KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME EPISODE VI- Orbital Chase (Jedi vs. Dark Side)

USH'S STAR WARS GAME EPISODE VI- Orbital Chase (Jedi vs. Dark Side)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Galder scoffs at the Jedi efforts to catch his vessel, and will continue laying on the speed.

"They won't catch us," Galder says over his shoulder to Rand, who probably appreciates the smoother flying as the Paladin races for the edge of the gravity well.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 03:51 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth will change targets, seeing as Galder has too great a lead for Xeth to catch him. He locks on in the closest of the Dark Side ships, the bulky freighter New Beginning, and starts spitting lasers into its rear deflectors with Roan, while Wentar chases it down.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 13th, 2015 04:33 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Jelena clenches her jaw in irritation as the Spearhead starts to pull away from her, trying to keep up while focusing on her precise shooting.

"Come on..."

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post May 13th, 2015 04:35 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier watches his scanners as one of the blimps break off from The Paladin and get in behind him.

"You've got to be screwing with me!" Xavier says while glaring at the instruments.

Xavier closes his eyes to take a few deeps breaths. In his mind he gets in an escape pod and blasts away to safety. He lands on a pleasure planet with many beautiful women. He finds a resort that he takes over and spends the rest of his life sitting on the beach drinking cocktails out of designer cups with tiny umbrellas!

A quick blast rattles him back to the present. He whispers under his breath, "One of these days people will stop ruining my calm, tranquilness."

Xavier continues evasive maneuvers while the three mean and unfair Jedi continue on his tail. Spend a force point if he has any on Guidance to avoid damage if he can.

Also could he maybe open the trash bay to jettison some debris right in the face of the Free Flier!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! evil face

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on May 13th, 2015 at 05:35 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2015 05:30 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(If no one else is, Andro will hop in a turret and give it his best... shot.)

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post May 14th, 2015 02:21 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I think you meant Wentar Ush, since he's the pilot of The Free Flier. Denzral is shooting the turret for me, since my other passenger is Vera and she has no pilot or heavy weapons skill.

---

Wentar smiles with satisfaction as he catches up with his target, he adjusts his speed to match that of The New Beginning's and shifts any spare power to the weapons.

"Open fire Denzral, you should have a clear shot now."

Old Post May 14th, 2015 03:53 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Man, I am rolling terribly.
Lets try again.

Annoyed that all of his shots are going wide, Roan takes a breath and calms himself from the chaos of the chase. He focuses in on his purpose, bringing the dangerous criminals to justice, and fires once more upon the New Beginning.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 04:24 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry for the name mix-up! Senility setting in...

Xeth will lose some distance there as he switches.

To Xavier's credit, he manages to keep up his pace this turn, so he doesn't become double-overhauled. This also means he might have ruled Xeth out the chase, as his target switch combined with Xavier powering ahead leaves Xeth out of position.

Dancer is slowly closing on its target...

Hits scored:

Nexu's Grin- switching targets New Beginning

Spirit- 2 hits on New Beginning

The Free Flier- 2 hits evaded, 2 scored on New Beginning. Turret fire scores an additional hit.

Sunlit Dancer - 1 on Spearhead

New Beginning Turret Fire- 1 hits on Free Flier

-----

ORBITAL CHASE- Start of turn 4

Light Side

Nexu's Grin: 80 P: 8 T: 3 M: 3+1 Distance: 18 (Jinker) NEW

Spirit: 99 P: 8 T: 4 M: 2 Distance: 28 NEW

Sunlit Dancer: 40 P: 8 T: 4 M: 6 Distance: 26 SPEAR

The Free Flier: 94 P: 8+1 T: 4 M: 2 Distance: 30 NEW

Dark Side

The New Beginning: 18 P: 5 T: 4 M: 2 Distance: 28 E

Paladin: 22 P: 7+1 T: 4 M: 4 Distance: 33 FO

Spearhead: 15 P: 6 T: 4 M: 6 Distance: 30 FO

-----

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 20th, 2015 03:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder watches as the New Beginning takes repeated hits, its shields flaring brightly even against the golden glow of Robine's atmosphere. Realizing he could get away without any further damage to his ship or pride, Galder also realizes that he still needs these people, even if they're horribly inept at most things.

Galder slows his fighter, intending to let the Free Flier pass him, so that he can open fire on the well-handled Jedi ship, and take some heat off of Xavier.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Jelena allows herself a small grin as she gains on the Spearhead.

"The Force is with us..." Jelena says, spitting another volley at the small escaping craft.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post May 21st, 2015 03:45 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth will bang on his console in frustration and try to fly flat out to catch up.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:18 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

With the Jedi gaining on him, Azarl tries some evasive action to avoid incoming fire.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 09:10 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Gallador continues to fire the turret.

"We need to get more distance, Xavier, we are getting hit! Are you so useless that you cannot escape few Jedi on your own ship!? We survived so much just to fall here?! Use your anger!"

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 11:03 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Perhaps it is time to toss the space elf out the air lock!!!!!!!

"Shut up Gallador! Just shut up! I've saved your life multiple times since I've got here. I shall do it again just you watch! Now keep them off me!"

Xavier continues to fly Evasively.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 12:57 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will continue to fire on the New Beginning.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 10:33 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Wentar continues to match speed with The New Beginning. He keeps his fire concentrated, hoping to breech the shields and knock out the engines.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 08:50 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok it takes Galder a turn to shift over on the battlefield- however, please note that if you engage a target, I will allow them retroactively to engage you back and that means you will make no distance at all that round.

No luck for Xavier on evasion this turn and now the sharks are closing in...

Hits scored:

Nexu's Grin- did not fire at New Beginning

Spirit- 3 hits on New Beginning

The Free Flier- 2 hits 2 scored on New Beginning. Turret fire scores an additional hit.

Sunlit Dancer - 1 hit evaded, 1 scored on Spearhead

New Beginning Turret Fire- 1 hit on Spirit of Corellia

-----

ORBITAL CHASE- Start of turn 5

Light Side

Nexu's Grin: 80 P: 8 T: 3 M: 3+1 Distance: 25 (Jinker) FO

Spirit: 98 P: 8 T: 4 M: 2 Distance: 39 NEW

Sunlit Dancer: 40 P: 8 T: 4 M: 6 Distance: 32 SPEAR

The Free Flier: 94 P: 8+1 T: 4 M: 2 Distance: 39 NEW

Dark Side

The New Beginning: 12 P: 5 T: 4 M: 2 Distance: 39 E

Paladin: 22 P: 7+1 T: 4 M: 4 Distance: 39 FO

Spearhead: 14 P: 6 T: 4 M: 6 Distance: 35 E

-----

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 27th, 2015 06:02 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

While he cannot hope to bring down the Jedi ship, Galder seeks to gain Xavier a reprieve by putting the Free Flier in his sights, locking on, and firing one of the Paladin's proton torpedoes.

Old Post May 27th, 2015 08:10 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier continues his desperate attempt to dodge all incoming fire.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 29th, 2015 12:50 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Seeing an opening to do some real damage, Roan refocuses and attacks the new beginning, looking to disable the engines.

Old Post May 31st, 2015 03:46 PM