KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion of "peace" strikes again

Religion of "peace" strikes again
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision

America has supported terrorism too in the past, but you'd say we're trustworthy, wouldn't you?

Lol oh man, we on different worlds bro.

Cheers

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:25 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Honestly how on earth do you think this deal is going to do anything. Literally they think America is Satan, you think they are going to follow their "deal with the devil"

I mean cmon man, what world do you live in.

Wake up man, just wake up. I know we can't do anything about it, but don't drink the kool aid.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:27 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Honestly how on earth do you think this deal is going to do anything. Literally they think America is Satan, you think they are going to follow their "deal with the devil"

I mean cmon man, what world do you live in.

Wake up man, just wake up.

Man it's like you're a soundboard cycling through the same quotes.

Notice you didn't respond to a single one of my points, just broke out into inarticulate yowling.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:29 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Man it's like you're a soundboard cycling through the same quotes.

Notice you didn't respond to a single one of my points, just broke out into inarticulate yowling.

Responding to pipe dreams is not worth my time.

History speaks for its self.

Iran cannot be trusted. Not then not now.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:31 AM
Squirtle

Originally posted by Q99
Hey, here's an idea: Let's focus on what people actually do and the parts they really follow, rather than, you know, tarring literally hundreds of millions of people with behavior they do not do?

Why would we do that when discussing an ideology? it's like saying: why talk about the nazi doctrine when millions of its followers were not personally killing jews right and left? or if we talk about marxism, maoism or whatever.

Most people following or agreeing with an ideology are not the actual enforcers, those are the few. Most of the time followers would not agree 100% with the ideology, but they support most of and are influenced by it.

It doesn't matter if 85% are not ok with personally murdering somebody, many nazis saved lots of jews and other people for example, and most of nazism believers never killed even a fly, does it mean nazism is ok?
The important part on identifying a dangerous ideology is analysing the core beliefs, that is actually the only way to do it...

Originally posted by Q99
If most Muslims don't actually listen to those parts, what does it matter?

Most muslims? are you whishful thinking or outright lying? because is not even close , more than 80% of world muslims live on islamic nations, and from that huge demographic most of them support sharia way of living.

Even in moderated places you can find the dangerous ideology of islam crawling wherever it has a chance.
https://youtu.be/kJk_AiK-4No
https://youtu.be/JRF_yPQy-Qo

If things haven't changed a bit for apostates, gay or women in all the islamic nations (and all the to-be future caliphates) for more than thousand years you have to ask: why? and when analysing the core beliefs of ISLAM you have the answer.

Even El-Sissi knows it, and wants to make some reforms, but he is truly one of a few lone wolves in the big islamic nation (not to mention his position is in big part due to his own political goals). Then you have lots of ex-muslims exposing the dangers of islamic ideology... but we are supposed to ignore all the evidence and say is "the religion of peace"? because is not: is a supremacist, dangeours ideology that goes against most our cultural values, just like nazism was a dangerous, supremacist ideology.

Also my main points still remains unanswered.

And just for the kick of it: even if we say those links from FinalAnswer were based on christian ideology (they weren't, but lets just say), and then we say YES christian ideology is as dangerous as islam... how in the world it means we can't expose islam a dangerous ideology?

Last edited by Squirtle on Apr 6th, 2015 at 02:38 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:33 AM
Squirtle is currently offline Click here to Send Squirtle a Private Message Find more posts by Squirtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Re: Religion of "peace" strikes again

Originally posted by Star428
They killed 70 Christians this time:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ke...kt_nbr=2wdunq1k

Btw, there are a lot of great comments in the 'comments' section at bottom of article.

How is religion responsible for this incident? Did a Prophet sanctify this act?

Also, Somalia is a warzone. Bad stuff happens there frequently.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 05:53 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirtle

Re: Re: Religion of "peace" strikes again

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
How is religion responsible for this incident?

Jeez I dunno... how about :
1-Al-Shabaab is an islamic group
2-"Student said he could hear them opening doors and asking if the people inside were Muslims or Christians, if you were a Christian you were shot on the spot."
So yes, this was religion motivated.

Did a Prophet sanctify this act?

Muhammad is good enough for you?.

From quran
surah 2 191-193: "kill them wherever you find them (...) And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone)."

surah 3 151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah." (christians are somewhat included as polytheists because of the trinity doctrine).

surah 8 12: " I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them."

surah 9 29: "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book (jews and christians). "

From hadith
sahih bukhari 52: "The Prophet (...) was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (women and children) are from them (pagans)." (Yes. is perfectly fine to terror attack women and children in the name of allah!)

muslim 1:"the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Ibn Ishaq: "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

and on and on... we can go all day on this

sources:
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/
http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nora/html/home.html

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 07:57 PM
Squirtle is currently offline Click here to Send Squirtle a Private Message Find more posts by Squirtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Religion of "peace" strikes again

Deuteronomy, Exodus, Chronicles has a bunch of bits about killing those who follow another God and non-believers. So it seems once again Muhammad was just tracing from the OT.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Everyone knows that if you follow any of the scriptures in the Old Testament then you're not a real Christian, Rob.

Those pages are just in there for filler.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 09:27 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirtle

Re: Re: Re: Re: Religion of "peace" strikes again

Originally posted by Robtard
Deuteronomy, Exodus, Chronicles has a bunch of bits about killing those who follow another God and non-believers. So it seems once again Muhammad was just tracing from the OT.

1- I'd like you to give precise quotes on those. One key difference between old testament writting and quran/hadith is that the first are close-ended, they describe actions within an specific historic and geographical context, most of the time even specific event related.
Islam teachins are open ended, true muslim should follow them till armageddon comes, till the end of times, or till all of earth is under islam.

2- the goal of old testament people was to stablish themselves on the promised land. The goal of islam is to conquer the entire earth.

3- one ideology is linked to one the basis of ethics and human rights development (christianity). The other is linked to such amount of non-stop carnage since more than 1400 years that I can literally post every day walls of links that political correct media often ignores. And that's not mentioning the internal carnage and human rights violation within islamic nations.

4- there is a jewish nation, with all it's rights and wrongs... they have democracy, women are treated as humans and you can profess any religion you want. Do you want me to recall some daily basic human rights violation of sharia ruled (aka ISLAMIC) nations?.

5- one of them has never changed in more than thousand years, and never will, the reason is on point 1. So one of them is political, militant and dangerous, and it will be till the end of times (whatever that may be) the other is just another religion.

https://youtu.be/QxzOVSMUrGM

Last edited by Squirtle on Apr 6th, 2015 at 09:49 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 09:36 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Tzeentch: Uh, your sarcasm is misplaced. The teachings of Christ supersede the laws of the old testament.... Try again.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 09:41 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Religion of "peace" strikes again

Originally posted by Squirtle
1- I'd like you to give precise quotes on those. One key difference between old testament writting and quran/hadith is that the first are close-ended, they describe actions within an specific historic and geographical context, most of the time even specific event related.
Islam teachins are open ended, true muslim should follow them till armageddon comes, till the end of times, or till all of earth is under islam.

2- the goal of old testament people was to stablish themselves on the promised land. The goal of islam is to conquer the entire earth.

3- one ideology is linked to one the basis of ethics and human rights development (christianity). The other is linked to such amount of non-stop carnage since more than 1400 years that I can literally post every day walls of links that political correct media often ignores. And that's not mentioning the internal carnage and human rights violation within islamic nations.

4- there is a jewish nation, with all it's rights and wrongs... they have democracy, women are treated as humans and you can profess any religion you want. Do you want me to recall some daily basic human rights violation of sharia ruled (aka ISLAMIC) nations?.

5- one of them has never changed in more than thousand years, and never will, the reason is on point 1. So one of them is political, militant and dangerous, and it will be till the end of times (whatever that may be) the other is just another religion.

1) HYG, one from each I named and all KJ versions from biblegateway.com:

-He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed. Exodus 22:20

-And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, 13 but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman. Chronicles 15:12-13

-And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage Deuteronomy 13:10

2) So a "it's okay to conquer and kill when we do it" excuse. LoL! Seems like you're bashing Islam for being an overachiever.

3) LoL! Did you not see the recent links Tzeen posted. Slavery and the wholesale mass murder of America's natives wasn't all that long ago in the big picture

4) So? We're talking about Islam and Christianity. BTW, Israel is a massive human rights violator.

5) Fearmongering thumb up

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 09:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Religion of "peace" strikes again

How is religion responsible for this incident? Did a Prophet sanctify this act?

Oh, I don't know. Perhaps because the article states that several of them were yelling "God is great!" while they were killing Christians. There's also the facts that Squirtle mentioned in a post a few replies up.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Apr 6th, 2015 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 10:02 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@Tzeentch: Uh, your sarcasm is misplaced. The teachings of Christ supersede the laws of the old testament.... Try again.

HYG, Star428:

-Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

-For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Matthew 5:17-18

The "law" would be the Old Testament

&

-Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,

-Saying The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:

-All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not. Matthew
23:1-3

Jesus telling his disciples to adhere to the Law. Jesus wasn't revolting against the Law of the Jews, he was revolting against those in power who were abusing it.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 10:07 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

What the **** is up with all these pro-Jihadists still refusing to acknowledge the fact that this was a criminal act against Christian students?
Is this a ****ing Jihadist message board?

Don't you guys watch/read the news?
It's been said so many times that the students that were murdered were Christians who were separated from the Muslims.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 02:36 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

LOL. Any "Christian" who kills in the name of Christ is not following the teachings of Christianity. True Christians don't go around burning people alive, chopping their heads off, or burying women and children alive. Can't believe people are actually so dense as to compare Christians to these mass killing murderers.

But Muslims who kill in the name of Islam are real Muslims?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 03:29 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
This is nothing compared to the mass murders committed by Islamists in the Middle East and Africa.

Murder is murder. Not some "Nuh uh! They killed way more people than we ever did!"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 03:40 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirtle

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Yes.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 03:40 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Squirtle
Yes.

And Christians who kill in the name of Christianity are fake Christians?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 03:46 AM
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Questions.

1. Is the religion of Islam based on the Quran and Hadith, or something else?

2 Are all Muslims commanded to kill in the name of Islam? Are even a significant portion of Muslims commanded to kill in the name of Islam in the Quran and Hadith?

3. Presuming the answer to either question in #2 is "Yes", is there text countermanding the commandments to kill in the Quran and/or Hadith, or at least an edict limiting the amount and period of time this commandment is applicable to Muslim believers?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 03:47 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote