KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 66 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

If you like shmups, look up Strikers 1945-3 on your phone. It's got the best touch control I've ever seen, and you can unlock the best jet easy enough just by playing and earning "premium" currency.

Just set it to airplane mode, to avoid the annoying ads.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 04:36 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Oh yeah, and Crazy Taxi is an ad supported free app.

You can pay a fee to get rid of them, or download an app called "Adblock mobile", which somehow sets up a bogus vpn address to block ads in apps.

I think that's only an IOS thing though.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 05:09 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

Shadow of the tomb raider, second playthrough

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 07:53 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Also Tomb Raider. At least I was until I got fed up with it and turned it off. Really disappointing imo. Poor, restrictive combat, and a story that's kinda meh imo.

Back to FF14 and BF2 for me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 12:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Also Tomb Raider. At least I was until I got fed up with it and turned it off. Really disappointing imo. Poor, restrictive combat, and a story that's kinda meh imo.

I agree, it ripped off Uncharted a little too closely. evil face

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 01:32 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol. They can keep ripping each other off all they like if it means we get a good game out of it.

I wasn't even a massive fan of the combat system in the latest God of War, but it was far better than what TR had.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 02:59 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by CroftAlice
Shadow of the tomb raider, second playthrough

Already? How long is the campaign? How well do you like it on a 1-10 scale?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:06 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

lol. They can keep ripping each other off all they like if it means we get a good game out of it.

I wasn't even a massive fan of the combat system in the latest God of War, but it was far better than what TR had.

Was the first reboot the same?

Or was that one good, and Shadow broke the series?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:52 PM
NemeBro

Monster Hunter World is my life now.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 07:08 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by cdtm
Was the first reboot the same?

Or was that one good, and Shadow broke the series?

I played and finished the first of the rebooted games when it came out five years ago, so my memory is a bit hazy, but I do remember liking it to an extent. I also don't remember being as frustrated with it as I was with this one. I didn't play the middle game.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 08:23 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by NemeBro
Monster Hunter World is my life now.
I've been on the fence about sticking it to that game, having only played 4 ultimate briefly. How much content does it have?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 11:00 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

All of Neme's life is playable

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 11:34 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

And is it a huge step up?

Asking, because I'd pull in 20-25 fps max on a mobile laptop.

Never played a MH, but if it's that much fun I'll consider an older (Playable) game.

Edit: Never mind.

There are no other MH's on pc.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 17th, 2018 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 11:38 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I've been on the fence about sticking it to that game, having only played 4 ultimate briefly. How much content does it have?
Frankly, probably overall less than 4U or Generations.

But it's on PC, reduces a lot of the frustrating tedium of previous games, and all of the new monsters are ace.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 12:12 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

NHL 19

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 12:46 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Pokémon Uranium.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 03:34 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

FFXIV Patch 4.4 goes live this morning, so that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 06:50 AM
CroftAlice

Originally posted by Impediment
Already? How long is the campaign? How well do you like it on a 1-10 scale?

I finished the game in two days, amazing landscapes, not so much combat - which is good,in my opinion

9/10

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 07:51 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

Back to FF14 and BF2 for me.

More about puzzle solving rather than combat,but those stealth kills are brutal!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 07:52 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

All the pre-animated stuff was pretty cool, yeah. Puzzles were all right.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 08:12 AM