KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 85 86 [87] 88 89 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I gave Rainbow Six Siege another chance after trying it briefly in late 2017.

Glad I did, it's so much fun. Best FPS game out right now imo.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 08:38 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I played that for 3 matches and I shot my own teammate by accident. He wasn't very happy.........

Haven't played since.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 10:15 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shovel Knight.

Wish you could try armors and shovels before you buy, they're pretty expensive and, and hate it when games have awesome sounding gear that ends up being useless.

Although guess by that standard, the gold armor should be what it says on the tin.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 02:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns.

Just for a Legion of Doom vs New World Order Outlaws match.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2019 06:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Indivisible.

Combining turn based with fighting game mechanics is genius. The directional button one for each party member you can use for creative combos before the enemies get a turn is really fun. And the characters are a cool bunch too. It's real game of the year stuff.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 05:13 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

How the hell did I clear the game at all, as a kid, let alone go from start to finish in one go without bring KO'd once?

Soda Popinsky and Bald Bull v2 are murdering me.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 09:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Recently beat the second dot hack GU game: Reminisce. I have started the 3rd and final game Redemption.

Haseoooooooooo!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2019 09:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hyper Light Drifter.

Getting the hang of it, never stay still, never dash when you can walk, never dash more then you need to.

Most deaths now, I at least have an idea what went wrong.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2019 10:11 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The same. North boss wasn't all that bad, and he's said to be the hardest boss in the game.

I am never, ever completing the 800 chain dash, I'll say that for certain. Yeah, double stamina as a reward is nice and all, but you really don't "need" it, and completing that challenge is just too boring.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 10:31 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Blood on the PC

Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS4.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 12:26 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
The same. North boss wasn't all that bad, and he's said to be the hardest boss in the game.

I am never, ever completing the 800 chain dash, I'll say that for certain. Yeah, double stamina as a reward is nice and all, but you really don't "need" it, and completing that challenge is just too boring.

*Says doesn't need stamina*

*Dies to Western boss by running out of stamina*

Those sword charge's on a bull rushing boss really add up.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 03:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Blood on the PC

Horizon Zero Dawn on the PS4.

Blood, the 1997 shooter? Good game.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, poor man's Heretic.

Blood 2 was alright.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 02:30 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Surtur
Blood, the 1997 shooter? Good game.

Yeah that one, It works great with a source port called BuildGDX if you don't plan on buying the recent remastered one

Meh, poor man's Heretic.

Blood 2 was alright.

It's nothing at all like Heretic and Blood 2 was shite.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 02:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Started NG+ in Hyper Light Drifter.

Some attacks take 3 out of 5 health in normal mode. You get 2 health in NG+.

Pretty much means you need to perfect a boss without taking a hit. Don't think I've ever done that before.

Might need some practice. I guess that's what Boss Rush is for.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 04:01 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Playing thru Fallout 3 again on the XBOX 360 for like the 6th or 7th time lol. I never seem to get tired of it... or New Vegas, for that matter. Currently doing the Anchorage, Alaska dlc.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 17th, 2019 at 09:04 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 08:59 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, poor man's Heretic.

Blood 2 was alright.

I loved the 2nd heretic where it's a 3rd person view.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:25 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Want to play Diablo 3, but apparently Blizzard locked my account from hackers.

The Hotmail I used to sign up is also locked.

And I can't even prove I own the game, because I can't possibly remember my email contact information from 15-20 years ago when I last used it as an actual email address before switching to Yahoo and Gmail, nor any chat information from chat programs I never used.

60 dollars down the shitter.

Last time I ever spend a dime on Blizzard.

Last edited by cdtm on Oct 17th, 2019 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 11:43 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

That's your own fault.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 11:54 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Smasandian
That's your own fault.
Why?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 01:16 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote