KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I had plenty of people to play it with, its just boring.

Set missions, over and over. Unbalanced versus modes that you HAVE to be online to play.

No couch co-op, and the leveling system is kind of dumb, I can't buy anymore 100+ cards because I already bought ONE 100+ card? Lolwut.

No real combos. You use the same moves constantly, over and over again.

Even when you do get to the higher levels, in normal missions, you never feel like an OP God like DBZ is supposed to make you feel, unless you buy a special item that increases your stats.

The only reason I got this game in the first place was because I found out SSJ Bardock was in it.

The online can be REALLY REALLY laggy even today, and even if the person had the best internet.

Ok, its not really a bad game, when I played it I firmly enjoyed it. Its just too boring for my tastes, even with friends.

Fair enough. Not gonna act like it's without its flaws or anything, but for a game that was made for co-op, I found it worth the experience (the level system and limit to how many strong cards you can get at a time added to the replay value for me), though I won't deny the unbalance of the versus mode. Got it for Beerus initially; SSJ Bardock happened to be a nice bonus, but as for the lag, it's the servers. You'd be hard-pressed to find a DBZ game that never had such server problems...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 08:55 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Tbh Beerus is pretty shitty he does have the most devastating super but his meele is not that good Ssj 3 Goku ,Broly ,Kid Buu and many other characters have better combo damage then him.Which is lame since he should kill all the mentioned with a single punch.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 09:28 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Beerus has that counter move though that can counteract just about any other special in the game. For balance reasons I'm kinda glad he wasn't the strongest in all areas.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2015 10:20 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

PC: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Deponia
PS3: Uncharted 2 (finishing the game off on Crushing Difficulty), Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 01:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Still playing Fallout 4 here and there.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 02:10 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Fran Bow.
It's some scary shit.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 10:08 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Shadowrun Returns - Dead Man's Switch

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 02:12 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Replaying RDR, what a game.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 02:26 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Still playing Devastation, occasionally Geometry Wars 3 and Pacman Championship dx+ (Could play that one forever and never get bored), and debating between Black Flag and Mafia 2..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 02:37 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Also, Viewtiful Joe.

I swear, getting pure platinum in Bayo is a cakewalk compared to trying for a Rainbow V..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 06:41 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

FF6 and Bloodborne

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 01:55 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Jak and Daxter three... I still laugh when I take that big ass car with the crazy hydraulics and make it jump really high then spam the turbo button

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 02:07 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Loved the Jak series

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 02:08 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I'm thinking about getting GTA 5 for the online mode

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 02:39 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

FFVII on PS4.

The new added cheats are amazingly fun and useful. I'm just now at the chocobo ranch headed to Junon and I've been killing monsters and leveling up.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 02:47 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

New cheats? Do tell.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2015 03:27 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Underrail, a new rpg game out on steam.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 02:34 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

assassin's creed syndicate... star wars battlefront and very shortly call of duty black ops 3

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 04:24 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
New cheats? Do tell.

Three, to be exact.

L3 makes the game go 3X as fast, which is amazingly useful for fights, summons, traversing the world map, and especially for leveling characters and mastering materia. I'm about 15 hours in and my characters are all level 55-60, I have 700,000 gil, and I've mastered a shit ton of materia multiple times by putting them into weapons and armor with double growth slots. I might sell one of my mastered All materia for 1.4 million gil if I wanna just go all out on spending.

R3 automatically fills HP, MP, and Limit Break meters every turn in combat. Essentially, it's god mode. I'm currently leveling up characters and limits breaks, and trying to unlock everyone's final level four limit break. The only time I've ever died in combat was in the combat arena at the Gold Saucer while obtaining Cloud's Omnislash.

L3+R3 turns on/off random enemy encounters for when you wanna just go from point A to B without any interruptions. Very useful at times.

I'm just now at the underwater reactor about to get the submarine to go after the Huge materia.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Dec 21st, 2015 at 10:44 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 10:42 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Etrian Odyssey IV.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 21st, 2015 11:54 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote