KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Asajj Ventress vs. Revan [SABERS ONLY]

Asajj Ventress vs. Revan [SABERS ONLY]
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Asajj Ventress vs. Revan [SABERS ONLY]

Which sexy piece of ass wins?

Ventress as of The Clone Wars: Season 5.
Revan as of Revan.

Battle takes place on Dantooine.

Round 1: Normal mindsets.
Round 2: Each bloodlusted.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 04:12 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hero of Python
Deanmon

Ventress was good...but was she on Malak's level? Malak was always stated to be a brilliant swordsman, and Revan stalemated him on the Leviathan (Malak cheesed by using Force Stasis) and beat him several times on the Star Forge.

With that in mind...

Round 1: Revan, with some difficulty near the beginning perhaps, but the fight is never in doubt.

Round 2: Revan, with ease, since bloodlusted Revan = calm Revan drawing on the darkside to augment the light. This will give him the advantage over someone blinded by rage like Ventress would be.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 05:22 PM
Click here to Send Hero of Python a Private Message Find more posts by Hero of Python Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I agree. It's hard for Ventress to compete with someone like Malak. I don't think she's ever done anything to be considered a brilliant swordsman or anything along those lines tbh.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 05:28 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Agreed with ILS. Ventress was getting stomped by Plo Koon with a broken arm and could barely beat Ahsoka. She also could barely beat General Grievous, and we all know how shit of a duelist he is.

Ventress is mediocre at best, and abysmal at worst.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 06:44 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

So, King Joker,

I was watching "Dooku Captured" the other day, wherein Dooku sealed off a cave entrance by collapsing a large portion of the cave, leaving a huge mountain of rubble. Obi Wan and Anakin were rendered unconscious by poisonous gases before they managed to free themselves. Right after, the mountain of boulders were blasted away, with no sign of explosion, revealing only Ahsoka and a few clones armed with regular rifle blasters. Also, before the cave was unsealed, you can clearly see two massive boulders moving (as if trying to be lifted by something forcefully) before the entire mountain was eventually blasted away. If Ahsoka telekinetically achieved that, it would be an insane TK feat for her, considering she was only a padawan at the time, and the time period being season 1.

Perhaps you can go over the particular seen more carefully. I underlined the specific part for you to pay closest attention for better judgment.

Sorry for the off-topic, but it happens all the time, and since Ahsoka was brought up, I thought I'd bring this to your attention.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 07:20 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You resemble LeGenD so much it's kind of creepy.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You resemble LeGenD so much it's kind of creepy.

BTW, Ventress wins. wink

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 07:27 PM
Click here to Send Dominis a Private Message Find more posts by Dominis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I banned you from discussing Revan until you read my threads, remember?

Chop chop, get to work.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 07:28 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dominis

I banned you from discussing Revan until you read my threads, remember?

Chop chop, get to work.

I've read every single respect thread of his except the one made by you (lol).

Ventress wins.

Begone.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 07:32 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Funny, considering I'm the only one who ever made a Revan Respect Thread.

How embarrassing. This is going on my profile. thumb up

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 07:34 PM
Dominis

How embarrassing.

Indeed.

What a boring, shitty character, lol.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 07:37 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

You dug your grave so far down I can't even see you anymore.

I would throw you a rope ladder, but I prefer the humiliation.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 07:38 PM
Dominis

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
BTW, Ventress wins. wink

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 07:40 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Glad you have an opinion. Explain to me why it matters, considering you admitted it doesn't.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 07:42 PM
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Hero of Python
Ventress was good...but was she on Malak's level? Malak was always stated to be a brilliant swordsman, and Revan stalemated him on the Leviathan (Malak cheesed by using Force Stasis) and beat him several times on the Star Forge.

With that in mind...

Round 1: Revan, with some difficulty near the beginning perhaps, but the fight is never in doubt.

Round 2: Revan, with ease, since bloodlusted Revan = calm Revan drawing on the darkside to augment the light. This will give him the advantage over someone blinded by rage like Ventress would be.

I'd like to see more people trying to figure out how Darth Revan mind work... It is such a complexity...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
I've read every single respect thread of his except the one made by you (lol).

Ventress wins.

Begone.

WTF?

How I always find Darth Revan fascinating..

you know in Pirate of the caraibeans there multiple hidden alegory in Jack sparow jokes... (Until the 4th opus came out) and they describe the character very well...
It ad a new dimension..
And Revan as a sith lord.. Is just fascinating... For the same reason..

He got a great charisma, a great humor (look at HK-47, he reprogramed the droid to be like that. Yhea, just for the sake of driving malak insane !)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by ILS
Yeah I agree. It's hard for Ventress to compete with someone like Malak. I don't think she's ever done anything to be considered a brilliant swordsman or anything along those lines tbh.

Aside from beating celebrated swordsmen? Kit Fisto and Luminara come to mind, both far before her prime.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 09:05 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Aside from beating celebrated swordsmen? Kit Fisto and Luminara come to mind, both far before her prime.
I was kidding, lol.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 10:22 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by ILS
I was kidding, lol.

laughing Well played, you got me.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

@S66 Thanks, I'll look at that scene again.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2015 10:47 PM