KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

That reminds me, got to unlock that Bastion dlc. That's the game I was playing when Diablo 3 was a craze, because it's a much better game.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2017 12:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have Bastion on Steam but I have never once played it, I think I got it as part of a package deal.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2017 02:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

A friend had an extra copy and just gave it to me.

Liked it enough to rebuy it on console, along with the dollar dlc pc users get for free (It didn't play bad on my laptop, but I had to reduce the resolution to the bare minimum and stretch it out to play properly..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 05:24 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Past few days, I've been into Megaman X via the X collection.

Beat all eight robot masters, without using guides and such (Sting Chameleon was a ***** to beat blind. Required multiple attempts, going to other stages if it seemed hopeless, and in the end never even found his weakness or realized I had health tanks I could use and just kept hitting him with ice beam and that heat seeker rocket, and finally mega bustered him dead..)

The X series gets no love.. At the very least, X-X3 deserve a port with proper uprezing, if not an outright remake..

Last edited by cdtm on Aug 16th, 2017 at 05:31 PM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 05:28 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Been playing through Dark Souls for the last couple weeks, but I got a little bored near the end and decided to pick up DS3 and Bloodborne for a little more variety. The former's really just DS1 with better graphics, improved combat, and far inferior game design, whereas the latter is more fresh, but I'm not really getting anywhere with it--it's much harder than DS is. At the moment I can only speak for DS1, but I recommend anyone who's shied away from the series at least give it a shot, tbh; it's a surprisingly deep game, albeit a little repetitive by the end.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2017 06:01 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

After Dragon's Dogma, might be hard to go back to Souls.

The mechanics and freedom of movement are just like nothing I've ever seen in an rpg.. You move like Ryu from Ninja Gaiden Black..

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 01:11 AM
cdtm

Megaman Anniversary, Gamecube edition. I want that interview.

Hard to believe people have problems with the controls.. A big green button as "fire" and the smaller red button as jump just makes sense. And it's not like a Gamecube controller and NES controller is 1:1 anyways, totally different layout and button positions.

No problem going back and forth adjusting between PS2 X Collection controls either.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 03:04 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I traded in my ps3 Bioshock games to get the ps4 Collection with all the dlc I never bought. thumb up

Who knows when I will be able to play them though

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 03:28 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Persona 5

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 07:16 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I traded in my ps3 Bioshock games to get the ps4 Collection with all the dlc I never bought. thumb up

Who knows when I will be able to play them though

Was thinking about that for just Infinite package, would cost less to buy it for the dlc then the dlc alone.

Return to Rapture was said to be disappointing though, and not sure if the rest is worth it..

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 08:09 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Persona 5 ohhhh yeah

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 09:47 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Megaman X4, Zero run.

Not so sure about this game.. Three robot masters down, and it seems competently made enough, but it doesn't feel like a Megaman game..

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 04:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I played some Crisis Core.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 07:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Persona 5 ohhhh yeah
What a ****ing game pal. thumb up

Originally posted by cdtm
Was thinking about that for just Infinite package, would cost less to buy it for the dlc then the dlc alone.

Return to Rapture was said to be disappointing though, and not sure if the rest is worth it..
It totally is my friend. I actually love Bioshock 1&2, and while Infinite is pretty good it just isn't quite at the level of the other two imo, or at least the basegame wasn't.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 07:56 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Well, it's going for a good price, so may as well then. smile

After I have my fill if Megaman, I'm in the zone with Zero and X4 at the moment.

Sort of like mixing Strider with Megaman, that.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 08:40 PM
cdtm

Learned something: PS2 texture mapping/smoothing causes glitch's on an hdtv.

Not sure if this is true on a crt, but on an lcd you can clearly see lines in a box like formation, where Zero is breathing, a little line through his flowing locks, and through various effects.

Turn it off, and the banding goes away. The glitch's also aren't on the X Collection, so I guess when they ported it, they didn't tweak it to use texture smoothing (Tbh, it's a lazy porting job, but hey, how else you gonna legally play all those Megaman games for 10 bucks..)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2017 10:39 PM
cdtm

Sacred Citidel.

It's allright. Having way more fun with Megaman X4 (Split mushroom was kicking my tail until I saw a video practically immobilizing it with Zero's spear move.. Feel bad for cheating, but **** that fungus Maverick..)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 05:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still some Grim Dawn. Level 23 now.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 04:55 PM
cdtm

God Hand. The "kick me" challenge is IMPOSSIBLE.

We need a God Hand sequel.

Or at least Gene in Marvel vs Capcom.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 01:16 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
After Dragon's Dogma, might be hard to go back to Souls.

The mechanics and freedom of movement are just like nothing I've ever seen in an rpg.. You move like Ryu from Ninja Gaiden Black..
Speaking of that, I've been playing Dark Souls lately and tried to get back into it, but I just can't, I spoiled myself with Dogma's combat for so long that anything else feels like a downgrade.

On topic: Castle Crashers

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 27th, 2017 02:26 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote