KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Enter the Matrix (computer game)

Enter the Matrix (computer game)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

naah..you're just hungrystick out tongue...happens all the time. But the solution's pretty simple....you just stretch out to the fridge and a whole new world is unleashed..and then the game runs perfectly.
I forget to eat aaaaall the timewink

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 07:27 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Anyway, the quality of the game being an understandable variable, do people think such close co-operation with films is a good thing? Will we see more of it in future?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 07:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

well i have seen a lot of games that relate to movies that have come out recently. i dont know if it is a good thing, it is exciting to play out portions of films, but the cutaway to movie footage and such slows down game play. in the matrix game i have found that a couple of times when it gets real intense it cuts away to footage and such, kind of disappointing.
also my fridge has nothing in it, call up dominos dexx and send me a pizza smile

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 09:24 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Domino Dexx? I sense a new pizza company coming on...

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 03:58 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yeah...so how much diskspace does it take? If it's under 2 Gb i can ask someone to bring it..and MAYBE it'll work. But if it's not, well...my HD has a pretty lousy organising..doubt i'll find the space.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 04:29 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clee

i have completed it with both characters and what i wanna know is this: at the end of the game the logos uses its EMP to stop the sentinals, could this b an explanation 4 the end of reloaded?

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 06:49 PM
Clee is currently offline Click here to Send Clee a Private Message Find more posts by Clee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giobbi

Miffed

embarrasment

Well... the gameplay of this game is pure shit, like almost all movies tie in.

Stay away from it.

Good games are Metroid, Zelda or Pikmin, not this sh*it. big grin

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 09:53 PM
Giobbi is currently offline Click here to Send Giobbi a Private Message Find more posts by Giobbi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

yeah, the fights are good. levels are crap, AI crap, graphics crap, car levels crap.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 10:04 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

way to put my thoughts into words Mah smile i havent beaten the game yet, i have found it to hard to just sit down and play for extended periods, but i guess that could be an explanation for the end of the film except that if it was the Logos that used the EMP wouldnt it have effected the logos itself?

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 10:41 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I wouldn't know...

btw, Giobbi, Pikmin was boring, and I beat Metroid Prime and Zelda: Wind Waker.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 12:48 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

I got that today on Xbox it blew me away - Niobi is great. The storyline is good and the mix on cinematics and graphics is great. wow!

Old Post May 24th, 2003 08:46 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

gggrrrr! need....to...wait...for...two...weeks...to....get...paycheck and buy enter the matrix....not having money sucks and blows at the same time!

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 25th, 2003 03:05 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

Has NE1 got any cheats for getting videos? here are some that I got for in game stuff, but no one needs them.

IMPORTANT: to open cheats type: CHEAT.EXE
before every cheat number, enter CHEAT
(you have to put the word help then type CHEAT.exe after that look for the word cheat on the side and input the cheatcode)
Infinite Ammo: 1DDF2556
Maximum Firepower: 0034AFFF
Focus Restored fast: FFF0020A
Unlimited Health: 7F4DF451
Enemies can not See You: FFFFFFF1
Turbo: FF00001A
Infinite Focus: 69E5D9E4
Moon Gravity: BB013FFF
Enemies Can Not hear You: 4516DF45

Old Post May 25th, 2003 04:07 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icharus

How can anyone say this game is CRAP!?! It's easily one of my favorite and best games in my collection - especially with the hacking mode - and thats with a collection including; GTA Vice City, Splinter Cell, Final Fantasy X, Devil May Cry, Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven and Vitua Fighter. DON'T START ME OFF ON THIS 'CRAP' BULL - I KNOW COMPUTER GAMES!

Old Post May 25th, 2003 06:42 PM
Icharus is currently offline Click here to Send Icharus a Private Message Find more posts by Icharus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Not sure about the Cube or PC version but I beat the ps2 and xbox versions. XBox version is SOOO GOOD. Ps2 is realllly good to.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 11:58 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cube42

Look you silly people. Enter the matrix is fantaaaaaaaaaaastic!

The FOCUS power is brilliant and the kinda moves these people pull off in that game. Mmmmmm "i know kung fu" hehe! My favourite moves are either doing a cartwheel while shooting at peeps or jumping forward and shooting at peeps (both in focus mode of course!)

the problem with the game is that it is FAR too short - I completed it in one day!

The problem with the movie tie in is they can't afford to give away the films ending or too much of the films plot - as a result you don't really know what is going on during the game and you get very frustrated at ending the game down a hole somewhere. Having said how much i loved the game, the last level where you shoot/drive away from the setinels was RUBBISH! i think the end may have been a teensy bit rushed.

Still haven't finished it on HARD mode - but then again I AM supposed to be revising for exams at uni! :s

Old Post May 26th, 2003 03:00 AM
cube42 is currently offline Click here to Send cube42 a Private Message Find more posts by cube42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Short game eh? sad Still great though, from what I'm hearing. smile

Old Post May 26th, 2003 04:00 AM
turin

i dont think it is a great game. true the game play is awesome but the actual levels and tasks you have to do kind of suck.

Old Post May 26th, 2003 06:00 AM
ziro-cool

hey matrix revolution is gonner boom us 8]

nothing is gonner be bigger then matrix...

from Danmark

Old Post May 26th, 2003 11:24 AM
ziro-cool is currently offline Click here to Send ziro-cool a Private Message Find more posts by ziro-cool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chaos
g0d

Yeh, I agree this game ****in rocks big grin
Graphics arnt to good on the PC (even with a good machine) but the story line is sw33t cool

There are loads of bugs i've found. Including one that annoys me...
On the level 'CONTROL ROOM' (on the airport thingy) it doesnt load... I click load my game, my character jacks-in and I see the loading screen, then the game closes it self ? sad
I've got the new update (v1.52)

Please gimme some help Happy Dance

Old Post May 26th, 2003 03:18 PM
Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote