KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah..I'm realizing that.

However, there is a massive bug with the grandmaster feline armour. There is a very audible hum when you have more than 3 grandmaster feline items and you use strong attack..

It's a terrible bug and I have no idea why they haven't fixed it.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 04:08 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

It's because that fugly armour is not meant to be used.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 01:36 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Complex Doom may be more brutal then Brutal Doom.

At least with the Legendaries add on. Flaming super imps that zip around at super speed and one shot you.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 07:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Out of the mods I tried between Brutal Doom, Project Brutality, Complex Doom with and without Legendaries (A.k.a. "if you can see a flaming version of a normal mob, you're already dead), and Death Foretold, I decided the last one would be best for a Community Chest 4 run. It's the most vanilla-ish in style, being a port of Doom 4 to Doom 1/II, and the "glory kill" health packs should be useful. And best of all, no hit scan enemies, e.g. a shotgun type of chain gunner with zero change to dodge, because they don't send projectiles out, but magically damage you on sight.

Yeah.. CC4 is impossible no matter what. Every map was pretty much designed to give Doom II vets a challenge, and nothing short of God Mode can stop you running into cheap scenerio after cheap scenerio.

I'd recommend d4t anyways, it's kind of better then classic Doom, imo..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 09:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Better download your Brutal Doom while you can. Way things are going, they're gonna ban brutal mods from the internet. smile

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 07:39 PM
Jmanghan

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Oh my GOD this game is fantastic, trying to get the master sword currently, so I can **** some people up.

Shrines can be... tedious, but they're always super fun to me.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:28 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Wolfendoom: Blade of Agony.

Hard to believe this is a Doom mod.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 06:19 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Oh my GOD this game is fantastic, trying to get the master sword currently, so I can **** some people up.

Shrines can be... tedious, but they're always super fun to me.

Wish I could go back and play this game against for the first time. One of the best times I've had with a game this generation.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 04:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I never got into it.....I liked the shrines the most but I wasn't digging the world.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 11:27 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I loved the world. Loved all the empty space, too many open worlds are jam packed with so many little pointless doodads or enemies everywhere that traversing it becomes a chore, they also begin to feel less believable - the suspension of disbelief gets killed everytime I get annoyed at having to fight 500 enemies while traveling from one town to the next, makes using the fast travel essentially a requirement. Never really felt that way with BotW.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:18 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

PSX Doom TC.

Best soundtrack ever.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:19 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Sea of Thieves with one of my friends. I get the complaints but if you are playing with a group of friends, it's ****ing hilarious and a ton of fun. Very emergent gameplay.

One of the complaints is the lack of loot that is not cosmetics and I can understand why this would be an issue for some. However, it's very refreshing to play a multiplayer open world game where everybody has the same statistics and it's a combination of skill, luck and patience that allows you to sink a ship instead of some group having +5 reload speed on a cannon. Also, it's nice to be able to have engagements with other players and not have to worry about losing the treasure chest you just picked up because it's not necessarily hard to get them.

It's the fun of sailing around people and blowing them away with cannons, fighting boarderss, ramming ships and being chased down. I'm glad this game exists and I'm hoping new content gets released over the next year (which they have said they will). We were having a very long fight between a ship and we hit it at least 6-7 times with the cannons. We didn't sink them but we thought we got away.......anyways, we go to an island to get a chest and while doing so, the ship came back, stopped, and just unloaded on us.....destroyed the damn ship....it sucked but it was cool to see. Also, the graphics and sound resembled the scenes from Master and Commander...so it was pretty nifty.

Last edited by Smasandian on Mar 24th, 2018 at 04:06 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 04:03 AM
NemeBro

Call me when the game has any content and I might buy it.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 04:50 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Sure.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 11:42 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Smasandian
I never got into it.....I liked the shrines the most but I wasn't digging the world.
Thats the first time I've seen anyone in all the internet dislike the world in BoTW, it's for sure one of the most beautiful games of all time, up there with Shadow of the Colossus, in my opinion.

That Master Sword trial is hard as all hell.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 07:50 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Project Sylpheed.

8 bucks at a trade show. Kind of reminds me of Star Fox 64 meets Ace Combat meets Colony Wars.

I can see the influences in Strike Suit Zero for sure. And by influences, I mean SSZ is a dirty copycat that isn't nearly as fun to play.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 09:41 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by BackFire
I loved the world. Loved all the empty space, too many open worlds are jam packed with so many little pointless doodads or enemies everywhere that traversing it becomes a chore, they also begin to feel less believable - the suspension of disbelief gets killed everytime I get annoyed at having to fight 500 enemies while traveling from one town to the next, makes using the fast travel essentially a requirement. Never really felt that way with BotW.
Dragon's Dogma is like that which is why it can become Tedious.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 10:00 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Dragon's Dogma is like that which is why it can become Tedious.

DD has the travel stones.

Enjoyed just wandering around though.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:11 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
DD has the travel stones.

Enjoyed just wandering around though.

True but you can't get unlimited travel stones in your first playthrough.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 03:04 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

You just buy Ferrystones though.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2018 03:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote