KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gaming deals and sales

Gaming deals and sales
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Check out today's Epic, it's a 2d platformer made by former Rare employees who worked on Donkey Kong Country and Banjo Kazooie.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2019 07:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Darksiders warmastered edition, DSII Deathmastered edition, and some snow boarding game called Steep are free on Epic.

I'll be honest, I installed the snowboarding game first, was most interested out of the three. I mean I never even finished the 360 DS, and I don't mind playing un-remasted stuff on an old console to completion, instead of starting all over again on some shiny new port.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 08:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Steep is a very neat game. It's also a ski, wingsuit and some weird para sailing thing game.

But the mechanics are pretty good and it can feel like you are skiing on a mountain.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2020 08:26 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ended up getting those two Darksiders games

I already have them for the 360, No doubt they'll look better on PC.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 01:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The first Darksider's still has issues with the cut scenes being laggy, It was the same with the original release of it too from what i was reading.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 11:54 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

They say re-rendering the cut scenes to 720p works, they apparently went overboard upscaling them.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2020 02:45 PM
cdtm

Sundered Eldritch Edition on Epic. Played a bit, seems like a really good Metroid style game.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 06:22 AM
cdtm

So I read the Epic ToS.

Suddenly changed my mind on buying Borderlands 3. I mean, I know they all do it, but you can't read these things and just forget they practically tell you they own your soul if you want a game "license" (They hammer the point you own nothing. Yet they own every word you ever say on their forums.)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 02:12 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Yeah, Epic are pricks. They literally offer free games and I still haven't installed their launcher.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 02:14 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

No Man Sky on sale for half price again.

30+ is still a lot of money, so just not sure.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 11:32 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

From now until Monday if you have Steam you can claim free copies of Tomb Raider (the reboot), and the Tomb Raider Temple of Osiris game through the Square Enix store.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 10:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
From now until Monday if you have Steam you can claim free copies of Tomb Raider (the reboot), and the Tomb Raider Temple of Osiris game through the Square Enix store.

I have it on my 360, but why not?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 10:58 PM
cdtm

Watch Dogs and The Stanley Parable free on Epic, until next Thursday.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 10:59 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Sorry, to add to what I said, you can also go straight to Steam to claim the Tomb Raider games. So id the Square site is being iffy, you can just use that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 11:08 PM
cdtm

Sorry, to add to what I said, you can also go straight to Steam to claim the Tomb Raider games. So id the Square site is being iffy, you can just use that.

Sounds much better. smile

Nothing against Square, I just like to keep away from hassling through as many sites as I can.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 11:14 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I just gabbed both of them myself even tho i have the Tomb Raider reboot for the PS3, Possibly could look even better on PC

and the other game never played it, But if is anything like like The Guardian of Light it should be decent.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 03:00 AM
cdtm

Just discovered "Just Shapes and Beats", and its having a sale.

This game interests me more then any other game out there, it looks fantastic.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2020 02:50 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Alot of those Telltale games including Walking Dead games are back on Steam and are on sale

ended up getting Season 3.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2020 06:44 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ubisoft is giving Assassin Creed 2 away for free on Uplay.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2020 07:32 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Humble Bundle is giving away a game called Manual Samuel.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2020 08:39 AM