KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC

TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Big O
I am officially done with school for the summer. Is this thing still going on?

Hey Big O - absolutely. It's not the most fast paced at this point but it's certainly not dead.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 13th, 2015 05:26 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Can I recycle two characters from the other Titans RP?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 13th, 2015 08:42 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

That's what I was going to do, so I imagine it would be OK.

Old Post May 13th, 2015 09:08 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Post a character sheet and I'll take a look

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 13th, 2015 10:27 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I might want to send my characters to you via private messaging to see if they fit the standards for the RP if that's okay with you, Quincy.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 14th, 2015 06:24 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

That's cool too man, do your thing

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 15th, 2015 03:31 PM
starryknight

(please log in to view the image)

Name:Selina Gomez*

Code Name: Ms. Flash

Ability:
Speedster- Selina can reach the speed of sound and maybe even faster, however she is too scared to maintain such a high speed or to push herself even further.

Speed Force- After the death of the Flash, Selina was somehow able to connect to the speed force becoming even faster and gained a few new abilities, however without her mentor she is having a hard time learning them.

Metabolize wounds- Selina is able to accelerate her natural healing factor to heal wounds but it drains her energy after, it is unknown how much she can heal from.

Total recall- Selina recently found that she could read through a large stack of books within a few seconds and is able to retain what she had read, before connecting the the speed force she could not retain the information.

Appearance: Selina wears a similar costume to Flash but uses a mask that covers the top part of her face, goggles rest on top of her head that she uses to help see at super speed and they look cool, she also wears a red sash around her waist as a nod to her favorite comic book hereon.

History:
Selina was born to two speedsters that were unfortunately on the wrong side of the law. After witnessing the Flash take down her parents and sent to jail, she later challenged the scarlet speedster to a race around Central City and if she won he would have to take her under his wing. Flash laughed but agreed to her terms, at the start of the race Selina and Berry Allen were running at the same pace but with a wink and a grin he lapped her three times. Selina was crushed but when Berry smiled and said he would mentor her, she lite up like a Christmas tree. After the Flash was gone she was lost and confused and didn't how to move on then she got a mysterious message.

*I wonder if anyone will notice. :O

Old Post May 19th, 2015 04:00 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Did you get my PM, Quincy?

Old Post May 19th, 2015 04:58 PM
starryknight

oh was i supposed to... woops embarrasment

only read the op and didn't see sorry quincy.

Last edited by starryknight on May 19th, 2015 at 05:55 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2015 05:53 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

I need to learn how to read before I jump into an rp lol.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 06:10 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Approved thumb up

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 19th, 2015 06:25 PM
starryknight

Awesome, I'll post later when I get a chance.

Old Post May 19th, 2015 07:25 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by starryknight
*I wonder if anyone will notice. :O

Lol. Yes... we noticed [SPOILER - highlight to read]: (unfortunately stick out tongue).

Old Post May 20th, 2015 07:32 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sacred are you gonna join Selina Gomez in an epic adventure!

Old Post May 20th, 2015 10:54 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by starryknight
Sacred are you gonna join Selina Gomez in an epic adventure!

I won't, but perhaps Clive will transfer to it. We're both kinda waiting for a little momentum before coming in.

Old Post May 20th, 2015 11:58 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Just waiting for Quincy to approve my characters but again, no rush. Just let me know if the updated ones are cool. I wasn't too sure about the histories so maybe you could let me know what's the what with that.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:22 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Main Character

Character Name: Oliver Johann "Olli" Sabel

Code Name: Pause

Ability: Molecular Immobilization. Oliver has the unique ability to cause the molecules of an object/organism to freeze in place, giving the effect similar to time stopping. He is capable of freezing select objects, only a part of a person while leaving the rest of the body in motion, multiple objects, or even freezing an entire area. As with time stopping, the targets are unaware of anything transpired while they were frozen.

However, this ability does have its limitations. The faster the molecules of a target is, the harder it may be to freeze it, making users of Enhanced Speed highly resistant or immune to Oliver's power. To that extent, other molecular-based abilities may cause some difficulties for Oliver's power such as phasing and powers that allow the molecular states of a person or object to change.

Another limitation of Oliver's freezing power appears to be determined by the size of the area, and he can freeze anything in the area of effect (save for anything immune to his power). The exact limitation has yet to be been determined. Indoors, however, Oliver is limited by the room he is in. He can freeze objects in the same room but cannot freeze anything outside the room, unless he has an unobstructed path to those objects, such as through an open door or window.

Oliver's ability also has a time-limit. Objects he freezes eventually regain their mobility on their own, usually after about 17-20 seconds.

Oliver's ability to stop molecular movement is inexplicably attached to emotional triggers. Panic induced situations which enact a fear response or whenever he is startled will cause Oliver's power to activate against his will.

