KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 63 64 [65] 66 67 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Space Marine doesn't fool around.

Tough enough switching the focus between supporting fire in the middle of a hoard, but when you mix in suicide bombers AND mini boss level mobs, all at once?

Most every death is dealing with three threats, and not seeing the fourth and fifth..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 06:06 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

There's some really good phone games out there.

Galaga Wars and Bullet Hell Monday are addictive pick up and play crack. Really good music in the former, too.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 09:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Frankly, probably overall less than 4U or Generations.

But it's on PC, reduces a lot of the frustrating tedium of previous games, and all of the new monsters are ace.
Watched some gameplay and looks like my next buy. thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 10:52 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Sky Force Reloaded.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 01:50 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Have you guys ever tried Clash at Demonhead for the NES?

This game is really good for an unknown.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:14 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Bullet Hell Monday is too good for freemium.

The games music track alone is worth listening to for hours.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:59 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Playing Shadow of Tomb Raider right now. The puzzles are fun but the combat is a bit restrictive...don't like how close range combat is handled in particular.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 06:39 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Phoenix II, another freemium shmup (Arcade shooter)

You know, anyone who knows anything about these games would know imposing "grinding" to mine for upgrades is laughable, because of the nature of the genre. Something like, say, Ikaruga is mastered by replaying the same level over, and over, and over again. It takes months just to get a feel for the mechanics and scoring system. Those Youtube 1cc plays probably evolved over ten years or more of dedicated play.

The good thing about Phoenix II, is it shakes that up with a new map evey three days. They're probably all randomly generated from some program running on a desktop somewhere, but it's pretty fun chasing the leaderboards, where everyones on relatively equal footing (Once you fully upgrade your favorite ship, which takes much much time, or iap.)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 07:30 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Can't ****ing wait to be able to say I'm playing RDR2.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 02:17 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well I'm finally getting around to playing Spiderman...everyone's raving about it so I think it should at least be a fun time.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 04:04 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Looks like Shadow Fight 2 is on the Switch.

What's with mediocre f2p mobile games and console releases? Angry Birds Star Wars did that, too, even though anyone with a phone or tablet could play it for free.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 01:29 PM
cdtm

Btw, look up Oneshot.

I discovered it purely by accident last year. It's an Indy game on Steam, that used to be a free game.

I played the free one. Basically, once you die, or finish the game, it locks you out of playing again.

You COULD edit some system files (Or just load it on another system), that's up to you.

The game also "interacts" by changing wallpaper or using system alerts to "communicate". It's pretty neat, and appropriate for all ages.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2018 10:46 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

No one playing Injustice 2?

Very surprised. Given the huge comic-book love.

Anyway, that, Titanfall 2, SW: Battlefront 2, CoD:AW, Tekken 7, SFV, MKX and NieR:Automata.

Hmm, I play a tonne of beat 'em ups ...

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 11:05 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by janus77
No one playing Injustice 2?

I wouldn't mind trying it out online, Yet there's no one playing it in my region.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 11:08 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Kazenji
I wouldn't mind trying it out online, Yet there's no one playing it in my region.

If you're in the UK/Europe ... I might give you a match. Well, I'm crap at the game, just getting the hang of it (been playing FPS but recently bought a bunch of beat 'em ups and getting into them).

What's your highest character level? I've gotten Supergirl to lvl 12, so far.

Oh and are you playing on the PC?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 11:10 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by janus77
If you're in the UK/Europe ... I might give you a match. Well, I'm crap at the game, just getting the hang of it (been playing FPS but recently bought a bunch of beat 'em ups and getting into them).

What's your highest character level? I've gotten Supergirl to lvl 12, so far.

Oh and are you playing on the PC?

I have it for the PS4 and i'm Australia usually the connection's are good

I've got Batman on lvl 20 i think... could be higher then that.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 11:25 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (PSP)

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 03:19 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Unreal Tournament 3 black. Wow, people still play this.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 03:31 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Kazenji
I have it for the PS4 and i'm Australia usually the connection's are good

I've got Batman on lvl 20 i think... could be higher then that.

Ah, pretty much on the other side of the world, lol.

Oh well.

I'm just gonna stick to working my way through the Multiverse challenges.

Beautiful game.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 03:53 PM
cdtm

So, anyone have Scott Pilgrim vs the World and an old Xbox account you wouldn't mind lending out?

Never got to try that game, and now that it's off the stores forever...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2018 04:00 PM