KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Enter the Matrix (computer game)

Enter the Matrix (computer game)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I have cheated to get past that point. Throw stones at me if you will.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 28th, 2003 05:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoldenSpike

*collects stones from back garden*

Old Post May 28th, 2003 05:22 PM
GoldenSpike is currently offline Click here to Send GoldenSpike a Private Message Find more posts by GoldenSpike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I will go back and do it again once it is patched so it works, or I get a better computer...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 28th, 2003 05:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

Well DAMN! I just beat the game at 5 in the morning as Niobe. Goddamn running from all the Agent Smiths was a pain in the ass. And it's not as if there's only one point at which you have to do that, there's like 4 FREAKIN stages! The upgraded agents were freakin easy compared to Smith, plus there's more than one Smith, there's like 6 of him! Now I'm gonna try to beat the game as Ghost...I played Niobe on normal, btw. I have to say my favorite part was the highway chase scene...probably because it made me feel as if i were partaking in the actual movie. I need to get that patch, maybe that'll fix my little video glitches.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
Playing as Niobe, who else thought when Persephone and Niobe started kissing was hot?

Hey Ush, what kinda video card do you have...er actually, what are the specs on your computer, you may not have to get a whole new computer, just a new video card and maybe some RAM.

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 29th, 2003 07:18 PM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

i dont beleive you tevesh about the niobe kiss thing

(-mental note; hurry home, hurry and beat game to see the two kiss)

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 29th, 2003 10:34 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

yea..i was pretty skeptical myself when

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
Niobe entered this room and Persephone was there. Then Persephone gets up and and is like, there is only one thing i enjoy more, that is love. I once used to be loved. I know that you love a man. Kiss me as if you were kissing him...
It was pretty much the same dialogue between her and Niobe that there was between her and Neo...still though. it was pretty hot.

Old Post May 30th, 2003 03:43 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

sweet, was it computer people or movie footage (please be footage, even though i doubt Jada smith would do that)

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 30th, 2003 03:45 AM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i've finally played it a friend. It's great. Must say..i was a lil disappointed with the graphics at first...but it's ok after you play it a while.
The fights are great. NIobe kicks ass waaaaay nicer than ghost..she drives better also.
The fights with the agents are great..

Old Post May 30th, 2003 04:10 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

turin, it's actual footage, not computer animated

Old Post May 30th, 2003 08:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oooh ya, it's real. Mind you, I have only done it with Ghost. Poor guy being overlooked! He's man enough for anyone, surely?

BtVS

Old Post May 30th, 2003 09:46 AM
turin

sweet how far into the game is it? i am right now stuck in the sewers where i have to protect the two rebels on the bridge, its kind of kicking my butt right now. do you have to go into 1st person mode? i am ussually out of ammo pretty quick.

Old Post May 30th, 2003 02:49 PM
Chaos
g0d

Do you get differant moves for differant characters ?

Old Post May 30th, 2003 07:02 PM
Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

yeah. you have to go into first person mode. it was pretty tricky. do you have the pc version of the game? I did and the mouse movement isn't smooth at all in first person mode, so it was hard to track the swat teams. what i did was go to the options and turn my mouse sensivity way down for that one part and managed to do ok.

as for the kissing scene, you're pretty close. i won't spoil what happens in the game for you, but it's coming up.

Old Post May 30th, 2003 07:23 PM
Chaos
g0d

Oh, OK sweet cool

Hehe, havent got past that part yet, i carnt start the game up sad
Could you PLEASE upload your save ? sad

I've seen the kick ass kissing part big grin
Couldnt wait, so took a look in the directorys :P

Old Post May 30th, 2003 07:27 PM
Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i would enjoy the game too much to just skip it like that. it's very fun for playing

Old Post May 30th, 2003 07:41 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

PC first person view is a pile of arse. Poor conversion quality, I suspect.

BtVS

Old Post May 30th, 2003 08:25 PM
evilelvis

any 1 know if theirs gona be another game to tie in with the next matrix?

Old Post May 31st, 2003 04:47 PM
evilelvis is currently offline Click here to Send evilelvis a Private Message Find more posts by evilelvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

for sure!
the wachowski brothers know, that even if they bring out a blank disc that says that its the matrix game, people will buy it, so they will definately bring out a second one. I suspect that it will be much better than the first.

ps: i have a sword []xxxxx[]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 02:33 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, plans for 'The Matrix Online' are well underway and there are even screenshots available.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 02:34 PM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

another thought.
the brothers made the graphics a little worse so theat it would run on older pc's, thus more sweet smelling money. $$$$$ smile

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 02:44 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote