KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC

TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Werewolf582
A fear of burning to death. Or at least thats my guess.

Wouldn't that just be pyrophobia? Lol.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 11:27 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Phobias can be weaknesses.

Maybe your character can laugh at her about it once the game starts

Regardless - works for me! Fire is unsettling. Could be something traumatic in her past in regards to it.

Sig by Scribble

Last edited by Quincy on Apr 20th, 2015 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2015 11:34 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I'm more curious about the extent of 'Psychic' abilities. As for "trauma", that could be covered with character development (which I'm definitely looking forward to ).

And no, Clive wouldn't laugh about something like that. He is empathetic by nature, after all. Speaking of, I'll try to revise his bio and post whenever possible. Hopefully soon.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 12:10 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Quincy
Phobias can be weaknesses.

Maybe your character can laugh at her about it once the game starts

Regardless - works for me! Fire is unsettling. Could be something traumatic in her past in regards to it.

Pretty much. I'm sure Storm would rather take 60 punches to the face than to spend 5 minutes nailed shut in a coffin.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 12:55 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Wei tell me you'll join

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 01:05 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I've actually been trying to get back into the roleplaying game for the past 9 days. I've been very cautious of devoting time to KMC rps because they tend not go very long, very fast, but if this is active and people are dedicated to playing then I will be a part of this.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 01:27 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I will have to think more into it and develop it. Give me time. ~

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 01:32 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I know we've gotten a few characters in, the game thread will be posted tomorrow for a jumpstart for those already created

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 02:09 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

A fear of fire? Nova would've been just the worst person she could come across.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 05:29 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Originally posted by XanatosForever
A fear of fire? Nova would've been just the worst person she could come across.
I am looking forward to this. Poor girl, she has done nothing to deserve this. X'D

Old Post Apr 21st, 2015 06:55 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Werewolf582

A bit rushed, but I won't be able to post in the next day or two so I wanted o go ahead and get my entrance done.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 08:19 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Before I post anything, I'd like to know something (and this would probably help everyone to know); in terms of tone, where are we going/allowed to go with this story?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 08:41 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Where do you guys want to go?

Just toss your character sheet in here before posting in the game thread.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 08:48 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Absolute freedom? Cool. thumb up

I'll have it taken care of soon enough. In the meantime, don't feel obligated to wait on me. I usually come in late anyways.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2015 09:23 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

My reply was absolute shit. Ahh... ~ Bare with me. I haven't done anything Teen Titans related since 2006, and that was on here. Just let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 11:54 AM
Quincy
Debaser

It's perfect - don't stress it at all

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 12:37 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I always stress out about replies. Especially here because I joined this site when I was twelve. Shh~ I was a year behind, don't tell the admins. X'D

But, my roleplaying was God awful, that and I was pretty annoying.

I was to redeem myself. Haha.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 01:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

12 eh? Guess I have to ban you and delete alllll your posts...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 04:40 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Originally posted by Ushgarak
12 eh? Guess I have to ban you and delete alllll your posts...

SHHHH~! Nooo! I didn't mean it! I don't want to be banned again! I was a miserable child when I came back online after school to find out that my account was gone.
Please Ush! I have a child!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 05:37 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I must be going soft.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 10:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote