KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JenniferFox

Basically Call of Duty: Balck Ops 3 is a reskin of Black Ops 2 with one or two extra's. Once you have played the baffling campaign you get to access nightmares, which is a campaign with zombie enemies. A nice touch. I give it one point for this. I am die hard fan of this series so I Call of Duty:Blak Ops III kaufen from online website since I wanted to play it as soon as I can but I was bit disappointed. Though CoD: black ops 1 was totally awesome! I also give it one point for zombies, always fun. The last point goes for having up to 4 players on campaign. But everything else is pretty dire. Incredibly bad net code. The whole game is a mishmash of borrowed ideas on a tired formula with a poor engine. I mean 6vs6 in team deathmatch?? Battlefield is 32 a side and 50 times larger maps. I haven't bought a COD since Black Ops 2 on the 360. I thought I'd give it another go. I cannot express how thoroughly disappointed I am with this wasted opportunity. But as the Infinite Warfare trailer is released I hope that this game will be different.

Old Post May 5th, 2016 06:44 AM
JenniferFox is currently offline Click here to Send JenniferFox a Private Message Find more posts by JenniferFox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote