KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC

TEEN TITANS - Season One OOC
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah boss man we're here

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 02:10 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Sorry for being gone for so long, my mom passed away a couple weeks ago and just been dealing with that, plus getting ready for school in the fall. Needless to say it's been a bit overwhelming but for now I'm ready to get back to the rp, if everyone else is. I might have been hasty making my post, however, I think making a bad post is better then not posting at all.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 05:27 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I'm sorry to hear about that, Starry. sad I hope everything gets better for you.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 05:59 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Yeah, me too and thanks.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 07:07 PM
starryknight is currently offline Click here to Send starryknight a Private Message Find more posts by starryknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Forgive me, if I'm imposing, but if you need/want to talk, I'm sure no one here would mind. Simple say so. smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 07:46 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Aww, Starry. *insert a hug here*

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 05:16 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Thanks.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 06:08 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I'm not ignoring your post, Starry, I'm just waiting until Rainbow and Quincy post again until I reply.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 03:41 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starryknight

Yeah we need one or the other to continue.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2015 05:51 PM
Hawkeye113

Character Name: Ken Tennyson
Code Name: Ken 10
Ability (or tech if any): Ultimatrix
Ascalon
Ship
Appearance:Kenny bears a striking resemblance to his father when he was his age. His clothes are modeled after his father's. These include a white T-shirt with black accents and borders at the sleeves, and his trademark baggy green cargo pants. Kenny's eye color is even the same as Ben's. But his skin tone is slightly tanned which he inherited from Kai.

In Omniverse, he is a bit older and the black and white on his shirt is now switched. The cuffs near his leg as well as his belt are now green and he has black pockets instead of white. The circle around his belt buckle is now white. His eyes are a darker color.

As Spanner, he wears a white armored jumpsuit, along with a green scarf and a white helmet. He appears to have some-sort of equipment on his wrists. Recently Ken has started to wear a Green and black armored jumpsuit with the Ultimatrix on his right arm.

History: When Ben Tennyson was murdered in another dimension he was not. His eventual son in that dimension was asked to come over to this dimension by Azmuth, and back in time. Brought back to this time and given the Ultimatrix, Ken's been sent to help the Titans out.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 03:04 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote