KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 38 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I haven't played Witcher 3 yet, so I can't really comment on that regard, for that matter I haven't really played console games in general lately, I'm making Persona 5 the exception because I'm a fan of the series. It's a pretty large improvement for the series in terms of content and what you can do in the game though.
I ended up buying it and playing through the tutorial right now. thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 04:47 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gehenna
Sorgo

Nioh. Lots of fucking Nioh.

Nothing ever ends.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 05:36 AM
Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Street fighter IV.

Found out the hard way if the game lags and the other guy has a hori stick, it's pretty close to cheating because you can dragon punch all day with perfect execution, while you won't really be able to block on reaction in time to counter it.

Dragon punch's having a bit more delay between them would solve that.. The damned things shouldn't be popping out quicker then fireballs imo..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 04:33 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some might find this interesting: so fans have made a multiplayer mod for Morrowind.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 10:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Playing Torchlight 2. Anyone ever play? I'm a level 25 Embermage.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 01:44 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Sonic 3 and Knuckles on the PS2 Sonic Mega Collection I picked up last year from a gaming expo.

Feel a little bit had, since it wasn't on the Sonic's Ultimate collection, and there's no real straight port for modern systems (Only by buying Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles which I already have on the collection. Yeah, no thanks.)

Of course, there was always Steam, but if I'm playing on a laptop, I feel like I may as well have emulated..

So it's the washed out PS2 on an hdtv for me.

Fun gameplay though.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 10:31 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grim Dawn. Great game, anybody played?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 11:20 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Surtur
Playing Torchlight 2. Anyone ever play? I'm a level 25 Embermage.

I played TL2 back when it first released. I enjoyed it. Think I also played an Embermage.

I've been playing Wolfenstein: The New Order. Fun game, impressive focus on side characters and world building for a game like this.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2017 11:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Tried World of Warcraft.

It's awful. Generic fantasy themed world.. Know what would be awesome: Modern military in WoW. Jets, tanks, planes, marines with Call of Duty like weapons. It'd be like The Dark Sword trilogy, where conventional military meets fantasy wizards and such.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 02:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grim Dawn is like a better version of Titan Quest, but set in a world with guns and technology and shit.

You can choose two different masteries(essentially classes) as well. I'm an Arcanist/Occultist.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 10:02 PM
cdtm

Ooh, sounds interesting!

Did like me some Titans Quest.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 11:31 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Surtur
Grim Dawn is like a better version of Titan Quest, but set in a world with guns and technology and shit.

You can choose two different masteries(essentially classes) as well. I'm an Arcanist/Occultist.

I've played a bit of Grim Dawn with m friends. It's not bad, reminiscent of Diablo 2 in look and feel.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 02:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
I've played a bit of Grim Dawn with m friends. It's not bad, reminiscent of Diablo 2 in look and feel.

Yeah, and speaking of Diablo I think Diablo 3 was good but it just f*cked up the loot system. That was one of the best parts of Diablo 2.

Grim Dawn does it better. As does Torchlight 2.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 06:42 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

D3's loot system has been improved a lot since vanilla. Still very different from past loot systems in older Diablo games, though.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 10:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Persona 5. It's good as phuck.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 01:06 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Persona 5. It's good as phuck.

what type game is it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 03:04 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what type game is it
It's a turn-based JRPG that is half dungeon crawler half social simulator with some monster collecting thrown into the mix. The story is very interesting and the writing (both in plot and characters) is superb.

Easily the best game that has come out this year so far, imo.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 03:45 AM
cdtm

I HATE the carnival zone in Sonic 3 and Knuckles. My god, what an awful experience.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 05:15 PM
ares834

Spec Ops The Line. I've heard great things about the plot so looking forward to it.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 01:01 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually like the 360 version of Diablo 3 cuz it gives you this roll move. You can roll out of the way of stuff.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 01:17 AM