KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Emperor Vitiate vs SOR Revan and ROTS Anakin

Emperor Vitiate vs SOR Revan and ROTS Anakin
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Emperor Vitiate vs SOR Revan and ROTS Anakin

Who wins? Fight takes place in the fields of Naboo.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 02:14 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

...Weak minds make this Vitiate's game.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Did you just imply Revan, who has the greatest telepathic and Force defense in the entire mythos, has a weak mind?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 02:51 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

The duo take this imo. Revan, Meetra, and Scourge would have given Vitiate the fight of his life. Throwing Revan the chosen one as backup gives him the solid advantage.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The team

Revans force defense and their combined telekinetic feats outstrip Vitiates.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 03:26 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

By weak minds, I mean 'Vitiate mindrapes Anakin, and sends him after Revan'

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 04:03 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

Vitiate gains two new servants.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 04:09 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Didn't Vitty technically destroy Revans mind? Eh regardless I'm with the post above. Good fight though.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 04:24 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Vitiate has never mind controlled anyone on Anakin's level. The best he's done is corrupt Revan and Malak who were already half way there after the atrocities committed at Malachor V, the dark side temples they'd investigated, and them being on a goddamned dark side nexus.

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 05:09 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hero of Python
Deanmon

Here's the question you have to ask:

Is RotS Anakin stronger than level 37 HoT (Act II basically)?

If yes, then team stomps. Why? Well, when you talk to Revan after the Maelstrom quest as a Jedi Knight, he says something like "if I had you backing me up, things might have gone differently." You can reply with "well let's go take down the emperor right now" but Revan opts for the easier path of using the foundry.

So I say team. Vitiate trying to mindcrush Anakin might just turn him into Zonakin, which is basically game over.

And even if it's not Zonakin, Revan just needs to tank a few lightning blasts and let Anakin get within striking distance.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 05:16 AM
Click here to Send Hero of Python a Private Message Find more posts by Hero of Python Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hero of Python
[B]Here's the question you have to ask:

Is RotS Anakin stronger than level 37 HoT (Act II basically)?

If yes, then team stomps. Why? Well, when you talk to Revan after the Maelstrom quest as a Jedi Knight, he says something like "if I had you backing me up, things might have gone differently." You can reply with "well let's go take down the emperor right now" but Revan opts for the easier path of using the foundry.

Wait seriously? That's awesome!

The North Remembers

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 05:58 AM
Hero of Python
Deanmon

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Wait seriously? That's awesome!

Yeah it was a pretty cool little exchange and I probably would have missed it if I didn't go back and re-do flashpoints I missed out on while soloing my way to 50. I think you only get the convo if you do the flashpoint via the intro quest, as it makes you talk to Revan back on the Republic Fleet after you rescue him.

Now, I'm assuming Bioware wasn't lazy here and that Revan says something unique to each class. I can't imagine him fawning over the power of a random smuggler or trooper laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 06:21 AM
Click here to Send Hero of Python a Private Message Find more posts by Hero of Python Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Angelalex242
By weak minds, I mean 'Vitiate mindrapes Anakin, and sends him after Revan'

thumb up

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 02:23 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Lord Stark
Vitiate has never mind controlled anyone on Anakin's level. The best he's done is corrupt Revan and Malak who were already half way there after the atrocities committed at Malachor V, the dark side temples they'd investigated, and them being on a goddamned dark side nexus.

Oh and RotS Anakin was sooooooo much further away from the darkside than Revan and Malak, right? It took so much effort to turn that guy. Minds a ****ing fortress. >:]

That Revan was able to resist Malachor already proves that he has a stronger mind that Spazwalker. Vitiate didn't just corrupt them, he domin8ed their minds as well. So no way is Anakin stronger than Revan and Malak combined. Remember that Vitiate got even stronger after the book too. At the very best it'll require some actual effort for him to break him, unlike Revan and Malak, but I highly doubt it.

Last edited by Nephthys on Apr 13th, 2015 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 02:29 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Vitiate: Hey, Anakin, kill that guy and I'll save Padme for you with my nifty magic!

Revan: Ohshi...

Anakin: You can do that?

Vitiate: Sure. Might take a couple hours to ritual up, but I can totally do that.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 02:41 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Angelalex242
Vitiate: Hey, Anakin, kill that guy and I'll save Padme for you with my nifty magic!

Revan: Ohshi...

LOL I can see that happening thumb up

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 02:42 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Weeeeell, I don't actually know how to save her but maybe one day we can...... Look just trust me, does this look like the face of a bad guy?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 02:43 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Hero of Python
Yeah it was a pretty cool little exchange and I probably would have missed it if I didn't go back and re-do flashpoints I missed out on while soloing my way to 50. I think you only get the convo if you do the flashpoint via the intro quest, as it makes you talk to Revan back on the Republic Fleet after you rescue him.

Now, I'm assuming Bioware wasn't lazy here and that Revan says something unique to each class. I can't imagine him fawning over the power of a random smuggler or trooper laughing out loud

Those conversations happen with one of each advanced class.

So Barsen'Thor, HOT, a SpecForce soldier who solos armies and a smuggler would make a difference. Not just HOT.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 03:04 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I've never seen him say that to anyone but the Knight. For every class he says something different. For the Knight it's:

"My only consolation is that the Jedi still produce great warriors. Wish I'd had you by my side when I faced the Emperor."

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 03:22 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Nephthys
I've never seen him say that to anyone but the Knight. For every class he says something different. For the Knight it's:

"My only consolation is that the Jedi still produce great warriors. Wish I'd had you by my side when I faced the Emperor."

Oh right. That's hardly him saying the HOT was better than the company he had though, or that he could have won with just the HOT.

Obviously a good accolade, but the notion Revan+HOT(2) would beat Vitiate based on that statement is flawed.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2015 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote