KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur

Been playing Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines again. My vampire clan is Tremere(vampire mages). I had a recent encounter in the game that was thus:

I was in a parking garage and came across a group of 5 thugs armed with uzi's. They all open fire on me at once, but since I'm a vampire the bullets don't do much. I then target the thug in the center and cause his blood to begin to boil. After a few seconds his blood has been boiled so much he begins to rise up off the ground and explodes in a mess of entrails..the explosion also kills the 4 remaining thugs that had surrounded him.

Well I guess the commotion was heard by some of their buddies, because around the corner a few seconds later come another group of 5 in which some have uzi's and some have shotguns. This time I don't give them a chance to open fire on me and I activate my "Mass Suicide" power and all 5 of them immediately drop dead. A final lone thug rounds the corner, I use my "trance" power on him which freezes him in place making it easy for me to bite him and drain every drop of blood from him, thus replenishing the supply of blood I'd just depleted.

I forgot how awesome this game could be.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 2nd, 2015 at 03:07 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 03:04 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

thumb up

FFXIV... Odin and Titan Extreme can kiss my ass.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 05:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Began playing a new game called "Bloodlust Shadowhunter". It's basically like Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines in terms of combat, but also a dungeon crawler like Diablo with the random enchanted loot and how the level designs are randomly generated as well.

My race is vampire, my class is witch. You can actually sire people in it too. I sired a homeless man named "Walter". We fought an Ice Golem together.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2015 07:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Hitman 2
Psychonauts
The Witcher.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 05:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Psychonauts was a great game. It's a shame they never made a sequel.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 01:30 AM
Kazenji

Eh....it been okay not really feeling it being "Great" that i've all heard about.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2015 11:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Playing Heroes of Might and Magic 6 at the moment. Discovered a few weeks ago that there was an HD version of Heroes 3 and I remembered how much I enjoyed it a few centuries ago. Playing it again was so much fun that when Steam had a promotion on Heroes 6 just before 7 came out I bought it and have been playing it nearly non-stop ever since.

No, the graphics aren't fantastic and the voice acting and script could be better as well, but I've always loved games where I can pause and take my time and plan what I want to do next without feeling rushed. And it's got a decent learning curve, building armies from different factions and learning their strengths and weaknesses until you get to the point where you walk onto a battlefield, a demented sorcerer with an army numbering in the thousands, hurling chain lightning and fireballs around, resurrecting the dead and watching them take out their opponents like zombie Vikings on a mix of crack and speed.

Not everybody is a fan of turn-based RPGs, I know, but I'm having a lot of fun.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 09:51 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I decided to dust off my Wii U and play some of the games that I had piling up for it. Xenoblades Chronicles, Pikmin 3, Smash and of course, Super Mario Maker which was the reason for me to pick up the console again anyways.

Good stuff thumb up

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 01:56 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, for some reason, Super Mario Maker is something I really want to play but I usually don't want to play other "building" type game.

Playing:

Company of Heroes
Prison Architect
Forza 6
FIFA 16
Halo 4

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 02:38 PM
Smasandian is online now! Click here to Send Smasandian a Private Message Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Battletoad.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2015 01:30 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

PS4: Fallout 4, NBA 2K16
PC: Broforce, Undertale
Android: Nubs' Adventure, Only One, Marvel Future Fight

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 08:23 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Smartest Z fighter

Fallout 4 ,Battle of Z ,Tfs Devastation

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 09:54 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Dragon Quest II on the Gameboy Color, breeding Pokemon.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 10:27 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Fallout 4 ,Battle of Z ,Tfs Devastation
Battle of Z is just... awful.

Ultimate Battle 22 on the Playstation was better then Battle of Z.

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 10:28 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Anyway, not here to put people's games down.

I'm trying for a World Record break on Dissidia Duodecim, seeing if I can beat the game in under 30 minutes.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 10:29 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Good luck!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 10:45 AM
Jesus McBurger
Cheeky Bastard

Jak and Daxter the precursor legacy.. A lot harder than I remember

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 12:39 PM
Jesus McBurger is currently offline Click here to Send Jesus McBurger a Private Message Find more posts by Jesus McBurger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Smartest Z fighter

Originally posted by Jmanghan

I kinda like it even though it has many flaws.

No player vs cpu matches offline just missions
No ki charge button
You can only use ultra if you build up that meter

Lot of positive stuff

Watching a 4 on 1 sync attack is great
The whole class difference is cool
Giant boss battles are fun

I have 2 android drain cards with it my SSJ 2 Vegeta has infinite energy each hit recovers the amount of ki you wasted if it hits.
Same for meele characters.

My good team is SSJ 2 Vegeta (main) ,SSJ 3 Goku ,Mystic Gohan and A18 for healing.

Evil team Broly ,Beerus, Whis ,Kid Buu

It's far from perfect but it's really not that bad.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 12:47 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Originally posted by Jmanghan

I enjoyed Battle of Z. You're just salty you didn't have any friends to play it with.

Originally posted by Estacado
I kinda like it even though it has many flaws.

No player vs cpu matches offline just missions
No ki charge button
You can only use ultra if you build up that meter

Lot of positive stuff

Watching a 4 on 1 sync attack is great
The whole class difference is cool
Giant boss battles are fun

I have 2 android drain cards with it my SSJ 2 Vegeta has infinite energy each hit recovers the amount of ki you wasted if it hits.
Same for meele characters.

My good team is SSJ 2 Vegeta (main) ,SSJ 3 Goku ,Mystic Gohan and A18 for healing.

Evil team Broly ,Beerus, Whis ,Kid Buu

It's far from perfect but it's really not that bad.

thumb up

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 07:54 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I enjoyed Battle of Z. You're just salty you didn't have any friends to play it with.

thumb up
I had plenty of people to play it with, its just boring.

Set missions, over and over. Unbalanced versus modes that you HAVE to be online to play.

No couch co-op, and the leveling system is kind of dumb, I can't buy anymore 100+ cards because I already bought ONE 100+ card? Lolwut.

No real combos. You use the same moves constantly, over and over again.

Even when you do get to the higher levels, in normal missions, you never feel like an OP God like DBZ is supposed to make you feel, unless you buy a special item that increases your stats.

The only reason I got this game in the first place was because I found out SSJ Bardock was in it.

The online can be REALLY REALLY laggy even today, and even if the person had the best internet.

Ok, its not really a bad game, when I played it I firmly enjoyed it. Its just too boring for my tastes, even with friends.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 08:39 PM