KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Marvel vs Capcom 3 arcade mode. Knocking out Galactus with Iron Fist never gets old.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Some of the Star Wars tables from the Pinball FX2 collections. Mainly Rebel Assault, and a bit of Darth Vader.

Those tables are awesome. Sticking to one camera view is hard though, they all have a compromise to them.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 01:04 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nerdyguy

Trying to beat the Dragon Boss in Cuphead. Man this game is so frustrating!!!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 05:49 AM
nerdyguy is currently offline Click here to Send nerdyguy a Private Message Find more posts by nerdyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Thea: The awakening from the PS4.

Gameplay isn't as deep as many PC strategy games, but it's decent to scracth an itch I'm having and I do not have access to a real PC atm (and I hate gaming on a laptop, so it's my PS4) due to being on the field.

Any strat games for the PS4 (other than XCom) that ppl can recommend? I needs. Lol.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 11:38 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Steams turned to shit, I see.

Running in the background and web surfing/watching a video/whatever, the entire system periodically pauses for half a second at regular intervels.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 03:47 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Steams turned to shit, I see.

Running in the background and web surfing/watching a video/whatever, the entire system periodically pauses for half a second at regular intervels.

I always turn it to offline mode to play games lol.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2017 02:12 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Haven't even tried offline since they used to force you through a bunch of hoops to do it. May give it a shot.

Also playing Destiny. Don't see the appeal, tbh.. There's so many really good coop shooters out there, yet this one is popular because... Halo love, I guess? Or the always online mmo style bandwagon?

I mean, it's allright, but even Dead Space 3 or Resident Evil 5-6 are a better experience with friends, imo..

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:19 PM
cdtm

Although the next gen transition left a sour taste in my mouth.

Here's the thing: Regardless of whether you think everyone on Earth should have ditched their last gen consoles years ago, the fact remains Bungie chose to release their game on a dead system. And yet every outlet just ignores this fact and takes it in stride that "legacy consoles" were being stripped of a lot of content.

It doesn't matter what console I personally own, or even if I ever wanted to play the game at all, it's poor form on principle. And no one in the "gaming meda" called Bungie out on that, and I think they should have.

Of course, this is nothing new. EA pulls shit like this all the time, shutting down servers within a year or two on certain games. Which is why I stopped buying their shit, despite how much I love Mass Effect or whatever.

Only reason I even got Destiny is because a friend bought and sent a few games, and he wanted to play this, and for the cheap price of the base game I felt I owed him.

Last edited by cdtm on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:09 PM
cdtm

Forza Horizon. Had an itch for some racing, and this scratch's it nicely.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 07:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone ever try EYE: Divine Cybermancy on Steam?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 09:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Just learned of a game called OneShot.

Damn the world for not telling me about it sooner.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 04:21 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Re-visiting Bloodborne, I forgot how great this game is. It blows Dark Souls 3 out of the water.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:29 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Good game, that reminds me more of the Darksider series then Souls.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 06:38 PM
cdtm

http://www.winterworks.de/project/hurrican/

http://www.remar.se/daniel/iji.php

If you're looking for a good time waster, it doesn't get much better then these two.

Metroidvania's, really good music, the kind of stuff that would be sold for money on Steam if they came out later.

If you like Symphony of the Night/Super Metroid types, they're definitely worth checking out.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 07:13 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Assassins Creed Origins

NBA Live 18

The King Of Fighters 14

Old Post Nov 9th, 2017 07:58 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Just learned of a game called OneShot.

Damn the world for not telling me about it sooner.

They weren't kidding. The games designed so that even if you re-extract the game under a completely different folder, it doesn't let you restart from the beggining. It's truely "one shot".

At least if you don't save scum/dive into the save files elsewhere on the system. Never liked the idea of doing that for rogue likes, but in this case I may make an exception..

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 01:32 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Assassin's Creed Origins

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 03:53 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Undertale.

Took months with my handicaps, but FINALLY beat Asgore. The "final boss" was easy, and on my way to to true pacifist run.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 01:36 AM
Jmanghan

Metroid: Samus Returns

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 15th, 2017 04:25 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

The Video Game Years.

Currently playing the amazing video game retrospective series. thumb up

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 10:11 PM