KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME EPISODE VI- Orbital Chase (Jedi vs. Dark Side)

USH'S STAR WARS GAME EPISODE VI- Orbital Chase (Jedi vs. Dark Side)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will target the larger, or more damaged of the Dark Side ships for now, which ever is easier.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2015 03:42 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Any of them going for me?" Galder asks Rand to confirm the necessity of his evasive maneuvering.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:40 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Wentar will bring The Free Flier to bear against the largest of the Dark Jedi's ships, having faith that his ship will be able to outpace it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 05:15 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Do we have to declare actions before Turn 0?
I was going to wait to see what the situation looked like before declaring.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 03:03 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think Ush said we didn't have to, but could if we wanted to.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2015 03:49 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry for the delay. Here's the starting gumf. I'll try and get on daily.

Good as the Jedi were, the Dark Siders get a one turn head start as the Jedi did have to turn around.

-----

ORBITAL CHASE- Start of turn 0

Light Side

Nexu's Grin: 80 P: 8 T: 3+1 M: 3 Distance: 0 (Jinker)

The Roan-ma-tron: 100 P: 8 T: 4 M: 2 Distance: 0

Sunlit Dancer: 40 P: 8 T: 4 M: 6 Distance: 0

The Free Flier: 100 P: 8 T: 4 M: 2 Distance: 0

Dark Side

The New Beginning: 31 P: 6 T: 4 M: 2 Distance: 4

Paladin: 22 P: 7+1 T: 3 M: 5 Distance: 3

Spearhead: 19 P: 6 T: 4 M: 6 Distance: 4

-----

None of the Dark Siders tried to floor it so they don't get an extra turn head start. Nor do they take double damage because their shields were weak though.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 10:25 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

With the Nexu's Grin gunning for him, Galder flies evasively, unsurprised that the old bug goes after him.

"Let's see if I'm better at this too," Galder mutters as he jostles his controls to avoid incoming blasts.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 01:12 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

My action will stay the same.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 03:13 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Not to be picky but Wentar should be getting a +1 to his pilot due to Favourite Ride and flying The Free Flier.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 09:50 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Also Ush as much as it pains me to say it I think you have my pilot pool listed one higher than it should be sad

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 12:12 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Gallador will shoot the turret at whoever is attacking Xavier's ship, as I mentioned.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 03:26 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Just to clarify a bit.
If I attack the Spearhead. I lose 4 die for the distance and then 2 die for the Maneuverability ranking, leaving me at 2 die. Correct?
Are successes counted as 4 or above or 5 or above?
Does 1-1 mean one success = 1 damage? or if I roll a 5, I do 5 damage?

Last edited by Tptmanno1 on Apr 26th, 2015 at 04:14 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 04:12 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I think that means that every success rolled gives you 1 damage.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 05:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Just to clarify a bit.
If I attack the Spearhead. I lose 4 die for the distance and then 2 die for the Maneuverability ranking, leaving me at 2 die. Correct?
Are successes counted as 4 or above or 5 or above?
Does 1-1 mean one success = 1 damage? or if I roll a 5, I do 5 damage?

It's all 1-1 per success. You're not blowing these guys apart in one go.

You shoot after the chase rolls have been made so the distance may be greater or lesser. Also, their manoeuvre is 0 if they go flat out.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 05:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Small note - Galder's ship's ratings should be T 4 M 4, as he is in a heavy fighter.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 06:03 PM
Brit
Duchess

Jelena will actually fly flat out this turn and try to close the gap between herself at the Spearhead so she can shoot better.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 06:09 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I should be at Maneuver +1, but Xeth's firing on Galder regardless!

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 06:43 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

Originally posted by Brit
Jelena will actually fly flat out this turn and try to close the gap between herself at the Spearhead so she can shoot better.

Then Azarl flies flat out to keep ahead of the nippy Jedi fighter chasing him!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 06:50 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will fire on the New Beginning.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 07:29 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Tptmanno1
I will fire on the New Beginning.
*Waves Hand* That is not the ship you want to fire on. no expression

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 26th, 2015 07:31 PM