KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 71 72 [73] 74 75 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jamestown, and some Genesis Collection games, mainly Alien Soldier and a retranslation of Beyond Oasis (Worth every dime of that ten bucks, just to play Genesis rom hacks legally.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2019 04:38 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been playing some of Clive Barker's Jericho. Also still playing Vampyr, my character is level 25.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 12:13 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

No one playing KH3 yet?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 02:48 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
No one playing KH3 yet?
I'll be playing it tomorrow hopefully, when it comes in, so meh.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 05:24 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Finally got around playing God of War PS4, once that's done I'll take a look at Kingdom Hearts 3...moreso for the novelty of playing a game with 14 years of anticipation behind it

Old Post Feb 4th, 2019 06:17 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Works pretty good with a mouse.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 04:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
No one playing KH3 yet?

No sad

Been looking forward to it since KH2, but I don't have any game console that can play it.

I've been playing KH2 on my PC lately though(using a PS2 emulator). And I've played some "Birth By Sleep" too using a PSP emulator.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2019 05:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again.

It's pretty good so far, but the second game sucks and I would've preferred the old game's combat system.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2019 10:08 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Kingdom Hearts III.

My eyes teared up during the opening cinematic.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2019 10:18 AM
ares834

My eyes teared up when I saw the "Kingdom Hearts II.9" title card...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2019 09:10 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Postal 1 & Resident Evil 0

with the occasional Fortnite now and then.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2019 01:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thinking about trying playthrough 2 in Borderlands 2.

Was totally turned off the game when my Gunzerker kept getting 1 shotted by a friends Commando in Duel. Even with the supposed "damage reduction" while gunzerking... The damned sentry gun got me every time.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 04:36 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magika.

Interesting but very hard game.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 02:23 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's fun, no question.

Sort of a puzzle game that looks like a Diablo clone. You get full access to six spells, such as healing, fire, ice magic, barriers, and you can mix up to five of them for various effects. You can make mines that heal you, for example. Or erect giant volcanos that burn your enemies.

The challenge comes in trying to figure out what works on which enemy type, and being able to mix spells while surrounded by hordes of mobs that could kill you in a second.

The game also seems designed for coop, so soloing could be especially hard. Or not, if you know what you're doing.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 09:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
It's fun, no question.

Sort of a puzzle game that looks like a Diablo clone. You get full access to six spells, such as healing, fire, ice magic, barriers, and you can mix up to five of them for various effects. You can make mines that heal you, for example. Or erect giant volcanos that burn your enemies.

The challenge comes in trying to figure out what works on which enemy type, and being able to mix spells while surrounded by hordes of mobs that could kill you in a second.

The game also seems designed for coop, so soloing could be especially hard. Or not, if you know what you're doing.

Yeah this is one of the rare multiplayer games I tried. If only because I love playing as magical characters. But...ehhh lol. It wasn't for me.

I currently just installed Morrowind GOTY edition again on my PC. I've never had it installed on a PC with Windows 10. I still have to set it up with all the appropriate mods. For instance, one that gives you magicka regen naturally, using the same mechanics for it Oblivion uses.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 05:48 PM
Jmanghan

Nine Parchments.

Pretty good so far.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 05:55 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Injustice 1.

Can't beat the classic.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:04 PM
Jmanghan

Dragon Q

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 11:29 PM
Jmanghan

Dragon Quest 0 - VW Edition.

Such a great game, if you've never played it, you really should.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 11:30 PM
Jmanghan

Portal Knights.

Combat seems a bit weird but oddly addictive. World is absolutely huge and I think imma enjoy this game.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 07:12 AM