KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gaming deals and sales

Gaming deals and sales
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Should I ask for double that? What's twice of 0?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 03:04 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fez is this weeks game.

Next week is the one you don't want to miss, Inside's being given away.

From the maker's of Limbo. I bought Inside on Steam, it's one of those once a generation experiences.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2019 08:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Humble Bundle has Dirt Rally for free

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 04:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bought Inside on Steam, ended up playing it on Epic.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 05:57 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Humble Bundle has Dirt Rally for free

If you missed out on this when they had it, Steam now is doing it.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2019 04:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seen something about Rockstar is giving away GTA: San Andreas for free, The catch is it's only through their own launcher.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2019 02:11 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

One more day until the Epic mystery Batman game is revealed.

Some are saying all three Lego Batman games, and Asylum, City, and Knight, but that sounds like a bit much. More like one or two of those, if they decide to do a Lega kid friendly game and one of the Arkham games for mature audiences. I hope it's Knight and Lega 3, as I have Asylum and City on 360, and Lego Batman 2.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2019 06:45 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Huh, they actually went and did it.

All three Arkam and Lego games. Get them free while you can.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 03:18 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Huh, they actually went and did it.

Well it is Batman day tomorrow, No surprise

it's cool that they're free, But i got most of them on Steam & 360.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 05:51 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have about half of them. Except don't believe City is GOTY edition on my 360.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 01:01 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.winterworks.de/project/hurrican/

For anyone who likes Turrican. Really, really good clone, with a pre-rendered look and nicely done music. Gamepad support. For an old pre-Steam Indy game, the quality is outstanding.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 03:26 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The dating simulator with Colonel Sander's free

'I Love You, Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator'

Old Post Sep 25th, 2019 12:17 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Everything (A Reality simulation game) & Metro 2033 Redux are free on the Epic Store.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2019 07:57 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everything looks interesting.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2019 01:43 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Minut is free on Epic Games store

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 07:16 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The Humble monthly bundle this month is quite a good one: COD WW2, Spyro Trilogy and Crash Bandicoot trilogy (plus a bunch of mystery games), if you pay 12 dollars before the 1st of November.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 06:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like games you could play on a potato, which is good since that's what I have.

It's also gotten unreliable on whether it even runs. Hard to justify buying games without a reliable computer.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 07:46 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I doubt that you could play Spyro Trilogy and Crash Bandicoot trilogy since there the recent remaster's and not the original's.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 01:53 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I can't imagine the requirements would be high, though. Still, the COD is one of the newer ones. If that runs on an old comp, it's gonna be on pretty low settings.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 02:14 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was told there's a clearance sale on Atgames Legends and Flashback 9, for 20 dollars a set.

I don't know if the warm feeling of playing Burgertime without resorting to software piracy is worth blowing money on substandard controllers and lazy emulation coding. I mean, I'd be disappointed in buying the Sega Genesis and Master System collection on Steam, if I didn't have the option to play them on Kega Fusion.

I'm no purist either, I'm just fine with the odd off sound effect or graphic. I mean, I play a PS2, GameCube, and even PS1 on an LCD, no one who's obsessed with "retro purism" does this.

All I want is something that works, and that's where we retro enthusiasts run up against a rock and a hard place.

You usually get quality emulation from hobbyists (Which has negative connotations to piracy, not unjustified), or buy it, and get all sorts of emulation issues, or in the case of retro consoles, terrible controllers that make them borderline unplayable.

Last edited by cdtm on Oct 20th, 2019 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 05:07 PM