KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » South Carolina police officer charged with murder

South Carolina police officer charged with murder
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
You caught me joking on the Internet, call Obama and cry about it.

How about standing up for gun rights and taking the guns from the cops?

How about you come to terms with an innocent life being taken for no reason? It seems that you may only realize the travesty of what happened to that man when something similar happens to you. Someone cared about that person that was brutally slaughtered like a dog that mauled a child to death. You need to look inside of yourself. What you have in your heart is bad stuff if you can look at what happened and still joke about it. Imagine if that was your best friend or brother that was gunned down for a moving violation? Imagine. This isn't a phucking video game dude. wake the phuck up.

Last edited by Stoic on Apr 8th, 2015 at 04:38 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:34 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you come to terms with this whole thing is bullshit? The video looks fake, all this police killing and crap is staged. Some guy just walks up on a cop shooting a guy in the back for no reason? Gimmie a break! And this after all the stuff that has been going on, it's bullshit.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:36 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

I guess if it's not right in front of you it means nothing. Just keep on keepin I guess

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:39 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea and when you learn not to believe everything the media tells you, you might learn about life.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:40 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Have you come to terms with this whole thing is bullshit? The video looks fake, all this police killing and crap is staged. Some guy just walks up on a cop shooting a guy in the back for no reason? Gimmie a break! And this after all the stuff that has been going on, it's bullshit.

It was real. It isn't a debate on whether or not it was Lucas films that staged it as some April Fools stunt, it happened. I can't fault you, because many people aren't born humble, they have to be humbled. Like I said, Imagine if it happened to one of yours?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:43 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes everything the media tells you is realsmile

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:46 AM
Stringer

Says the Fox News poster boy

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:49 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stringer
Says the Fox News poster boy

What did I post from Fox News? And who the fck are you btw?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:53 AM
Stringer

Didn't say you posted anything from the white power republican news but you seem to have similar views.

I'm Stringer

Last edited by Stringer on Apr 8th, 2015 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:58 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stringer
Didn't say you posted anything from the white power republican news but you seem to have views. I'm Stringer

Ah you sound like a angry black man on the Internet, I should introduce you to some people. Anyways I don't really feel like getting to know you or spending the time.

A poster boy would post stuff from Fox, if you knew your way around you could find a thread I started called "Fox News" and see what I had to say about them.

Consider this the last time we speak.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 05:04 AM
Stringer

Ah you sound like a angry black man on the Internet, I should introduce you to some people. Anyways I don't really feel like getting to know you or spending the time.

A poster boy would post stuff from Fox, if you knew your way around you could find a thread I started called "Fox News" and see what I had to say about them.

Ah you sound like a angry black man on the Internet,

No sorry, I'm white but thanks for judging.

I should introduce you to some people

Bat hitting, supremacists? No I'm ok.

Doubtful, but I really hope thats true.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 05:39 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Wow. Just...wow. A man dies for no reason and just to justify your obvious near-sociopathic callousness towards the situation, you try to justify it with flimsy 9/11-truther-level conspiracy theories about this being some kind of government staging.

Please post ANYTHING credible suggesting this was a staging. And if it is of your own opinion, please state how and why your opinion somehow supercedes the overwhelming majority of people who know for a fact that this was a real incident.

And please answer my questions and do not respond with ad hominem attacks. I truly must know the reasoning behind your thinking here.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 01:21 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

(please log in to view the image)

^Above photo, like this incident, is also a fake, just to establish the level of logic TI's working on

To comment on the topic itself, it is good to see actual legal ramification for needless excessive police force, especially that which is possibly racially motivated (the Eric Garner case especially comes into question).

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 02:03 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
Wow. Just...wow. A man dies for no reason and just to justify your obvious near-sociopathic callousness towards the situation, you try to justify it with flimsy 9/11-truther-level conspiracy theories about this being some kind of government staging.

Please post ANYTHING credible suggesting this was a staging. And if it is of your own opinion, please state how and why your opinion somehow supercedes the overwhelming majority of people who know for a fact that this was a real incident.

And please answer my questions and do not respond with ad hominem attacks. I truly must know the reasoning behind your thinking here.

I don't believe it. First of all the recoil on the gun was not what it should be, also I didn't see brass leaving the chamber. When the video is taken, it's by someone just walking up and happens to witness the whole thing? Surprising funny that no one had video of Michael Brown shooting and now we get a supposed video of this out of no where? Also no cop is that bad of a aim, and to add when he gets shot it doesn't even look really got hit. Whole thing looks staged.

Where was the car that he got pulled over and why were they in the middle of what looks like a park?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 02:21 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I don't believe it. First of all the recoil on the gun was not what it should be, also I didn't see brass leaving the chamber. When the video is taken, it's by someone just walking up and happens to witness the whole thing? Surprising funny that no one had video of Michael Brown shooting and now we get a supposed video of this out of no where? Also no cop is that bad of a aim, and to add when he gets shot it doesn't even look really got hit. Whole thing looks staged.

Where was the car that he got pulled over and why were they in the middle of what looks like a park?

So besides your subjective interpretation of what a cop's aim is supposed to be, the supposed implausibility of a video camera recording in an age where smartphones are common accessories (and random video tapings have caught police brutality before: Rodney King), and inability to have a full 4D reconstruction of the scene, what credible proof do you have this was faked?

And again, why does your opinion trump everybody else's? Or are you the only one who knows because The Conspiracy killed everyone else who did?

Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 03:29 PM
dadudemon

Interesting. See, I don't buy into conspiracy theories like these. Almost no conspiracy theory is actually true.

But this theory of yours seems interesting.

I don't have all the evidence but if he was supposedly pulled over, why the hell did this shooting occur in a park?

Edit - Has the former-officer been indicted yet?

Edit 2 - Also, I really really really love the fact that this was caught on video. Contrast this with the Michael Brown situation. My gosh, this case is so much more refreshing. I love it that lies were caught regarding the police: no CPR was administered but they claimed they had done CPR in their reports. Scumbag liars.

Last edited by dadudemon on Apr 8th, 2015 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 03:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's funny is the exact story that supposedly happened to Michael Brown.

The story was: Brown was pulled over by a cop, there was a struggle for a weapon and he was shot in the back.

Now we know that's not what happened after all, but then look at this video? It's the exact same thing that Wilson supposidly did. Officer engaged him, struggle for a weapon, he was shot in the back? I don't beleive it

Also were the hell is the car and why are they in the middle of a park, there does not even appear to be a struggle by any means. It looks like a half ass attempt. Then he runs away and gets shot? I mean cmon lest open your fcking eyes. Where is the car? Why are they in a park? What was the purpose of shooting? It's all bullshit.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 03:53 PM
dadudemon

What's funny is the exact story that supposedly happened to Michael Brown.

The story was: Brown was pulled over by a cop, there was a struggle for a weapon and he was shot in the back.

Now we know that's not what happened after all, but then look at this video? It's the exact same thing that Wilson supposidly did. Officer engaged him, struggle for a weapon, he was shot in the back? I don't beleive it

Also were the hell is the car and why are they in the middle of a park, there does not even appear to be a struggle by any means. It looks like a half ass attempt. Then he runs away and gets shot? I mean cmon lest open your fcking eyes. Where is the car? Why are they in a park? What was the purpose of shooting? It's all bullshit.

I would like someone else to argue against you before I start taking your Conspiracy seriously. I don't know enough to disagree with you.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 03:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I would like someone else to argue against you before I start taking your Conspiracy seriously. I don't know enough to disagree with you.

Do you agree it's basically the false Michael Brown story but caught on tape?

Officer engages suspect, struggle for a weapon, shoots him in the back?

How did this officer feel endangered, what was the reason to shoot him.

No motive here.

The officers name is conviently Michael Thomas, similar to Michael Brown?

Too much coencedients.

Last edited by Time Immemorial on Apr 8th, 2015 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually let;s just shortcut that discussion entirely- keep conspiracy talk to the conspiracy forum. There's no evidence that this is a fake and plenty to the contrary; an absurd claim like that needs considerable backing before it could be part of a mainstream thread. Please just discuss the subject as reported.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 8th, 2015 04:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote