KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 146 147 [148] 149 150 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Long Nail and Spell Twister.

So all in on dps. I usually swap out range for Quickslash spamming, but some enemies you simply can't get away with it (The Radiance for example) Do you bother with focus healing at all?
brb I'll boot the game.

Edit: Unbreakable strength, long nail, quick slash and shaman stone. And no, I only heal between clear openings as I've found most health charms have pretty big downsides to my reflex-based playstyle.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Apr 15th, 2021 at 02:13 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 02:07 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Smasandian
I loved Evil Within 2. I recently replayed it and I still love it.

I would definitely put some stuff into damage and health.

Yeah, it's turning out to be way more enjoyable than I thought. I liked Evil Within 1 as well, but it wasn't quite the same. With EW2, I actually get the itch to rush back and play it whenever I'm away.

Yeah, I maxed the stealth tree at the beginning part of Union, so I used some gel on health and the steady aim stuff. Between going Tenchu on everyone and using the Warden Crossbow though, I'm finding myself with more ammo than I can actually carry. I did some for fun shooting sprees to burn stuff, and sat on a roof sniped folks for shits and giggles.

It's probably less efficient for bosses, but I've generally found I have a ton of firepower to spare from not needing it for much else. I just got to the semen monster though, so it may change.

I do wish there was a perk for actually doing more sneak damage though. Predator and the movement speed bonuses are cool, but it would be nice to one-shot the Hysterics and the green smoke guys without having to lose aggro, then attack again. The electric and smoke crossbow bolts help a bit with that though.

Last edited by StyleTime on Apr 15th, 2021 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 11:17 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
brb I'll boot the game.

Edit: Unbreakable strength, long nail, quick slash and shaman stone. And no, I only heal between clear openings as I've found most health charms have pretty big downsides to my reflex-based playstyle.

Hmm, think I may be one notch short for that. I think I'm at 10 notch's, I'll check tonight.

I like the setup.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 11:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Hmm, think I may be one notch short for that. I think I'm at 10 notch's, I'll check tonight.

I like the setup.
How did it go?
-------------

Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2021 08:28 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Infamous 2, Done both Good & Evil endings

went onto Festival of Blood and finished that one to.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 03:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
How did it go?
-------------

Wolfenstein: The New Order.

It needs 11 notch's and I only have 10, so had to modify it some.

Essentially kept the Unbreakable Strength, Longnail, and Shaman Stone, but dropped the Quick Slash. Subbed in Grubsong and Sprintmaster.

It's viable, but kind of missing the dps burst. I may go hunting for the last notch for now, and finish up the grub hunts.

Also not sure if I can learn to get by without healing, my problem is no matter how much I grind a pattern, I tend to mess up juuust enough to need that bailout. Nightmare King Grimm almost murdered me because you didn't really have any choice but to play near perfectly, forget about healing chances.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 08:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Kazenji
Infamous 2, Done both Good & Evil endings

went onto Festival of Blood and finished that one to.

I'll probably start the Infamous games soon too. The whole series is on PSNow, minus First Light.

I never played it back in the day, but it did look cool.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 08:43 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Replaying MGS3. Game is such a masterpiece.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 08:45 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by StyleTime
I'll probably start the Infamous games soon too. The whole series is on PSNow, minus First Light.

I never played it back in the day, but it did look cool.

I've played Infamous Second Son too, I like Cole MacGrath more as a character compared to the dude that you play as in Second Son.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 02:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Infamous is a poor man's Prototype.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 02:24 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There you go trying to be edgy again.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 02:32 AM
Arachnid1

Infamous>>>>Prototype

(please log in to view the image)

Weird comparison though. They're totally different. One has you playing a super hero and the other has you playing a sociopath villain bent on destruction. They even play differently (third person with super powers is about all they have in common). Prototype is more similar to Hulk Ultimate Destruction, though it's not as good.

Though tbh, your comparison may hold water for Second Son. I never really played it through but the one time I tried it, it felt completely different. Also, all the characters were ass compared to Cole and crew.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 18th, 2021 02:37 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

The characters in second son are pretty awful, but all the different power types are so fun.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 02:05 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Infamous>>>>Prototype

(please log in to view the image)

Weird comparison though. They're totally different. One has you playing a super hero and the other has you playing a sociopath villain bent on destruction. They even play differently (third person with super powers is about all they have in common). Prototype is more similar to Hulk Ultimate Destruction, though it's not as good.

Though tbh, your comparison may hold water for Second Son. I never really played it through but the one time I tried it, it felt completely different. Also, all the characters were ass compared to Cole and crew.

Infamous is a poor mans Crackdown. 😩

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 02:45 AM
cdtm

Portal Reloaded.

Stuck on chamber 8.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 09:35 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Guild Wars 2
Hunt: Showdown
Soul Calibur 6
and soon Tekken 7

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 09:56 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Finishing up Digimon World: NO. Trying AC Unity for the first time.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 04:01 AM
cdtm

Anyone here nerd enough to know what kind of drain 16x processing speed of keyboard commands would have on modern cpu's?

Because Joy2Key lets you do that to greatly reduce input lag. I think the feature came out in 2016 or so, have not seen any real data on the effects.

CPU load is nothing looking at the task manager..

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 09:07 PM
Arachnid1

Infamous is a poor mans Crackdown. 😩
Crackdown is a poor mans Crackdown LOL

PWNT

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 09:37 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Got back into CSGO last weekend after not playing since 2019.

A timeless masterpiece of an FPS.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2021 09:48 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote