KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mxyzptlk V.S Tzeentch

Mxyzptlk V.S Tzeentch
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Mxyzptlk V.S Tzeentch

Location within the warp.

Higlighting some warp mechanics :
The warp is the multi/omniverse(or is connected to them)

"The forms the live-things called Chaos, in their limited little ways of perceiving the omni-verse, swarmed and thrived in this infinite ocean of mind and emotion. The daemon moved with Stele. Waiting, waiting and watching for the moment when the thrashing and chattering of the quarry was at its peak. Only then would it strike, lapping up the absolute perfection of its fear, sinking in rending teeth, tearing it to soul- shreds."

Pg.106 Deus Sanguinius

“A miss indicates that the missile has left Warpspace at the wrong point – and this could be anywhere in any of the million universes.”

pg.37 Adeptus Titanicus

Thoughts can destroy or create thousands of universes in the warp

"Here in the Great Ocean, he could be whatever he wanted to be; nothing was forbidden and anything was possible.

Worlds flashed past him as he hurtled through the swelling tides of colour, light and dimensions without name. The roiling chaos of the aether was a playground for titanic forces, where entire universes could be created and destroyed with a random thought. How many trillions of potential lives were birthed and snuffed out just by thinking such things?"

Pg.712 A Thousand Sons

Chaos is older than time

All around him, he could hear the sounds of the future, of warfare and death. The thought that he shared the guilt of the destruction of the Emperor’s dream was the greatest shame and sorrow he had ever known.

An end to it all would be a blessed relief.

‘Oblivion,’ he whispered as he closed his eyes. ‘Do it. End me.’

The barriers in Fulgrim’s mind dropped and he felt the elation of a creature older than time as it poured into the void in his soul. No sooner had its touch claimed his flesh for its own than he knew he had made the worst mistake of his life.

Fulgrim screamed as he fought to keep it out, but it was already too late.

His consciousness was crushed into the dark, unused corners of his mind, forever to be a mute witness to the havoc wrought by his body’s new master.

One moment Fulgrim was a primarch, one of the Emperor’s Children, the next he was a thing of Chaos."

Pg.757 Fulgrim

"A terrible, ageless scream of frustration filled the chamber, echoing throughout all the realms of existence simultaneously as a creature older than time was thwarted in its ambitions."

Pg.619 Descent of Angels

"All I can tell you is that the warp is beyond the comprehension of you or I, and things exist in its fathomless depths that are older than time as we know it.’"

Pg.359 Battle For the Abyss

Schrodinger's Slaanesh/Chaos

That is how events are viewed from the chronology of the material universe. In the Warp, things are different, for the Immaterium is not bound by linear time, and events do not occur in a strict sequence of cause then effect. As his rival gods reckon it, Slannesh has always existed in the Warp, and yet has never existed at all

-Codex: Chaos Daemons 6th Edition pg. 16

That is how events are viewed from the chronology of the real universe; in the Warp, things are different. The Realm of Chaos has no true time, and events do not occur in a strict sequence of cuase then effect. In essence, Slaanesh has always exsted in the Warp, and yet had never existed.

-Codex: Chaos Daemons 5th Edition, pg.7

The sheer mind-boggling impossibiliry of the Warp defies

explanation, and those who attempt to delve further into

understanding its ways inevitably slip into madness. Of the

little that is known is that Warp space does not conform to the

laws of physics as we know them.

-Warhamer 40k 6th Edition Rulebook, pg. 144

It is a hurning ocean of chaos, raw emotion and madness given form, where the laws of physics, time and nature are meaningless concepts and nothing is as it seems.

-Warhammer 40k 4th Edition Rulebook pg. 122

In warp space there is no time, no distances, only a constantly flowing stream of immaterium.

-Battle Fleet Gothic Rulebook, pg. 85

It is a roiling, howling maelstorm of force and energy, utterly unpredictable and not subject to the rational laws and linear flow of time in the way that physical reality is.

-Horus Heresy Book 1: Betrayal, pg. 16

Beyond the boundaries of physical space, unrestricted by time or casuality, there is a dimension utterly incomprehensible to mortal minds.

-Codex: Chaos Daemons 6th Edition pg. 6

Beyond the boundaries of physical space, unrestricted by time or casuality, there is a dimension utterly incomprehensible to mortal minds.

-Codex: Chaos Daemons 5th Edition pg. 4

Timeless and ever-shifting, this psychic visionscape is known as the Realm of Chaos

-Codex: Chaos Daemons 5th Edition pg. 6

The Realm of Chaos, also known as the Warp, the Immaterium or Warpspace, is a dimension parallel to our own, a universe devoid of matter and life, without laws of time and space.

--Codex: Chaos Daemons 5th Edition pg. 6

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 10:56 PM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 11:26 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Did you just make a massive post about the location of the fight?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 11:42 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Dis chit is no comics!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 11:46 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Warhammer 40 000 get some comics so.. it compt...

And if you are a superman fan so you should know mister humhumhum...

Get in mind that superman tricked in the anime, and forced him to write him name 3 time.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 12:23 AM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Where are they fighting?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 12:32 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

I told you within the warp that's why there is a shit ton of info on the warp in the first post.

Memorise that The warp surpass the immagination of every mortal..
It's a super complex omniverse with weird notions of time...

It's the shroninger'cat house... Everythings exist before it's even born...

It's full of emotions.. But I mean really full of emotions...

It's a total butter ****ery.. Futur is past and present. The notion of space is not exactly the same than in the material world...

World can be created and destroy by human and deamon thinking...

And here a description of tzeentch home :
The Maze of Tzeentch, also known as the Crystal Labyrinth, is Tzeentch's realm within the Warp. This maze is woven from the raw fabric of magic, threaded upon deceit and conspiracy. Of all the landscapes of the Warp, this domain is by far the most bizarre and incomprehensible, for its crystalline structures force travelers to view all nine dimensions simultaneously. This effect not only distorts the senses of any who intrude, but will also pulls apart their purpose and aspirations and turns them to insanity and despair. Unlike the realms of the other Gods of Chaos, it is not defended by Daemonic warriors, allowing instead for any intruder to become inevitably lost within its confines.[9]

Interchanging, shifting avenues made of pure crystals of every colour crisscross Tzeentch's realm. Hidden pathways built from lies and schemes lead out from the maze and infiltrate the dominions of other gods, binding together the fractious Realms of Chaos. The maze itself has no daemonic defenders. Its own illusory passages are enough of a barrier to any intruder not possessed of the strongest mind imaginable[Needs Citation]. Its glittering corridors reflect not only light but also hope, misery, dreams and nightmares. The labyrinth does not merely reflect but also distorts, pulling apart hope and purpose turning them into insanity and despair. Driven by Tzeentch's unconscious schemes, the labyrinth constantly moves and rearranges. Those lost within the maze's reaches will wander for eternity with their minds shattered, their dreams broken upon the wheel of their own failed ambition[Needs Citation].

At the centre of the maze, hidden from those who have not the insane insight to find it, stands the Impossible Fortress. The architecture of the bastion is constantly replaced by new and ever more maddening spires, gates and walls. doors and other entrance points yawn open like starving mouths, before clamping for eternity moments later, barring all access. Within the Fortress time and space does not exist at all and gravity shifts and changes, or disappears all together. Lights of every colour, some even unknown in the real universe, springs from the shifting walls. For mortals, who are so locked in their physical ways, the fortress is impenetrable. Men are driven insane, while their bodies might implode or be pulled apart by the forces unleashed by Tzeentch's passing thoughts. Even immortal daemons cannot easily endure the twisted horror of the Impossible Fortress and only the Lords of Change can safely navigate its corridors, and tread the secret paths that lead to the inner sanctum of the fortress, the Hidden Library, where Tzeentch, the puppet master himself resides, eternally plotting.[1]

Last edited by Revanchiste on Apr 25th, 2015 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 12:34 AM
Mindset

What exactly is the warp?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 12:35 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
What exactly is the warp?

Stop asking questions!!! He'll keep posting walls of barely legible atuff.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 12:47 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I think my biggest issue here is that the warp hasn't been summarized in a nice concise manner

I guess I'll never know what it truly is.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 12:49 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I think my biggest issue here is that the warp hasn't been summarized in a nice concise manner

Yea, same.

It has a cool name, but what is it?

Idk why he refuses to let us know what it even is. erm

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 01:00 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, same.

It has a cool name, but what is it?

Idk why he refuses to let us know what it even is. erm
I'm not a big Star Trek fan but if I had to hazard a guess they're fighting inside the place when you get initially beamed up.

Does that mean they're about to get teleported then?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 01:04 AM
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Like most mortal of the world....

To do it simple warp is hell x chuck norris power

Mateirum and immaterium...

It's a real complex daemonic stuff... Nothing is material here.... It's a big mother ****ing mirror of the imagiginaverse, it reflet bloodlust, hope desespair etc etc etc...

Ho yhea and chaos godds are so power that absorbs other entities...

Last edited by Revanchiste on Apr 25th, 2015 at 08:09 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 08:06 AM
DeusExMachina

Mxy wins, the chaos gods are impressive inside the warp, but i only recall universal-multi-universal feats from them, not multiversal.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 01:37 PM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Where are they fighting?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 01:43 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the 5D Imps are a tier or two above the gods of WH40K.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 02:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

tzeentch is actually 9D.... XXXDD
Do you want the quote?

+ He exist in a place where the :

The emperor of mankind summon Legion of warships " Battles barges" full of space marines" the numbers are completly hyperbolic somme trillions I thibnk.. And all of this just by thinking one fraction of a second.

That's the power of the god emperor of mankind within the warp...

+Our Dc character is a total moron.. He often get tricked by superman.... (He even force him to write his name 3 time) tzeentch is a master of trickery...

I mean just pure troll.... He can achieve any goal he want to achieve just by sheming !!!
His plan never fail (or seem to fail sometimes in order to be underestimated.....)

Last edited by Revanchiste on Apr 25th, 2015 at 03:07 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 02:57 PM
Revanchiste

That's why I hate pure comic fan always underestimating their ennemies, never taking care of X factors like : Intelligence !!! The psychology of each character.

Tzeentch within the warp outclass ou Dear glitch grimlin,in both category pure raw power diversitry of tric ( Mr. Mxy is a moron limitted by his moron mind.) and intelligence.....
since the warp is not even comprehenseible even for his opponenent wich if I remember in the anime know the concept of parrallells univers and alternatives reality manipulation.

Tzeentch live in the impossible forteress he make his home exist where space and time doesn't even exist...In the warp space and time exist... But those notion are completly ****ep up !!
It's simultaneously a god-michet in the ass and a middle finger finger of physics law.... Even metaphysics law are not so crazy !!!!

Last edited by Revanchiste on Apr 25th, 2015 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 03:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Intelligence is fine, but it doesn't matter if the power gap is big enough.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 03:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

First the power gaps go in favor of Tzeentch tzeentch is 9 D :
to view all nine dimensions simultaneously.
Tiering by V.S battle wiki:
Tier: At least 3-C, possibly 2-C | 1-C within the warp.

> 1-C: Nigh-Omnipotent level : Characters who can create/destroy more than billion universes and reach to a level of megaverse/metaverse (The metaverse contains multiple multiverses, including pocket universes and parallel universes). Those who could easily defeat 2-A characters are also counted as nigh-omnipotents. They are usually the second strongest within an omniverse, only inferior to a true omnipotent. (E.g. The Living Tribunal, Pre-Retcon Beyonder, Mister Mxyzptlk, etc.)

Chaos Gods must be at 1-C level. They showed metaversal/megaversal feats (high dimensional feats):

http://forums.spacebattles.com/thre...-thread.235176/

There is a lot of feats over here.. So good luck.

+Superman is only 4-C. At the time. Mr Mxy is 2-A. And still get defeated by superman it tell us how a moron Mxy is it is his primary weakness..

In the other hand Tzeentch is ominipotent by sheming, alone he is only 1C within the warp.. But with his plan he easly reach the Joke character level !!!!!

It is Tzeentch primary strengh..... So yhea basicly Tzeentch wreck... He is cappble of destroying the universe just by sheming (but he won't since he love playing for eternity especialy with 40K....)

For the fun :

"The forms the live-things called Chaos, in their limited little ways of perceiving the omni-verse, swarmed and thrived in this infinite ocean of mind and emotion.

Schrodinger's Slaanesh/Chaos

That is how events are viewed from the chronology of the material universe. In the Warp, things are different, for the Immaterium is not bound by linear time, and events do not occur in a strict sequence of cause then effect. As his rival gods reckon it, Slannesh has always existed in the Warp, and yet has never existed at all
-Codex: Chaos Daemons 6th Edition pg. 16

That is how events are viewed from the chronology of the real universe; in the Warp, things are different. The Realm of Chaos has no true time, and events do not occur in a strict sequence of cuase then effect. In essence, Slaanesh has always exsted in the Warp, and yet had never existed.
-Codex: Chaos Daemons 5th Edition, pg.7

The sheer mind-boggling impossibiliry of the Warp defies
explanation, and those who attempt to delve further into
understanding its ways inevitably slip into madness. Of the
little that is known is that Warp space does not conform to the
laws of physics as we know them.
-Warhamer 40k 6th Edition Rulebook, pg. 144

In warp space there is no time, no distances, only a constantly flowing stream of immaterium.
-Battle Fleet Gothic Rulebook, pg. 85

Last edited by Revanchiste on Apr 25th, 2015 at 04:00 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2015 03:53 PM