KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Greatest NBA Players Ever

Greatest NBA Players Ever
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I will admit this, if LeBron wins a championship again especially against the Warriors again this year? His resume for being the GOAT would be deadly.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2016 07:56 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulk
I will admit this, if LeBron wins a championship again especially against the Warriors again this year? His resume for being the GOAT would be deadly.

LIES!!!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 04:26 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

MJ would slap the shit out of Lebron James.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2016 11:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
LIES!!!!
The context of the situations proves it. Again if he wins.

Originally posted by Surtur
MJ would slap the shit out of Lebron James.
In iso, maybe. But LeBron elevates his team like no other.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2016 03:08 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Rose
Kobe
Jordan

Lebron

There's two before him.

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 8th, 2016 06:19 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Many will see this as utter blasphemy, but Wilt and Russell aren't even in my top 10.

My only concrete rankings are Jordan at 1, LeBron at 2.

The other 8, in no specific order, are:

Magic
Hakeem
Kareem
Shaq
Bird
Kobe
Duncan
Barkley(A little biased here) but he's the best PF of all time other than Duncan, who is really a center. Malone was great too but had one of the best point guards of all time getting him plenty of easy buckets, whereas Charles pretty much carried his team the vast majority of his career.

Last edited by Trocity on Nov 9th, 2016 at 06:27 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 06:18 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by dvampire
Rose
Kobe
Jordan

Lebron

There's two before him.
I'm sorry but Derrick Rose?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 03:39 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Trocity
Many will see this as utter blasphemy, but Wilt and Russell aren't even in my top 10.

My only concrete rankings are Jordan at 1, LeBron at 2.

The other 8, in no specific order, are:

Magic
Hakeem
Kareem
Shaq
Bird
Kobe
Duncan
Barkley(A little biased here) but he's the best PF of all time other than Duncan, who is really a center. Malone was great too but had one of the best point guards of all time getting him plenty of easy buckets, whereas Charles pretty much carried his team the vast majority of his career.
If you are one of the people that think Wilt and Russel aren't top 10, despite their achievements, because of the era they played in then that's fine.

I agree, i do believe Barkley is the greatest PF imo.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 03:43 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Duncan, Malone, and KG are all undoubtedly better than Barkley IMO. They're all solidly superior as defenders, and they're all more accomplished than he is.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Lebron
4. Magic
5. Wilt
6. Shaq
7. Duncan
8. Bird
9. Kobe

No idea where Russell places in this configuration.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 19th, 2016 11:16 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Duncan, Malone, and KG are all undoubtedly better than Barkley IMO. They're all solidly superior as defenders, and they're all more accomplished than he is.

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Lebron
4. Magic
5. Wilt
6. Shaq
7. Duncan
8. Bird
9. Kobe

No idea where Russell places in this configuration.
Undoubtedly is a strong word my friend. Duncan is more accomplished, hell he is the most accomplished PF in history. Malone? maybe. KG, meh. I definitely won't pick KG over Barkley or Duncan or Malone.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 03:47 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Trocity

You're right, this is utter blasphemy. smile

Why not?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 03:26 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by TheHulk
Undoubtedly is a strong word my friend. Duncan is more accomplished, hell he is the most accomplished PF in history. Malone? maybe. KG, meh. I definitely won't pick KG over Barkley or Duncan or Malone.

KG was a much better defender, comparable rebounder, better playmaker, and comparable scorer to Barkley at his peak.

Malone was Barkley but an inferior playmaker, better scorer and defender, with much more longevity and more accolades to boot.

Duncan is self-explanatory.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 03:28 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

1. LeBron James
2. Michael Jordan
3. Kareem
4. Magic Johnson
5. Bill Russel
6. Tim Dunan
7. Wilt Chamberlain
8. Kobe Bryant
9. Larry Bird
10. Shaq

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 03:30 PM
Deronn Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Lebron isn't No. 1 yet. Get outta here, nigga.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 03:35 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

I don't have to wait, lal. If I'm starting a team, I'd take LeBron over any other players in NBA history. That, to me is what makes someone a G.O.A.T.

James' legacy will most likely never be better than MJ's for a lot of reasons, some completely out of his hands, but his talent and sheer ability as player is.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 03:40 PM
Deronn Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Talent and sheer ability aren't everything. Accolades matter. thumb up

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 03:50 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

I see you're being retarded about this. smile

LeBron isn't the most accomplished, or greatest but in terms of overall player value he is the best. With an equally talented team, I believe he gives my team a better chance to win than any player ever. That is how I define the G.O.A.T. at it's core. Within this context, "greatest" and "best" are not synonymous terms.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 04:02 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

In terms of winning championships for my franchise, I'm absolutely starting with Jordan. Once he had that piece that he needed, (Scottie,) the Bulls were absolutely unstoppable. Conversely, 'Bron with his pieces epically choked against the Mavs, and got shellacked in the 2014 Finals. Your best bet to winning in the playoffs once you've assembled the right pieces is Jordan. thumb up

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 04:28 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

I'm absolutely not giving you 2014, lmao. LeBron did all anyone possibly could to win, but the Spurs was just a far and away superior team. Even a 20 point 1 quarter couldn'y stop his team from getting blown out in game 5. Wade was ridiculously washed up, and Bosh was at the tail end of being the player he was. MJ's team was better than every team they beat, that was further complimented by chocking superstars on the other side. I wouldn't say last year's CLE was better than GS, yet LeBron stilled galvanized his "troops" and lead them to victory.

I'd give you the Mavs, but that's about it.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 04:34 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

And given that MJ's teams were better than every team they beat, they never failed to deliver. No 7 games Finals series. Lebron choked hard in 2011, and almost lost the 2013 NBA Finals with a superior team as well. I'll give you that the Spurs were better in 2014, but I still doubt Jordan would have ever let such a historically lopsided series occur. Jordan's regular season stats, playoff stats, accolades, etc are all superior to Lebron's. Lebron can do more with less, but in terms of actually winning the chip, no one does as well as Jordan in terms of results or statistics. I'll give you that the 2016 Finals are a greater accomplishment than anything Jordan ever did, but it takes more than one year to surmount MJ.

Tell you what: if these Cavs beat these Warriors in the Finals, Lebron is 50/50 for me in terms of being the GOAT.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2017 04:57 PM