KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » South Carolina police officer charged with murder

South Carolina police officer charged with murder
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

I'm not sure why your so against not jumping to conclusions based on effectively no evidence?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 04:52 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

The other shooter was probably in the grassy knoll

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 05:03 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I'm not sure why your so against not jumping to conclusions based on effectively no evidence?

So let's be candid here--what evidence would you require to accept that Walter Scott was wrongfully killed?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Last edited by Omega Vision on Apr 16th, 2015 at 03:26 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 03:23 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by Omega Vision
So let's be candid here--what evidence would you require to accept that Walter Scott was wrongfully killed?
if he was not compromised, and shot. All I want to know is what lead to the shooting.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:15 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

What do you mean by "compromised?"

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:22 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Here you go again
actually, yes being tased can make your eyes water, your heart race, hell it could have just pissed him off and made him make a poor decision but in the witness tape you see what appears to be the taser on the ground after the shooting,(it appears the officer moved it to the body for what appears to be tampering reasons), and on the dash cam tape we hear the officer screaming "Taser, Taser, Taser" andthen scream like he was possibly tased
there's things that can make this into a justified shooting, whether you like it or not.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:33 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i wonder what just cause he may have had to pick up the taser and plant it next to the body. I'm sure it was something having to do with duty, honor, and sacrifice. things lesser citizens like myself just wouldn't understand.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:45 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Please read my post.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 05:17 PM
Omega Vision

Here you go again there's things that can make this into a justified shooting, whether you like it or not.

That's circumstantial evidence at best, and as even you admit doesn't explain or justify planting the taser on the body or lying about administering CPR. Even if evidence surfaced that Scott did at one point take control of the taser (have you considered that maybe the cop just yelled "taser!" because he was already trying to manufacture his cover story? that fits better with the evidence planting), all this deception and tampering with evidence should be enough to put the cop in jail, albeit on lesser charges than murder.

Somehow I don't think you'd be so gung-ho about waiting for more evidence to come out if the situation were reversed and we were trying to figure out the circumstances of the officer's murder.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 07:57 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

I'm not on the officers side either way, he appears to change the position of the taser & I agree that that is bad. Cpr thing doesn't really matter as he was dead either way, though I can see how lying about it can definitely hurt any defense towards innocence.

The idea it was premeditated and he was yelling "taser" a la Jimbo's "he's coming right at us" seems kinda foolish, imo the officer was tased after being assaulted and was angry and acted very rashly. It's a bad shoot, but it's manslaughter, not Murder one.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 09:32 PM
Mindset

I'm not on the officers side either way, he appears to change the position of the taser & I agree that that is bad. Cpr thing doesn't really matter as he was dead either way, though I can see how lying about it can definitely hurt any defense towards innocence.

The idea it was premeditated and he was yelling "taser" a la Jimbo's "he's coming right at us" seems kinda foolish, imo the officer was tased after being assaulted and was angry and acted very rashly. It's a bad shoot, but it's manslaughter, not Murder one.
Based on what evidence do you say the officer was tased?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 09:34 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

The fact he was yelling "Taser, Taser, Taser," the fact the taser appears to be on the ground & the fact he seemed to be getting up when he was shooting.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 12:50 AM
Mindset

The fact he was yelling "Taser, Taser, Taser," the fact the taser appears to be on the ground & the fact he seemed to be getting up when he was shooting.
So based on no evidence lol.

Do you know how a taser works?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 01:06 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

further down the rabbit hole...

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 02:13 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

At first I thought you guys were just havin' some fun. Then I realized he was serious. That rabbit hole is getting ****in' deep

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 02:21 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by Mindset
So based on no evidence lol.

Do you know how a taser works?
I'm not damming him, I'm saying lets actually wait for evidence. I'm giving theories as to why jumping to conclusions makes you look dumb, not sure why everyone is rushing toward that goal.

Yes, I've both used and been shot with one. You?

Last edited by Henry_Pym on Apr 18th, 2015 at 05:06 AM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 05:03 AM
Mindset

I'm not damming him, I'm saying lets actually wait for evidence. I'm giving theories as to why jumping to conclusions makes you look dumb, not sure why everyone is rushing toward that goal.

Yes, I've both used and been shot with one. You?
So then you know the probes would be stuck to him?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 05:14 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Not really, though he should have some marks. I haven't heard of any, but I haven't heard anything about the officer other than his first disposition.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 04:24 PM
Omega Vision

Not really, though he should have some marks. I haven't heard of any, but I haven't heard anything about the officer other than his first disposition.

So once again, no real evidence to corroborate the officer's claims.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 05:06 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

I'm not exonerating the officer, I'm giving examples of how jumping to conclusions is wrong.

3rd time saying this.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 05:51 PM