KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Plagueis vs. Revan

Plagueis vs. Revan
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lol

1.) Darth Plagueis in sabers.

So, going by your own logic, Revan isn't greatly skilled? I mean, judging by that 'lol' of yours, you think Plagueis isn't that good.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 07:44 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

My bad, I meant to quote that entire sentence.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

My bad, I meant to quote that entire sentence.

What where you loling about, then? Lol.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Well, that's that then. Still, Plagueis is extremely skilled with a lightsaber and extremely powerful with the Force. Although it's safe to assume Revan is also amazingly skilled with a lightsaber, he doesn't have saberfeats, only all-out.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

+ They are also pretty good ar Jar'kai, but preffer to duel with only one light saber...
Both Prefer the force over light saber skill. Both are skilled in Niman.
Both Are really good at tutaminis force speed force augmentation...
Both are amazing with lightnings. Both are amazing with TK.
Plagueis get the advantage in raw power and stamina but really nothing too fancy. Both Are able to withstand the attack of each other...

Were Revan in the other Get the tactical advantage...... Because Revan is a better tactician than Plagueis. After many Plagueis V.S thread I begin to assume than Plagueis was a good tactician but was lackiing in techniques he was able to apply.

It will be a long long long mother****ing long ass fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

When has Revan ever defeated someone with pure lightsaber skill without it actually being an all-out?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:25 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Checkout this: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/da...overview/97613/. wink

In terms of pure skill: Countless Mandalorians and Basilisk war droids, Mandalore, countless Echani, Darth Malak, the Terentatek, the Imperial Guard, and others.
Also, considering the hinderment of the Star Forge, using his Force powers often there would be unlikely. Same goes for his slaughter of the Sith Academy on Korriban.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:29 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Checkout this: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/da...overview/97613/. wink

In terms of pure skill: Countless Mandalorians and Basilisk war droids, Mandalore, countless Echani, Darth Malak, the Terentatek, the Imperial Guard, and others.

Malak? You mean their fight aboard the Star Forge? When/where was it stated to be a pure duel w/o the usage of Force powers?

Let me rephrase the question: When has Revan ever defeated a competent Force-user without it actually being an all-out?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:32 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Darth Malak - on his flagship (they fought three times, you know?). wink

Then we got Revan slaying two Terentatek, where merely one is a match for an entire squad of Jedi.
We also got Mandalore - the most powerful of the Mandalorians, and his slaughter on the Star Forge and Korriban.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:33 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Darth Malak - on his flagship (they fought three times, you know?). wink

Then we got Revan slaying two Terentatek, where merely one is a match for an entire squad of Jedi.
We also got Mandalore - the most powerful of the Mandalorians, and his slaughter on the Star Forge and Korriban.

But how can you possibly know that fight aboard Malak's flagship was purely sabers?

I'll give you the Terentatek feat, because they're Force-resistant, and the Mandalore one, too.
On the Star Forge and Korriban he wasn't using the Force in his fights?

Anyways, those are still not as impressive as Plagueis. I mean, that was my point. I think you agreed to it when you said Plagueis takes it in the sabers department, lol.

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Apr 14th, 2015 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:38 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Plagueis in a close fight, IMO.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:40 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Because they specifically say it's a "lightsaber duel." thumb up

To use the light side on Korriban during that era was immensely difficult. Using it would exhaust the energies he would need for augmentation with the blade, tbh. And then the Star Forge is among the most powerful dark side nexus' in history. Given Revan canonically had struggle using his powers on Korriban, the chances he can use it on something like the Star Forge is very unlikely - especially for dozens to hundreds of "highly skilled" Dark Jedi. thumb up

Plagueis' best combat feats with a blade is fighting those primitive armies and Venamis. erm

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:43 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Because they specifically say it's a "lightsaber duel." thumb up

To use the light side on Korriban during that era was immensely difficult. Using it would exhaust the energies he would need for augmentation with the blade, tbh. And then the Star Forge is among the most powerful dark side nexus' in history. Given Revan canonically had struggle using his powers on Korriban, the chances he can use it on something like the Star Forge is very unlikely - especially for dozens to hundreds of "highly skilled" Dark Jedi. thumb up

Plagueis' best combat feats with a blade is fighting those primitive armies and Venamis. erm

Rly? Can't remember. Been a while since I played KOTOR. When do they say this?

When was this stated? The Korriban part.

Then why did you believe Plagueis takes the sabers department?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:48 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Prima Guide.

To mask my true intentions of utter destruction of Plagueis. evil face

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:49 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Plagueis>Revan ant stop trolling

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:50 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Unlikely, my friend. Unlikely. wink

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:51 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Well, aren't you mischievous. miffed

Didn't the author state a TPM Sidious vs. Plagueis fight would be a very close one? TPM Sidious is already among the top dogs, so that alone makes Plagueis a beast in saber combat.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:52 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

It is pretty unlikely youll stop trolling imma pm the mods

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:52 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Col. Valerian
Didn't the author state a TPM Sidious vs. Plagueis fight would be a very close one? TPM Sidious is already among the top dogs, so that alone makes Plagueis a beast in saber combat.

He said Plagueis would beat him, actually.
But this forum ignores statements from authors. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Embrace this, my Plagueis fanboys, and you embrace Revan too.

Your move, KMC.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:54 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It is pretty unlikely youll stop trolling imma pm the mods

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2015 08:55 PM