Oliver's power is concentrated through his hands and he must physically gesture to activate his power. If his hands were clasped together or somehow non-functional, Oliver would, in essence, be rendered powerless.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

History: Oliver Sabel, or Olli, as he likes to be called, does not have an extensive background. He was born in Düsseldorf, North Rhine–Westphalia, in West Germany. His family was relocated to Metropolis City when he was a young child due to his father working for S. T. A. R. Labs. When Olli inexplicably started to display his powers, his father somehow contacted the government agency A. R. G. U. S. and the young boy was taken by the group to be trained in the use and application of his power.

Given the code name Pause because of his ability to stop the motion of objects and excelling in the program but making it known that he had no plans of becoming an agent of A. R. G. U. S., Olli was eventually left to have a somewhat normal life. This was due to his and A. R. G. U. S. head field agent Steve Trevor's friendship. Trevor respected Olli's plea for a normal life and made sure that he would have one. However, after hearing about the deaths of so many heroes, Trevor contacted Olli and asked for his help. Agreeing to help because he saw that there was a need for protectors, Olli was given the directions and a date to meet up with a group of others who would answer the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Name: Christian Mann

Code Name: Insight

Ability: Telempathy. Christian can read minds and communicate using emotions. This simple definition belies the rather high-level feats Christian has the potential to achieve. However, he has only displayed the abilities to implant emotional states into others, generate empathic illusions by drawing on a target's emotions to make them see something that would cause that particular emotion, and develop a clairvoyant link with his brother that allows him to feel his emotional state, emotions, and feelings and is also able to locate him wherever he is by tuning into his "emotional imprint."

A drawback of Christian's powers is the fact that he can become overwhelmed by the emotional states of others. This can result in massive headaches, Christian becoming overcome by the emotions and acting on them, or, in extreme cases, Christian could become so overwhelmed by emotions that he could be rendered incapacitated or even unconscious.

Another drawback is the fact that Christian is powerless against beings that have no emotions, such as robots.

Christian is also unable to handle large amounts of emotions at once and prefers to work on one person at a time. However, he is able to work on people in quick succession, though this tires him out quickly.

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

History: Christian Mann does not hail from a comfortable life. His mother committed suicide when he was 8 years old and his father had a gambling addiction. Being arrested and sent to prison for unknown reasons, he died in prison when Christian was 15 years old. Since then, Christian has been raised by his older brother, Gregory.

A year after living with his brother, Christian found out that Gregory paid their bills by being a call-boy. This caused him to take several odd jobs to help out with the bills. His grades were taking a toll and Gregory told him that he did not need to do anything and that Gregory would take care of everything. He wanted Christian to finally have a normal life.

This came in the form of Gregory getting Christian involved in boxing. They got in contact with an old friend of their dad who used to be a professional boxer and got Christian training. He took to it quickly. However, he didn't want to do it professionally. His reasoning was that he didn't want to hurt someone should he get upset and lose his temper.

He later began working at his brother's coffee lounge once Gregory was able to get everything set up. It was here that Christian began to get severe headaches. It was like people were screaming in his head. He did not want to worry his brother with this as they were finally having a normal life. He took note that every time he got a headache, someone would be talking to him about their problems and he would often start to feel the exact same way they said they were feeling.

He eventually had to tell his brother what was going on as he had passed out at work while they were hosting a party at the coffee lounge. Gregory did not seem the least bit surprised at what Christian told him although, he did appear to have pity for the boy. He told Christian that their mother killed herself because she could feel other people emotions and couldn't handle it. He also said that their father could make people do things and see into their minds. Gregory concluded that maybe Christian got a little bit of both.

He made Christian promise him that he wouldn't let this overwhelm him like it did their parents and to always come to him if he felt like he was losing control. Christian did promise, but he tried his best to figure this out by himself. He only went to Gregory when he absolutely had to, preferring to train with this new aspect of himself by himself. He felt that Gregory somehow understood his wishes and that was the end of that. Following that discovery, they continue to try to live their lives as normally as possible.

When word got out that a slew of heroes had been murdered, Christian felt the sense that something big was about to happen but paid no attention to it. That is, until he got a letter with an address, date, and time telling him to be there.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 07:54 PM
The Big O
The Original O

My apologies for all the posts but when is this meeting between the new "almost" heroes supposed to be going down? That's when I want to introduce my characters.

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:13 PM
Quincy
Debaser

The main character for the game is arguably ImmatureRainbow - after her reaction post to my latest response, I'll jump the plot forward and get you involved

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:15 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Oh, okay. I'm in no rush. I just didn't want to miss it or anything like that. Can I use both characters or just the one stated as my main character?

Old Post May 21st, 2015 08:20 PM