KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 167 168 [169] 170 171 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

FFXIV - Finished the story mode so I'm ready for the expansion. I'm amazed that instead of losing momentum, the game has steadily ramped shit up this last while, and I'm honestly excited to see where they take it.

Star Trek Online - Levelling a Mirror Universe bastard character because why not.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2021 02:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Smash Ultimate.

I've been dipping my toes in Smash after not playing the series for over a decade.

Last edited by StyleTime on Sep 22nd, 2021 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2021 10:51 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Dead by Daylight, the longest toxic relationship I've been in.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2021 05:56 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Killer or survivor

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2021 06:51 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Killer or survivor

Survivor, because I'm not an entitled whiny kid who thinks the game is rigged against me when the devs have nerfed maps, survivor perks, and basic gameplay mechanics to help baby killers surpass their skill plateau.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 09:52 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Kingdom of Paradise. Repetitive but fun button-masher on PSP.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 12:08 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Some of these bugei are being a ***** to get. Very frustrating. I spent about 5 hours last night grinding and got 2 new bugei and 3 Byakko 19's.

Bugei are basically moves that you unlock by defeating enemies in Kingdom of Paradise, 6500 enemies in and I still don't have them all.

Basically the RNG gods have to shine down on you.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2021 05:27 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Yakuza 0.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2021 04:51 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Castlevania Advance Collection

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2021 05:01 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by StyleTime
Any good? Were the ports handled well?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2021 06:58 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Tried the Halo Infinite beta...had a pretty fun time.
Also playing Subnautica Below Zero....pretty goood..like it better than the first.
And just finishing Doom Eternal DLC.....meh.......the main game campaign is amazing...one of the best...but the DLC added some really annoying enemies...and much more difficult...ruins the flow.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2021 04:33 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by StyleTime

I'ved played some of that on pretty much the day it was launched, Only played Circle of the Moon so far. Seems like its been done well the ports

Still Dark souls 1, Up to going into the Tomb of the Giants.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2021 09:01 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Any good? Were the ports handled well?

I'm only on Circle of the Moon, but it seems well done. Several quality of life changes included too. There's an external menu with lots of new options and settings that offset the shortcomings of somewhat dated mechanics.

For example, you can rewind your game, which removes the obnoxiousness of farming for cards or exp, as well as letting you retry bosses immediately. There's an option to reveal what DSS a monster drops as you fight it, as well an encyclopedia revealing item/enemy/equipment/DSS combination info. You can save/load anywhere you want, etc.

Lots of added stuff like that to smooth out the experience, especially if you're a newer player looking to enjoy an older game without the hassle of certain old school mechanics.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 3rd, 2021 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2021 06:31 PM
StyleTime

So, I'm sure many have already seen the GeForce Now leak. Nothing is guaranteed since things get cancelled all the time, but it still "confirms" a whoooole lot of pretty huge upcoming titles. It's listed by developer here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeak...ed_geforce_now/

Even more interesting, is that these are from GeForce Now, which hints that formerly non-PC titles are coming to PC. It also hints that these developers have worked out their dispute with GeForce Now cloud gaming service, and will be available to stream.

That is actually the part I am most excited about. EA and GOG are the most recent developers/publishers to join GeForce Now, and the addition of all the others from the leak would be huge. I'm personally ready for it ASAP, as I'm already hooked on cloud gaming. It's great being able to play stuff my computer could never hope to run, and then play it from my phone when on the go too.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 5th, 2021 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 06:31 PM
StyleTime

N64 and Sega Genesis games are being added to the Switch Online service. It will be in a higher price tier though.
https://www.theverge.com/2021/9/23/...sis-controllers

I've said before I'd love to see N64 games on the service, so this is great. Plus, we get Genesis games.

I hope Gamecube/Wii/3DS/Wii U games are added eventually too, and other Sega systems. I am more than willing to pay a higher subscription fee if they keep expanding. It's just plain more convenient than trying to emulate this stuff.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 8th, 2021 at 12:35 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 12:29 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I agree....the current iteration stucked balls.

The non-Nintendo titles were a bit shit..and some of the classics were not there...You can't have a NES Online service and not include Contra.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2021 12:45 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I didn't post this before, but I literally woke up today and started playing Metroid Dread right away.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2021 02:11 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yakuza 0.
It's one of the best games I've ever played. Lol.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2021 04:50 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Mass Effect 3.

Saved the Geth and Quorians. Proposed to Liara and deeply regret not rolling Jack.

Maxed out bar on military assets, so feel safe with the endgame in spite of doing the Xbox 360 originals. Glad I installed extended cut before my internet broke.

About ready to start Leviathan and Citidel.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Oct 22nd, 2021 at 03:27 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2021 03:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Still can't get over Shovel Knight Treasure Trove's current price.

It came out at 15 dollars, then kept raising it until it plateaud at over double the initial price. No one I know intends to pay as much as they're asking unless it goes on a 70% discount sale, which NEVER happens.

It's like they intentionally priced themselves out of the market.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2021 02:04 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote