KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 59 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

PC version?

I remember there was something with the sun causing lag, and you needed to disable something in the configs.

Btw, I blew up the car on that one mission where they send you after someone.. I was a bad light sider.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 12:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Xbox One. If I got a PC I'd try out ToR and fix KoTOR 2 though. I need to play the basic version of that next and I don't even think I beat it when it came out. I think I stopped on Malachor...

Old Post May 14th, 2018 02:51 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
If only we could all go back in time, but then, who would we become?

Still though, that's all I want now is a well written huge KOTOR. Tempted to get a decent comp to play TOR but I don't have faith in Bioware's team anymore

It's not great, but if your main interest is exploring the worlds, then it delivers more than KOTOR. Unless you consider the quirky NPC dialogue to be part of the world.

Old Post May 14th, 2018 05:39 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Castle Crashers.

Not bad actually. No Guardian Heroes or Double Dragon Neon, but has a nice arcadey beat 'em up quality to it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 01:26 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Tomodachi Life.

Awesome game tbh, a bit repetitive, but it's addictive.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:31 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Paper Mario: Sticker Star, the worst one apparently.

But I'm still having some fun with it.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 01:40 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jade Empire on PC. Special Edition.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I started playing Divinity: Original Sin on the PS4. Seem fine, though might not really be my cup of tea. We'll see.

If Original Sin doesn't hold me, will probably move on and play the Shadow of the Colossus remake.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 10:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Surtur
Jade Empire on PC. Special Edition.

How is it, tbh? I've been curious about that one for a while now.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:03 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Prey & Fortnite.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
How is it, tbh? I've been curious about that one for a while now.

It's a great game. Especially if you liked the KOTOR games.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 03:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Skyrim on the Switch.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:40 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bionic Commando Rearmed.

Hard mode is way too hard. In a bad way.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 03:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Though wait I realize there is more than one way to answer the Jade Empire question. It possible someone played it on xbox, but is wondering what the pc version is like.

The pc version is better. As is usually the case with games. It does come with some new stuff too. These poison fighting styles that you only see enemies have in the original game. Some other style I forget, lol. Oh and you can become a rhino demon. Yeah.

I like turning into the jade golem though.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:57 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Nier Automata thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 24th, 2018 02:07 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shinbi: Shadow Dancer.

Genesis version. Only ever been included in the ps2 Sonic's Genesis Collection, oddly (The Virtual Console has it, but five dollars can buy ten copies of the collection. laughing out loud )

Old Post May 24th, 2018 08:13 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shinobi III.

Got to love how Sega Genesis games are as easy to get as Nintendo games are expensive. Since I owned Nintendo... If I did it the other way, I'd need to mortgage my house to try some of these "classics" I missed out on.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 07:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone ever play Aztez? I got it on Steam. I like it.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Shinobi III.

Got to love how Sega Genesis games are as easy to get as Nintendo games are expensive. Since I owned Nintendo... If I did it the other way, I'd need to mortgage my house to try some of these "classics" I missed out on.

If you don't mind playing games on a PC then just use roms.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:13 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
If you don't mind playing games on a PC then just use roms.

I try and keep it clean.

Only exceptions are some old nes/snes games I own, that I'd prefer not to drag my systems out for.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 11:22 PM