KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (214): « First ... « 97 98 [99] 100 101 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

GTA V strip club dancers look scary. Uncanny valley.

Funny how we went from a hot coffee ban to open uncensored lap dances though.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 09:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Russian roulette.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 10:10 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Dragon Age Origins.

First time. Been sitting on my 360 hard drive forever.

Started as an elf mage, got bored, and gonna restart as a dwarf rogue.

I don't get it, mages have so many different options now u chose a rogue won't it be even more boring?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 10:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't get it, mages have so many different options now u chose a rogue won't it be even more boring?

Wasn't enjoying the mage story. You get to play all the classes eventually, but your starter is a story investment.

Having a better time with Dwarf noble.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 11:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Hello police, I'd like to report a disturbance."

"Is it a purse snatcher? Car jacker?"

"No, it's a man holding a golf club on a golf course!"

GTA V.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 07:30 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Life is Strange.

A very cheap downloadable game from playstation store. At first I hated it, but after just finishing the second episode (looks like there are 5 total) the story has started to pick up and it's finally starting to win me over.

Well worth the three dollars or so I paid for it and it looks like it's gonna be an easy platinum for me.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Feb 26th, 2020 06:28 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Fire Emblem for Gameboy on my DS.

The FE series is so damn good.

^ Currently this but also Dragon Quest III on Switch.

Which is apparently the worst version besides mobile but it was tremendously cheap so meh.

I gotta be honest, I'm enjoying FE7 but I keep wanting to go back to Awakening. I guess it's harder cause I'm going for a no-death run, which if you play FE, is very hard to do.

I did buy Chrono Trigger for DS, so after these 2, that's what's next.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 26th, 2020 10:16 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

San Andreas.

Think I may have overdone the gang colors. All green except the shoes.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 09:37 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crackdown.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 07:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crackdown.

Good game.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 10:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasn't enjoying the mage story. You get to play all the classes eventually, but your starter is a story investment.

Having a better time with Dwarf noble.

What do you mean you can play all the classes eventually? Not in the same play through, if you're not a mage you can't learn spells.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 10:05 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
What do you mean you can play all the classes eventually? Not in the same play through, if you're not a mage you can't learn spells.

I mean you can recruit any class and play them directly in game, as you can freely switch characters on the fly.

Pretty sure you can level them too. At least you could to a shape shifting character that joined you early in the Wizard campaign, and then back stabbed you and left as quickly.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 12:31 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm confused.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 03:13 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I'm really really looking forward to play SotC remake in a few days.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 05:50 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Play through Last Guardian yet?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 09:46 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

No, I intended to but couldn't justify at the time to invest 60$ in that game. Might as well get it now that I have RE3 and TLOU2 pre-ordered.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 11:43 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
No, I intended to but couldn't justify at the time to invest 60$ in that game. Might as well get it now that I have RE3 and TLOU2 pre-ordered.

Just be glad you aren't a Dragon Ball fan.

60 dollars for the goddamned base game, and about double that if you want the dlc. Which you do, because they purposely withheld some of the most popular characters, like Ultra Instinct Goku.

This is why I'll stick to my dirt cheap Budokai collection for my DB fighting game fix. If it came out today, SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta, Legendary SSJ Brolly, Omega Shenron, kid Goku, and Demon King Piccolo's skin would be 80 dollars worth of dlc.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2020 11:26 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of Dragon Ball:

Why does Xenoverse make you choose between ki blasting and melee builds? That's stupid, you want to do both like in the show.

Saiyans are also way underpowered. Humans are actually better then Saiyans, because of ki regen.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 01:39 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Assassins Creed II.

Pick pocketing is the equivalent of running people down in GTA, you can't get enough of it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 08:00 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doom II.

With an Xbox gamepad. Anyone else just prefer gamepads, even in games where a mouse and keyboard are objectively better?

You can't sit back and relax with K&M on a comfy chair.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 12:25 AM