KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gaming deals and sales

Gaming deals and sales
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StyleTime

GeForce Now is different from Steam Remote play. Steam Remote play is still you using your own PC to stream to another device.

Not saying GeForce Now will be flawless, as connection varies in different areas, but it's worth a try.

It's definitely amazing for less reflex intensive games too, like rpgs.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 13th, 2021 at 01:34 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2021 01:31 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Any recommendations for a gamepad that compares to a Sony Dualshock 1/2 in quality of the dpad, general design, yet won't break the bank?

And is preferably easier on the fingers if possible, those old gamepads have very stiff buttons for old fingers.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2021 05:18 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is there going to be a new switch release this year?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2021 06:04 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
Is there going to be a new switch release this year?

Yeah there is, It's gonna be running on a CRT tv screen.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2021 06:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I... think I'm good.

This just doesn't look like Streets of Rage anymore. Way too gimmicky, too Binding of Isaac style.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2021 03:06 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not sure if it's happening but GOG has Syberia 1 & 2 for free.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2021 05:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Switch sale has:

L.A. Noire
Bioshock: The Collection
Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection

I'm leaning towards L.A. Noire.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2021 01:14 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm

I... think I'm good.

This just doesn't look like Streets of Rage anymore. Way too gimmicky, too Binding of Isaac style.

Looks more like Hades then Binding of Isaac to me. The way that new mode is setup.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2021 04:33 AM
cdtm

They put Mr X's DLC in a bundle with SoR4 at a cheaper price than buying the DLC on sale individually.

So because I didn't wait, I have to pay more. That's called penalizing early adapters.

Just for that I'm not ever getting the DLC, or anything else they put out.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2021 04:38 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I still bought the DLC separately, It was only $10.75 for me.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 01:44 AM
cdtm

It's 6.79 now. That means including the base games same sale, I'll spend over 21 dollars to the twin packs 19.60.

Ain't happening. Gimmie the same deal people who didn't buy the game yet get, I ain't paying you 2 dollar tax for pulling the trigger on an earlier buy.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 04:10 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm
It's 6.79 now. That means including the base games same sale, I'll spend over 21 dollars to the twin packs 19.60.

Ain't happening. Gimmie the same deal people who didn't buy the game yet get, I ain't paying you 2 dollar tax for pulling the trigger on an earlier buy.

Well i'm on the PS4 with the game, $10.75 was the cheapest for me.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2021 04:35 AM
cdtm

Mothergunship looks like a fun fps.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2021 09:17 PM
cdtm

Rebel Galaxy going back on Epic Game Store free next week, I beat it and it is AWESOME.

I really have to tip my hat to the Epic Game Store owner, he introduces you to a wide variety of game types. The man must have some real enthusiasm for the hobby, outside of the obvious marketing and pr advantages of giving things away.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2021 04:05 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Syndicate Plus, Syndicate Wars and Ultima Underworld I & II are back on GOG after some EA rights bs

grab them for FREE during the next four weeks .

Old Post Aug 7th, 2021 04:24 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition is currently free on Steam.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 06:01 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Kazenji
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition is currently free on Steam.

Nice, did a coop once with a five finger discounted version.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2021 01:15 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I originally had that game on cd, But i have a feeling my copy of it is ****ed

One time i got so far into up to Act 2 (Egypt) and had a power outage and the game sent me back to the start of Act 1...erm

don't why that even happened when i had my game saved.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 02:17 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Syberia 1 & 2 are free again

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 02:15 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

GOG is giving away Corridor 7 & Deadly Dozen if you own a certain amount of games in the Ziggurat publisher sale.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2021 03:09 AM