KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gaming deals and sales

Gaming deals and sales
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

GOG's giving away Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War free.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2020 10:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Got a funny one on Playstation Store. Resident Evil 7 and its Season Pass are on sale for 9.99 and 11.99, respectively.

...which means it's cheaper to buy them separately right now than buying the Gold Edition bundle at 39.99.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 18th, 2020 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2020 03:40 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
GOG's giving away Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War free.

I have no idea who to root for in Warhammer.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2020 03:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm
I have no idea who to root for in Warhammer.

I haven't read the countless novels or played the tabletop game myself unlike others

but i guess i would go with Space Marines or Tau.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 02:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So any real reason to get Xenoverse 2 if I still have 90% of Xenoverse 1 single player content to play through?

Will I get a vastly superior upgrade, or just a ".5" version that mostly plays and feels the same?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 02:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

So any real reason to get Xenoverse 2 if I still have 90% of Xenoverse 1 single player content to play through?

Will I get a vastly superior upgrade, or just a ".5" version that mostly plays and feels the same?
Xenoverse 2 has far more content, but plays and feels the same.

It also has a completely new storyline and features pretty much the entire original Xenoverse 1 game.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 04:23 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Xenoverse 2 has far more content, but plays and feels the same.

It also has a completely new storyline and features pretty much the entire original Xenoverse 1 game.

Did they change how you access that content?

Never liked how you have to go off the beaten path to find Trunks tucked in a corner, without any real directions on how to reach him.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 05:12 PM
Jmanghan

Did they change how you access that content?

Never liked how you have to go off the beaten path to find Trunks tucked in a corner, without any real directions on how to reach him.
The hub world is actually larger and thus it's even harder to find everyone.

Plus to unlock teachers it's annoying.

Took me hours to figure out how to unlock Bardock as a teacher.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 05:29 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously considering getting Fractured But Whole gold edition.

I have Stick of Truth on the 360, and I don't think the double pack has the dlc.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 07:49 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I liked those games. They were fun and well made.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 11:39 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've got Stick of Truth for the PS3, I eventually ended up getting it for the PC a while back and uncensored it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 11:49 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tried buying it.

And Steam asks for my billing and credit card info. They have all this. No one else makew you do this, other services know how to store information until you update it.

Not gonna bother.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 04:20 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You give up to easily on things.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2020 04:27 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The First Witcher game is free on GOG.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 11:00 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Serious Sam: The First Encounter is free at GOG, It's only the vanilla version

also they have another sale there too.

Last edited by Kazenji on Aug 25th, 2020 at 01:40 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2020 01:36 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, forgot about it.

Hitman 1 on Epic.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2020 10:02 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

60th anniversary for Sega

and because of that Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is free on Steam, Whoever hasn't gotten it by now.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2020 12:27 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

NiGHTS Into Dreams is free

gotta go on the Sega site to register for it https://www.sega60th.com/

Old Post Oct 15th, 2020 06:38 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have Nights on the 360. Not sure I like the game enough to register with Sega..

Old Post Oct 15th, 2020 11:43 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There's a 'Golden Axed: A Cancelled Prototype' free on Steam, Part of the 60th anniversary for Sega

it's actually good, **** you Sega for cancelling it.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2020 02:14 AM