commandment and doing so they will be rewarded with eternal life. They're fanatics who don't care about mutual destruction. The fact that Israel has nukes would be no deterrent to them whatsoever.

Allowing even the slightest chance of Iran having a single nuke is way too dangerous.

Thank you for this nuanced understanding of Iran that shows your considerable scholarship on the subject.

Perhaps you'd like to begin drafting the plans for an invasion of Iran, as that's the only way you can remove all chance of them getting a bomb. It will only take...oh I don't know, half a million soldiers, at least. Israel probably won't even chip in.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:14 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, how many times do I have to explain this? I don't want Iran to have nukes, but if they really want them and if they think they need them, they'll get them, so we have to take their incentive away.

As for the chants, I think I should explain to you the concept of political rhetoric and how it's different from an actual statement of intent.

Tell me the alternative. Explain on behalf of Netanyahu and all the other naysayers what you would have done in Obama's position.

How many times have the thrown out or not allowed inspectors in, and you trust them now because of this deal?

I would increase sanctions and international support and have Israel strike there facilities.

Iran directly funds terrorism, you think they will follow a deal?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:15 AM
Omega Vision

How many times have the thrown out or not allowed inspectors in, and you trust them now because of this deal?

I would increase sanctions and international support and have Israel strike there facilities.

Iran directly funds terrorism, you think they will follow a deal?

Now because of the sanctions we have leverage we didn't before.

Increase the sanctions? Now you're just saying things that sound plausible without knowing what they really mean. There's not much more the US and its allies can do to Iran. We could block shipment of things like medicine and spare plane parts (needed to repair Iran's aging commercial airline fleet), but what's that really going to do but make the Iranian people hate us more?

What do you mean "increase international support?"

Striking their facilities, if Israel is even capable of it (Iran is a big country, they have lots of facilities, and Israel has never attempted such a long range mission against a prepared opponent) would only slow the Iranians down and increase their resolve. If the Israelis believed this was a credible option, they'd have done it.

America has supported terrorism too in the past, but you'd say we're trustworthy, wouldn't you?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:23 AM