KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 66 67 [68] 69 70 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

You know what, even the 2d Sonics weren't all that good.

They were built around being cheap. A random spike falls on you, a platform falls out from under you, an obstacle you could never predict is in front of a spring you didn't know was there. Sonic games were all about dying a lot, and learning where the pitfalls were.

Mario platformers by contrast, never really felt cheap. Those were more about learning how to deal with enemy types, and exploring levels from top to bottom, but if you died you always knew it was your fault, and avoidable.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 05:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I agree regarding 2D Sonic. I was never into them as well.

I have played Sonic a few times but it was always felt loose and didn't feel good.

Mario was a super tight platformer while Sonic was always about the 'tude.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 09:31 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Still Dark Arisen, just redownloaded the original opening mod, and it's glorious.

Hey man @Cdtm, could you post your steam on here so I could hire your pawn?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 12th, 2018 10:05 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been playing a lot of PS2 games lately on my PC(via an emulator). The main ones I'm playing right now are: Kingdom Hearts 2, dot hack GU vol. 1, Rogue Galaxy, and The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 07:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I've been playing a lot of PS2 games lately on my PC(via an emulator). The main ones I'm playing right now are: Kingdom Hearts 2, dot hack GU vol. 1, Rogue Galaxy, and The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.
Oh shit, Ultimate Destruction. I only own the PS3 sequel, but I've heard the PS2 version is the best.

Also Kingdom Hearts <3

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 11:24 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Oh shit, Ultimate Destruction. I only own the PS3 sequel, but I've heard the PS2 version is the best.

Also Kingdom Hearts <3

Yep, Kingdom Hearts 2 is one of the best games ever made. 1 is good too, but I love 2 more.

Also playing Second Sight and Viewtiful Joe too.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 11:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I never played the KH games. Have started the first one multiple times but never get far.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 01:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Was playing Dark Messiah of Might and Magic on steam.

Game ran like complete shit though sad

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 06:19 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't had a chance to install them yet, but I recently purchased 2 games during Steam's latest sale. One was "Lichdom: Battlemage" and the other was the latest vampire videogame, this one where you play as a doctor who gets turned into a vampire called "Vampyr".

Vampyr

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 11:38 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I remember hearing about Vampyr earlier this year when it came out. Looked interesting but didn't really hear much about it.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2018 01:05 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I played Lichdom last night, it's pretty awesome.

Though I didn't get it on gog.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 29th, 2018 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2018 05:27 PM
Jmanghan

I played Lichdom last night, it's pretty awesome.

Though I didn't get it on gog.
It looks sick as all hell.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2018 09:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
It looks sick as all hell.

Yeah, it's kinda like Borderlands, but with magic. It's pretty awesome. Whenever there is a game where it gives you a choice on the kind of character to play I always choose the mage(or the closest thing to it, like the adept in Mass Effect).

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 03:34 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Been Playing

Red Dead 2

A.C. Odyssey

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider

NBA Live 19(Don't judge me)

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 05:16 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Installed Vampyr so I'm gonna give it a try later tonight.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 11:31 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Never heard of it, what is it about?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 11:32 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Never heard of it, what is it about?

You play a doctor in 1918 who gets turned into a vampire.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 11:45 PM
cdtm

Abyss Odyssey.

Just noticed it in my Steam account. Don't even remember buying it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2018 05:00 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It's not the successor to Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines you hope it is.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 12:18 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NemeBro
It's not the successor to Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines you hope it is.
It's a good game tho.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 03:41 AM