KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I loved the first one. One of my favorite games ever maybe. I really loved Lara's progression through the game and the way the enemies get more and more terrified of her as she murders hundreds of them.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 10:28 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The game is secretly about Lara's slow descent into murderous psychosis. Hellbalde: Senua's Sacrifice has nothing on this.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 11:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It no joke is, she starts screaming that shes going to kill them when you're in combat towards the end of the game. I love how the trailer for Rises is her seeing a therapist after the first game and all she can think about is going on another murder-filled adventure.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 12:30 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Final Fantasy Tactics, old school edition from the PS1.

Lets see if I make it past the first post tutorial stage without moving onto something else, like the last 50 times I tried getting into this. (Arc the Lad this ain't, learning curve and pace wise.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 07:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Final Fantasy Tactics, old school edition from the PS1.

Lets see if I make it past the first post tutorial stage without moving onto something else, like the last 50 times I tried getting into this. (Arc the Lad this ain't, learning curve and pace wise.)

Aaaand moved to Thunder Wolves.

Nice Afterburner Climax alternative.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 12:21 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Hey, if anyone has an android device, there's a pretty neat game called Battleheart that's free as a promotion for their new game.

I paid full price for the sucker, and they abandoned the platform in favor of IOS on the basis there isn't enough money to make it worth the hassle of updating. And then they decided to publish a sequel on it, and I guess this is pr cleanup.

I wouldn't recommend paying one cent to Mika Mobile, but the game IS good.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:53 PM
John Murdoch

Dream Quest on iOS.

Great great card role-playing game mixed with a rogue-like. Haven't gotten close to taking down the big bad yet. Like, at all.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 08:26 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Deus Ex.

Still bores me to tears.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 07:45 PM
Jmanghan

Deus Ex.

Still bores me to tears.
You might like the sequel "Invisible War", the main character has a better personality and if worst comes to worse, you could just kill everyone.

After I beat the game I plan on going back and assassinating every NPC I can with an energy blade.

The gunplay in the game is pretty awesome, especially if you mod it.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 09:13 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Is there any reason NOT to kill everyone?

I hated how I went to out of my way to do a no kill run, and the marines swoop in and kill everyone anyways.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 09:24 PM
Jmanghan

Is there any reason NOT to kill everyone?

I hated how I went to out of my way to do a no kill run, and the marines swoop in and kill everyone anyways.
There's no reason not to kill everyone, you'll miss out on a few quests, but the main storyline should be a-okay.

I killed all the Omar I found.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 09:44 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Deus Ex.

Still bores me to tears.

Try the newer ones. I was never able to get into the older ones but really enjoyed both the new ones, despite the latest one feeling unfinished.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 10:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just recently finished the Patient Zero DLC of Hitman. Was awesome.

FFXIV also.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 10:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Been playing Arkham Asylum remaster. The game has aged beautifully, it's still incredibly fun and the atmosphere is out of this world.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:01 AM
cdtm

Well, it is a remaster. Making older games look good is the point. smile

Unless this is one of those remasters that are basically just a port.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:06 AM
cdtm

Doom, Thy Flesh Consumed version.

It's actually the wad from an original disk I've kept from the 90's. I learned you can use a program called novert, to disable mouse movement, and tweak the joystick settings in the config file for perma auto-run.

I beat the damned game on normal with a flight stick back in the day, so I figured it would be a breeze at the hardest settings with proper fps controls. Which is WAS.

Right up until I ran out of ammo. eek!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:11 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I could never finish the first level of that Thy Flesh Consumed episode, Kept running out of ammo fighting the first baron of hell.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Well, it is a remaster. Making older games look good is the point. smile

Unless this is one of those remasters that are basically just a port.

I was talking more the gameplay and the ambience/atmosphere than graphics. The graphics aren't all that better than the original. The game is still outstanding and fun to play, though.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:24 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I personally like Asylum better than City (even though that's still a fantastic game).

I guess I preferred the smaller map in Asylum. Each area, hell....each room felt really unique and how Rocksteady filled those rooms with collectibles and puzzles with those smaller rooms became a fantastic combination.

And how the freshen up the experience by having the story directly influence how you explore the map is amazing. I remember when you go the Batcave for the first time and I was floored...not sure why I was but it was ****ing cool.

The only problem is the crappy boss fights.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:32 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Kazenji
I could never finish the first level of that Thy Flesh Consumed episode, Kept running out of ammo fighting the first baron of hell.

Were you on Hurt me Plenty?

That's where I started running out of ammo. Difficulty below that, I went through episodes using only the shotgun.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 05:15 AM