KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Darksiders: Warmastered edition. Same game from 2010, but it's got a nice face lift and runs smooth. The cartoony visuals look good at the higher frame rate.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 04:37 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
It's not the successor to Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines you hope it is.

Yeah I don't think any game is gonna compare at this point, but I'm enjoying it.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 05:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

PAC-MAN 256 and PAC characters in Crossy Road.

Unlocked Blinky (The red one) and Clyde (The orange one), and working on Inky. Looks like you need PAC Chicken to get Pinky, which I don't have, so can't get the full set.

But who really cares about the pink ghost anyways? Red and blue are the best ghosts.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 05:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.

My god, the classic AI is worse then Mortal Kombats. If anyone here has kids and wants to scar them for life, just have them play classic on easy mode.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 02:02 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The last Street Fighter game.

Canonically. smile

I hear something about Gill and Akuma fighting? Anyone know where this is referenced?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 06:25 AM
Jmanghan

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, just beat World of Light, that twist was pretty cool.

No spoilers.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 9th, 2018 04:52 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not alot from the Current Gen at the moment, Gone back to the PS3 to finish off some games

Getting through Lollipop Chainsaw.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2018 05:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's no Bloodlines, but I am enjoying Vampyr. I recently bought this shadow tentacle power that is an area attack, it's pretty kewl.

I like talking to people to find out information about them, there is just something about the fact I'm attempting to get to know them better so I can eat them makes me chuckle.

I'm not a fan of the save system, but that's not unique to Vampyr. I just dislike this auto saving checkpoint bullshit lol. I like being able to save anytime(especially being able to quick save). I do understand why this game has a system like that though...cuz it's on consoles as well.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 04:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Back into a Metal Slug kick at the moment. 3, X, and 1.

On Final Burn Alpha. I do own the games via compilations, but unfortunately they all have terrible input lag, which makes twitch shooter games like this unplayable (This is, unfortunately, par for the course on legitimate retro packages. They're bad enough for one reason or another, that you end up just using one of the established "gray market" emulators instead)

Except for Metal Slug 6. Probably because it's the only game on my compilation that is a port, instead of an emulation on a shitty emulator.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 01:50 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heh I remember when I first got into roms and emulators on PC I had a MAME emulator, which lets you play arcade games...and I had the Metal Slug games, they were fun.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 10:59 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Heh I remember when I first got into roms and emulators on PC I had a MAME emulator, which lets you play arcade games...and I had the Metal Slug games, they were fun.

Punisher and Alien vs Predator. Only way to play those kick ass beat 'em ups, outside of owning an arcade machine (I think Genesis did a Punisher port.)

On comparison, the ps2 anthology doesn't really have any input lag. Or if it does, I don't notice it.

It also clears up all the random slowdown. Especially good for 2, which had so much slowdown, they made a 2.5 version called Metal Slug X, made from MS3's engine.

The real prize is Metal Slug 6 though. You won't find that emulable on M.A.M.E. or Final Burn Alpha.

Last edited by cdtm on Dec 15th, 2018 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 12:41 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tried the free Street Fighter V weekend.

Can probably run on a toaster, if it can run on my laptop. Capcom adding sponsor messages and an ad before every match is not selling me on buying it.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 03:31 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wasn't a fan of Street Fighter V at all. Stick with the 30th Anniversary Collection.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 04:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll stick with the Street Fighter games I got for a song on an Xbox 360 fire sale. Puzzle Fighter 2 HD, Third Strike Online, and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD.

Really, of the classic street games, Super Turbo is all you need, as is Third Strike for III. No one really care about the first Street Fighter.

The Alpha games are the only reason I'd get the bundle, and certainly not for 30 dollars.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 04:59 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Really any of those older games are better then latest one.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 05:09 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

No holiday sale on FighterZ.

Might consider getting it, maybe. The only reason I haven't, is a boycott over current pricing schemes.

In short. I think everything's overpriced now. Games that used to be selling for 10 without a sale are now selling for 40 or 60.

Happens in every industry, I guess. Comic books jumped about 1000 percent overnight. Doesn't mean I have to feed into it, and usually don.t

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 04:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Punisher and Alien vs Predator. Only way to play those kick ass beat 'em ups, outside of owning an arcade machine (I think Genesis did a Punisher port.)

On comparison, the ps2 anthology doesn't really have any input lag. Or if it does, I don't notice it.

It also clears up all the random slowdown. Especially good for 2, which had so much slowdown, they made a 2.5 version called Metal Slug X, made from MS3's engine.

The real prize is Metal Slug 6 though. You won't find that emulable on M.A.M.E. or Final Burn Alpha.

I liked to play Altered Beast.

EDIT: Apparently you can find Metal Slug 6 for MAME, but it doesn't work.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 10:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait who knows, some in the comments are saying the rom did work for them.

EDIT: I don't know if I can post the specific link, so I'll just say the site I'm talking about is cool roms.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 10:42 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by cdtm
No holiday sale on FighterZ.

Might consider getting it, maybe. The only reason I haven't, is a boycott over current pricing schemes.

In short. I think everything's overpriced now. Games that used to be selling for 10 without a sale are now selling for 40 or 60.

Happens in every industry, I guess. Comic books jumped about 1000 percent overnight. Doesn't mean I have to feed into it, and usually don.t

The game was half off during the black friday sales. Bought it for $30 on the PS store, fun game.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 10:47 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I wanted to jump on it, but just missed the sale.

There'll be others, I'm sure. I mean, this isn't Nintendo.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 10:52 PM