KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC

TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Waiting on Rainbow, I think.

Old Post May 27th, 2015 09:06 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

So, with Quincy's post, that's pretty much us getting to introduce our characters?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post May 29th, 2015 04:34 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah you've all been yanked out of wherever you were and pulled into The Hood's base.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 29th, 2015 12:12 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

I will go ahead and come up with a reply here today. Sorry for the wait. O_O; I've been mega busy. I literally have time to just briefly look at the replies.

Old Post May 31st, 2015 07:03 PM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Hey Folks - as this game has started to pick up a new member as well as some steam, just wanted to give some heads up.

Originally this game was set up as it's own original world, but for ease of mythology and the posts made previously by other players, it will take place definitively in the DC Universe, and the Justice League and it's subsidiaries are the teams that have been wiped out.

Having said that, to better bridge the gap and change now, my original hero will be altered to fit the DC Universe. If anyone else would like to make any changes, don't hesitate to do so after asking.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 01:45 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Just to put it out there, Olli is the one with Molecular Immobilization. Christian is the one with Empathy.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 03:43 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Which one is the one with the back brace and crippling self-esteem issues?

Or did I imagine that?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 04:06 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I thought I imagined that... Are you playing mind games, Quincy?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 05:32 AM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Mind games are fun. I want in. ~

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 05:40 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Their only fun if you're simple minded like me. Are you simple minded, Rainbow...?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 07:58 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

No, not even. I think myself into loops, then create more loops with that. Yeah, It's not always fun.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 08:07 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I also just realized that I use "their" instead of "they're." Bullish.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 08:46 PM
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Lol!!! It happens. XD
You guys should check out the idea Quincy an I came up with for a new Roleplay.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 08:51 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm more content in reading other RPs. There isn't enough action to take part. Like with this. I'm hoping that this can make it past the first page.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2015 06:57 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

So who's up? I've been waiting for an ample opportunity to introduce my character differently.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 05:47 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I'm just waiting for more posts.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 07:58 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

That's what I'm asking about. Who are we waiting on?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 08:18 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm thinking we're waiting on Rainbow, again. It would make sense seeing as that was the last character to be addressed.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 12:54 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Is anyone still taking part in this?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 06:33 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Hello? Anyone still here?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 02:09 PM