KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 57 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Got Far Cry 5 for my bday. So far it's a lot of fun. Visuals are really something.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 12:09 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, it can be a lot of fun. I really love the prepper stashes.

But man, there is a lack of guns in this game. I was a little bummed out about it.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 03:47 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Oh yeah? Hm, I don't really remember, have the other Far Cry games had a particularly good selection of guns? Or is it mostly in line with them?

So far I'm digging the bow and arrow.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 04:04 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Overgrowth.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 04:32 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Oh yeah? Hm, I don't really remember, have the other Far Cry games had a particularly good selection of guns? Or is it mostly in line with them?

So far I'm digging the bow and arrow.

Most in line but it seems they removed a few of each category.

There was about 5 submachine guns, 6ish AR's and less sniper rifles. But they were unique. Far Cry 5 has three AR's and couple of different skinned ones.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 03:08 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Oh ok.

You know, I feel like Far Cry is the type of game where if they really wanted to they could sneak in some really off the wall weapons if they wanted later in the game. The game has a cool and kind of unique personality of being kinda grounded sometimes, but then veering really out there and being really silly and over the top.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 09:44 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I think there is one strange weapon in this game. I forget what it was.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 09:56 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

There's the pulse gun you get from a side quest. I think you can also get a scoped shotgun too.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2018 10:15 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Final Fantasy 7.

The library "passphrase" still pisses me off. When I first tackled this puzzle, I laughed off the idea that you'd count each letter to find the key as way too complex for the kids that make the target audience of jrpg's.

Of course, that's exactly what you needed to do. Sometimes I wonder what children these devs have in mind when they come up with their puzzles..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 02:23 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Playing Dungeon Siege 3. Great game IMO.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Final Fantasy 7.

The library "passphrase" still pisses me off. When I first tackled this puzzle, I laughed off the idea that you'd count each letter to find the key as way too complex for the kids that make the target audience of jrpg's.

Of course, that's exactly what you needed to do. Sometimes I wonder what children these devs have in mind when they come up with their puzzles..

The PC version?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 10:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Now yeah, but I didn't like it on the console version either.

But I forgot how Japanese devs don't really program for their target audience of 6 year olds. Like any kid would have figured out to kneel in front of a wall and wait for a tornado in Castlevania II.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 01:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Trying out that Fortnight shite for the hfil of it.

Actually saw it on the news today, along with colleges saying they're having scholarships for people who play video games, or "e-sports" as they call them. What a load. That shows what a joke American education really is..

And why even Fortnight? Why the media buzz? It's one game of many, ain't nothing special about it.. Team Fortress 2 is 100 times the game Fortnight is, and Overwatch is that X 1000. Must be because it's Epic.. All about the branding, I guess. Hell with content or actual quality.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 01:31 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Downloading Battletech right now. Wooh! Can't wait.

GoW is awesome but you can't beat Battletech's nostalgia factor for me (fan of the tabletop AND the novels as well as played every single battletech/mechwarrior game ever released stick out tongue).

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 01:52 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Dammit, no demo...

I played Crescent Hawks Inception back on my Apple IIC, so I want this. But I'm sure not paying 40 bucks for early access until I can at least test drive the game.

Guess I'll stick with Fortnite for awhile.. (Once I hit 500 fails, maybe I'll give it up...)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2018 07:39 PM
Jmanghan

Super Mario Odyssey.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 25th, 2018 11:58 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Super Smash Flash.

Not bad, really.

Does the online feature actually work? I'd be up for registering and schooling someone with Goku, if they wanted.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 12:18 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yakuza 0 & 6

and also Fortnite

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 01:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Having a blast with Battletech. The nostalgia factor is strong in this one. Lol. Stopped GoW altogether (although GoW is the much better game).

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 03:59 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Kingdom Rush Frontiers.

Original flash version. I already paid for the android one, and then lost it when my tablet died, so not rebuying it.

I'm pretty bad at it anyways.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 12:05 PM
cdtm

Realm of the Mad God.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 06:24 PM